Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sandi
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Another bad staffie story  Empty Re: Another bad staffie story

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21 2011, 20:56

kellenny wrote: http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/9248114.Blind_couple_s_day_from_hell/

read the second comment!!

Please take my comment seriously as I do not mean anything else but how did they know it was a Staffie, as for the other 2 comments this is just people jumping on the bandwagon because they want to be in the paper. In Leek where I live we have the same people commenting on every single story in the paper because they just want to be heard. As we all know these people know nothing , are idiots and will remain as idiots for the rest of their lives Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Sep 21 2011, 21:01

Thank you Boris for you opinion, but unfortunatly so many will follow because of the media.

Unfair and unjust.
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Wed Sep 21 2011, 21:59

davemck3834 wrote:
kellenny wrote: http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/9248114.Blind_couple_s_day_from_hell/

Please take my comment seriously as I do not mean anything else but how did they know it was a Staffie, as for the other 2 comments this is just people jumping on the bandwagon because they want to be in the paper. In Leek where I live we have the same people commenting on every single story in the paper because they just want to be heard. As we all know these people know nothing , are idiots and will remain as idiots for the rest of their lives Blushing

it says the guy is only partialy sighted but then goes on to say “We couldn’t see what was happening and Rosie was screaming for someone to get it off our dogs".

kic
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Tyson / Tara
Dog Gender(s) : male/female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21 2011, 22:15

kic wrote:
davemck3834 wrote:

it says the guy is only partialy sighted but then goes on to say “We couldn’t see what was happening and Rosie was screaming for someone to get it off our dogs".

My point exactly , sorry but I'm not a biggot it's just facts .
The other week I was outside of Mothercare in Stoke making a fuss of a lovely Staffy Bitch that was busy licking me to death when a mum and child came out and the mum pulled her little girl to one side and said don't go near they will hurt you , she had me pinned to the floor with her tongue in my ear for god's sake , I really hate these people . My first staff but had a few through the family and she certainly will not be the last

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Wed Sep 21 2011, 22:33

davemck3834 wrote:
kic wrote:
davemck3834 wrote:

My point exactly , sorry but I'm not a biggot it's just facts .
The other week I was outside of Mothercare in Stoke making a fuss of a lovely Staffy Bitch that was busy licking me to death when a mum and child came out and the mum pulled her little girl to one side and said don't go near they will hurt you , she had me pinned to the floor with her tongue in my ear for god's sake , I really hate these people . My first staff but had a few through the family and she certainly will not be the last

hope ur still talking bout the doggy lol

kic

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Tyson / Tara
Dog Gender(s) : male/female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21 2011, 22:39