OMG Blondy!!!

2 posters

Go down

OMG Blondy!!! Empty OMG Blondy!!!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13 2011, 21:26

Devil dog showed her true colours to a couple of mormons....
These guys stoped me on their bikes, god loves you, you don't need to wear all that black and have all them piercings, etc take a bible and read this chapter it'll help you see the light..I don't think so thought Blondy and had a crap right there near one of them Blushing , she was on the lead, I told them i had to go, my dogs need walking but they wouldn't listen.
This mess was the smelliest she have done and she soon drove them away...
I couldn't believe it I was so embarrased but i couldn't help but laugh, the mormons didn't like it obviousely. Laughing
I have nothing against religious people but these guys were really pushy and they done my head right in....maybe i willed Blondy to do it lmao dont tell anyone

Back to top Go down

OMG Blondy!!! Empty Re: OMG Blondy!!!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13 2011, 21:31

They drive as nuts round here!

I'm lucky in a way, when they stop me I just say "I'm Catholic" and they look as though the Devil's after em, make their excuses & disappear!

Two of them stopped our Deacon the other week. He was in full uniform (black shirt & trousers with pristine white dog collar) and started to ask him if he wanted to be saved. He pointed to his collar and said quietly "Does this mean nothing to you?" They carried on, so he raised his voice, stood up straight and said "Are you both so brainwashed that this means nothing to you?!"

They apparently looked really uncomfortable, blushed & went away. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by kitten Tue Sep 13 2011, 21:52

Lol I suppose me and my close friends are what you would call "alternative"

My best friend opened the door to some god botherers wearing a Band t-shirt which had the slogan "f**k your god" let's just say they didn't really want to talk to him. He is actually the most open minded and sweet intelligent guy. Maybe the skinhead and the t-shirt put them off.

The last time we had some at our door we just let Ripley say hello. They were not keen on her jum
kitten
kitten
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
OMG Blondy!!! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ripley
Dog Gender(s) : F
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13 2011, 22:47

Laughing Way to go Blondy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Wed Sep 14 2011, 07:06

Lol, good on Blondy! We get them a lot around here, they always knock the door just as I am about to leave to get Hollie from school. Last time I answered I told them I couldn't stop as I was in a rush, locked my door and walked past them. They still knocked again a few weeks later, this time earlier, and I was hoovering the bedroom. I watched them out the window and they stood there for at least 10 mins waiting for me to answer, I obviously didn't. They wrote something in their book and haven't been back since. Although I have seen them in the street they haven't knocked here!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content