Booked

Go down

Booked Empty Booked

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17 2011, 18:35

Just booked skye in for her microchip! .. i meant to do it when i had her but the idiots who had the pups fed em; adult biscuits so she was ill from that and then her jabs made her poorly so we didnt want to add to it so we left it, vet advised doing it when she is in for her spaying but i worry if she gets out so i rang em' just and booked her in lol .. Shes in for 11am 2moz Big Grin.
Shes sat giving me evils! haha

Back to top Go down

Booked Empty Re: Booked

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17 2011, 18:43

Good to hear you are getting her chipped just in case you ever get seperated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17 2011, 18:43

yhhh Smile .. safety - safety! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18 2011, 00:55

thumbs up One of the best things you could ever do for the safety of your pet.

You'll be more relaxed knowing she's done, and she'll forgive you quicker than you can say "walkies" rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by IckleMini Thu Aug 18 2011, 10:29

I rang our dog warden yesterday as our local council offer the service for £15 which is a lot cheaper than the vets. Anyway, he tells me that he is going to be at a local dog show on Bank Holiday Monday and the council are promoting microchipping and he is offering microchipping on the day at cost price - £5!! How happy am I - Rommel is all booked in Smile
IckleMini
IckleMini
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rommel
Dog(s) Ages : 18 June 2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18 2011, 12:25

Tell me about it! Piece of mind already! .. Vinnie was done at 11wks but because she was poorly we ddnt want to stress her .. She's all chipped and my mind is at ease Big Grin.
Aww that's great that he is doing it at that price!, loads of dogs will be taken down that way Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by IckleMini Thu Aug 18 2011, 14:08

I think it's an excellent idea and nice that the council are being proactive for once - they are also donating any profits from the show to buying new dog bins for the area!

So, with that in mind, could I just give them a quick plug? If anyone is in the Weymouth / Portland area on Bank Holiday Monday, there is a dog / family show at the Southill Business Park on Portland from 10am to 6pm. The dog warden is there and offering chipping on a first come-first served basis for £5.

Thank you Smile

Last edited by IckleMini on Thu Aug 18 2011, 14:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling!)
IckleMini
IckleMini

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rommel
Dog(s) Ages : 18 June 2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down