millys marking

Go down

millys marking Empty millys marking

Post by i love leah and lois Sun Aug 14 2011, 14:40

Hi
got talking to a couple yesterday complete strangers to us.The reason we got talking is because they had a red staffy.It was a georgoeus staff her name was tilly she was 6 years old.Anyway she give me advice about staffys as I told her about the weeing on barneys bed.She told me milly is doing this because she is marking her scent.Because she wants to be top dog.As she will scence that barney is old Sad
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

millys marking Empty Re: millys marking

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14 2011, 14:52

skye did this on vinnie's beds too, we were constantly washing his beds etc but they have just about sorted out who is top dog outta the 2 and skye has accepted its vinnie, she will still act like top dog tho' haha!.
We would teach her it was not right and gradually she grew out of it, i couldnt give any advice on it tho' as it seem's she grew out of it when they sorted the dominance state out.

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Sun Aug 14 2011, 15:02

Thanks for the advice its appreciated.hopefully she may grow out of it.I have actually just seen her sniffing on barneys bed and told her off for it.At the moment she seems a bit obseesed with barneys bed Sad
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down