Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy*

4 posters

Go down

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* Empty Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19 2011, 21:11

wow what a fantastic night! flyball is fabulous but it just wouldnt be my life without a few "Woody moments"! i was so proud that my boy "got it".he jumped over the hurdles (after me showing him how - didnt realise i had to exercise too) and he even retrieved the ball and brought it back, again jumping the hurdles.....................however now comes the Woody bit! he didnt realise that his turn stopped there and he carried on running round the field with the ball with everyone rying to coax him back. he then spies the bucket of tennis balls and goes and helps himself..............to the bucket, cue staffy running around with plastic bucket, man retrieves bucket (eventually) Woody spies another bucket and runs off with his prize...........a tape measure he finds in the bucket. Please enjoy the following photos one of the others managed to take for me (apologies but i forgot to tell her where the zoom button was)

PS they will take away the netting when the beginners get better

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* 034-1

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* 032-1

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* 044

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* 045

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* 037-3

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* 046

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* 038-2

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* 035-2

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* 047

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* 039-2

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* 048

Back to top Go down

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* Empty Re: Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy*

Post by janey Tue Jul 19 2011, 21:18

rolling on the floor go Woody, that has made my night! Can't say anything else really, he certainly lives up to my expectations. Big Grin Sounds like so much fun!

janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* Empty Re: Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19 2011, 21:21

Janey it was fabulous and the woman even said to me i thought i had seen everything doing this but Woody is a first! he will be appearing in her newsletter this month for his antics! they too were in hysterics!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19 2011, 21:22

Love it! Great pics, looks like he had a blast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19 2011, 21:25

dont think he spotted all those footballs in the background but i certainly noticed it when the footballers were doing there leg stretches and press ups.....he let me down by not running over!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniemother Tue Jul 19 2011, 21:27

Way to go Woody! Must have been lots of fun, I'd love to try fly ball one day (well, as long as I had a dog to do the running.. Laughing ). Thanks for sharing the pix
Aniemother
Aniemother

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Gaffa (SBT), Strips (BC) and Terex (AK)
Support total : 22

http://wrigglebutts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Jul 19 2011, 21:30

Lol @ woody bless him Laughing Kaiser would love this but dont know anywhere round here that does it
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19 2011, 21:33

youngkaiser wrote:Lol @ woody bless him Laughing Kaiser would love this but dont know anywhere round here that does it

there is a british flyball website - flyball.org.uk and there is a map on there with loads of info about locations

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19 2011, 21:37

Haha great photos Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19 2011, 22:39

Brilliant & fantastic photos! Good boy, Woody!

I'd love to try it with Dempsey, but.....................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19 2011, 22:55

Awww go woody!!! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 00:19

Looks like he had a ball xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 01:05

Hahahahahha....go Woody ( life is what you make it, and yours is far from dull )

Lovely pics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 08:34

woody is a star star

well done, dont forget to show us a copy of the newsletter, looks like both of you had a really good time

cant help but giggle at some of the things he got up to

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by buster2011 Wed Jul 20 2011, 10:46

looks like great fun
buster2011
buster2011
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Woody + flyball = comedy genius! *pic heavy* Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : buster
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 14:39

lynne wrote:woody is a star star

well done, dont forget to show us a copy of the newsletter, looks like both of you had a really good time

cant help but giggle at some of the things he got up to

Laughing

oh yes for certain - im sure we will have more tales by then too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 14:41

rolling on the floor

cant wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 15:52

Fab pics! Woody is a comedian for sure Smile Flyball looks ace, I might give it a go with Charlie Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 16:24

shontelle wrote:Fab pics! Woody is a comedian for sure Smile Flyball looks ace, I might give it a go with Charlie Smile

worth a try, last night was free to see if we like it and then its only £2 a week - bargain!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 16:32

Yah for Woody !!

What a champ he is !!! Love Struck

Looks like a great time was had by all !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down