woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy*

3 posters

Go down

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* Empty woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05 2011, 16:25

just got back from a 3 hour play date with Woodys best mate/girlfriend Izzy. my little boy is currently fast asleep on the sofa-shattered! posted lots of pics to make up for my previous tardiness with the camera.

i think its love Love Struck

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 038

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 036

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 033

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 031

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 027

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 026

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 024

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 025

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 014

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 016

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 019

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 011-1

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 010-1

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 006-2

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 003-1

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* 002-3

Back to top Go down

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* Empty Re: woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy*

Post by janey Sun Jun 05 2011, 16:27

Well at last some updated Woody! You could be right, love is in the air lol!! Fab pics, he is looking great Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy* Empty Re: woody and Izzys day out - finally remembered camera!!!!!*pic heavy*

Post by Steve Sun Jun 05 2011, 16:28

nice phtos nicola thumbs up

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05 2011, 16:31

cheers guys. we are so proud too as both of us were nervous at first a couple of weeks ago as Izzy is a little frightened/agreesive with other dogs/people but she loves woody as has learned to tolerate me. But today we were so calm/relaxed with them behaving boisterous with each other. just has a pic of izzy text to me she is flat out too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05 2011, 16:34

at last and i must say worth the wait

wonderful pics

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05 2011, 16:50

Awwww fab pikis!!! =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05 2011, 17:12

by the way the basketball in the picture appeared to have been neglected by its owners so woody stole it and brought it home!!! i obviously wouldnt condone theft but i had no idea he had it -honest! angel it wasnt me

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jun 05 2011, 17:51

nicolalouises wrote:by the way the basketball in the picture appeared to have been neglected by its owners so woody stole it and brought it home!!! i obviously wouldnt condone theft but i had no idea he had it -honest! angel it wasnt me

No? Really? Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05 2011, 17:55

janey wrote:
nicolalouises wrote:by the way the basketball in the picture appeared to have been neglected by its owners so woody stole it and brought it home!!! i obviously wouldnt condone theft but i had no idea he had it -honest! angel it wasnt me

No? Really? Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Great pics, Woody is growing up into a very handsome boy. Glad his "first date" with Izzy went so well. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05 2011, 18:02

janey wrote:

No? Really? Laughing

how could i deprive my boy when he's been so good!

wish i didnt have to work and then everyday could be like today!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jun 05 2011, 18:17

100% agree with your last line !!!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05 2011, 22:09

He's a real handsome boy! I like Izzy as well, I've always had a soft spot for GSDs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06 2011, 01:12

I think you made up for not having your camera the other day Laughing

Great pics......they look like they had a fantastic time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06 2011, 13:42

all is forgiven for forgetting the camera last time!!.. Woody looks so happy playing with his chum....Woody is one handsome looking dude !!! Love Struck keep those photos coming !! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06 2011, 14:21

I love the 3rd one Izzy has him backed into the corner, poor Woody - "Under the thumb now" rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Mon Jun 06 2011, 15:10

Lovely photos, I always think woody is clack and white pied but hes actually a chocolatey colour Smile

Izzys lush, shes in fantastic condition looks really fit. I love the last one
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06 2011, 15:42

Dogalogs88 wrote:I love the 3rd one Izzy has him backed into the corner, poor Woody - "Under the thumb now" rolling on the floor

she is hilarious, if he stops playing for just 5 seconds she is there barking down his ear and giving him a quick nudge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06 2011, 15:44

Nosipho wrote:Lovely photos, I always think woody is clack and white pied but hes actually a chocolatey colour Smile

Izzys lush, shes in fantastic condition looks really fit. I love the last one

i'll show my lack of knowledge here and admit im notsure what a pied is but he isnt chocolatey either, he is mainly balck with some brindle.

i'll pass your comments on to Izzy's mum she'll be made up as Izzy was a rescue - only 18 months old and had been left in a flat with no walks or love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06 2011, 20:33

Oh my he has really grown great pic Woody is a charmer xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down