Never thought I would say this BUT

Go down

Never thought I would say this BUT Empty Never thought I would say this BUT

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 09:58

I am missing work been of nearly 2 weeks and I have asked can I work from home for a few days a week got another 3 weeks off yet and i am pulling my hair out I am a compleate sado people keep telling me they would love it but I do not think it is for me christ how many time can you clean the fridge and oven. The kids and OH are scared to sit down cos i am moving and cleaning anything that does not move.

Back to top Go down

Never thought I would say this BUT Empty Re: Never thought I would say this BUT

Post by janey Thu Jul 07 2011, 10:03

Frustrating Tracie, but its for your own good. 5 weeks is a long time, can't you take up knitting?? Big Grin I'd like to say it will fly by, but I don't think it will, I know when I have a couple weeks off work I love it to start with but can get bored after a while, although the pub generally alleviates the bordom Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 10:15

I have to watch wot a drink for a few week Janey so you can see my problem if beer was a option I would be rocking and rolling and I think I am to far gone to be let loose with knitting needles might hurt someone lol. I gonna ask Steve if he wants out doing why i can dedicate sum time. (SAD I NO)

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jul 07 2011, 10:41

Yep no beer would be a problem, are you able to take Milly out? Might kill an hour, if you can't do knitting, then why not cross stitch Laughing sorry hun, I'm not much help, will be here for the day so if you want a chat about the weather, or anything then do, I will try a surpass the bordom Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 10:45

I know what you mean. When I had an operation on my foot I couldn't go out of the house for a week & was off work for 3 weeks (should've been 5 weeks, but I've never been very good at obeying doctors!) and I was climbing the walls. Couldn't wait to go back.

I got my boss to bring some typing home for me to do - boring stuff, but better than nothing. I can't just sit & vegetate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 11:39

Hope you recovery goes well and you can maintain your sanity through the process. I am one of those people that love it. I've had to take a 30 day break because of surgery twice and was always so very sad when I had to go back to work. It let me catch up on my reading, fish, scuba dive (against doctors advice) and indulge in many other things that I was miising out on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 12:06

Can take milly from weekend so that will help a bit just cleaned bathroom again oh the joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down