Emptying the water bowl

Go down

Emptying the water bowl  Empty Emptying the water bowl

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29 2011, 15:31

Just tonight when Roxy was outside ( we were inside ) we could hear her making a bit of a racket. Looking out the window, she had tipped her ceramic water bowl upside down and was pushing it over the paving. My daughter filled the bowl again with water and put it back down for her, and she did the same thing again. She has never done anything like this before so i'm a bit baffled as to why she did it ????? thinking Luckily she has another water bowl too, so is not without water.

Back to top Go down

Emptying the water bowl  Empty Re: Emptying the water bowl

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29 2011, 15:40

Ty starting doing this at about 1 year old he would purposley tip over his water bowl and his food bowl. I wasnt worried anout his food coz if he was hungry then he could eat it off the floor but i was worried that if i went out he would be without water if he tipped it so i bought a huge heavy cokking pot on when it was filled up with water i couldnt lift it let alone him lol x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29 2011, 15:47

looks like Roxy has created a new toy for herself ! I have no idea why she would do this....cheeky girl !! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29 2011, 18:36

my ferret Meer does this lol i think its because she doesn't like it touching her throat when she leans over for a drink, once she has tipped it over she will drink it off the floor. As for your girl doing i do not know.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jun 29 2011, 18:40

Laughing sorry I shouldn't but, little Roxy playing with her bowl Laughing as Miss R said maybe something more heavy duty if your worried, sorry I really am not giggling, no help at all Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down