How does your dog let you know their water bowl is empty?

Go down

How does your dog let you know their water bowl is empty? Empty How does your dog let you know their water bowl is empty?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11 2012, 11:29

Suki digs at the bottom of her metal bowl until someone comes and fills it for her. Not sure if she actually thinks she can dig until she finds water or is simply getting our attention Laughing

Back to top Go down

How does your dog let you know their water bowl is empty? Empty Re: How does your dog let you know their water bowl is empty?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11 2012, 12:39

Dempsey isn't that clever. He just stares at it & walks away! Sad

Back to top Go down

How does your dog let you know their water bowl is empty? Empty Re: How does your dog let you know their water bowl is empty?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11 2012, 12:48

Caryll wrote:Dempsey isn't that clever. He just stares at it & walks away! Sad

haha yea kaos does that, Ty brings his food bowl into us if he is hungry lol he doesnt do that with the water one tho lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11 2012, 13:45

He either tips the bowl over with his paw until we see he has done this, or, if no one is paying attention, he will start barking outside the bathroom door, for me to put the shower head on and for him to drink from it Laughing Then I go and fill his waterbowl and he drinks from it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11 2012, 13:55

Billys is in the living room, so we can see it, it never gets empty

angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12 2012, 02:09

our dogs have it made don't they....Jethro sits and starts crying looking up where his tin of doggie biscuits are kept..trouble is he is so damn cute I just can't help but give him a biscuit! I know that I should be the one in control...but.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 10:09

vanessa wrote:

our dogs have it made don't they....Jethro sits and starts crying looking up where his tin of doggie biscuits are kept..trouble is he is so damn cute I just can't help but give him a biscuit! I know that I should be the one in control...but.......

I couldn't resist him either!

Back to top Go down

Post by Msigler Mon Jan 16 2012, 10:25

Oliver sits in front of me and whines until I stand up. As soon as I stand up he runs to whatever it is that he wants. If he needs food or water he will run to the kitchen and stand by the bowls. If he needs to go out, he will go to the back door and claw it to death. The wooden frame now looks like a grizzly bear attacked it. Lola just runs and jumps on me, gives me the look when she wants something. They aren't shy about letting me know that they want something.

Msigler
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21 2012, 02:45

pixie79 wrote:
vanessa wrote:

I couldn't resist him either!

... in his old age, he is getting away with murder!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 07:02

my boys are biscuit mad... Telc goes nuts on pay day when i bring home a new bag of dog biscuits. They will both sit in the kitchen and stare at the cupboard. Pickle even has his own biscuit dance. If you ask "Who wants a biscuit?" he jumps up[ on his hind legs with his front paws raised jumping around. I never taught him that i think he taught me that trick as i cant resist his cuteness. I should video him doing it and put it to music its that funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 12:48

Herman drools so much that I need to change his water almost eveytime he drinks, so I know when he rarely runs out. drooling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down