worlds is very unsafe at the moment

5 posters

Go down

worlds is very unsafe at the moment  Empty worlds is very unsafe at the moment

Post by Steve Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:08

i would rethink about going to to far away from the uk....

china acting funny with japan, north korea, Iran & now Russia  hypnotised this could end up in world war 3 :/

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

worlds is very unsafe at the moment  Empty Re: worlds is very unsafe at the moment

Post by JStaff Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:14

I don't think there is a danger of WWIII. China has had bad relations with Japan for decades based on disputed territory but nothing will come of it. China is focused on growing their economy and the need the US and Japan to do it so a conflict is not in their best intrest.
JStaff
JStaff

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Suki
Dog(s) Ages : 5
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 859

Back to top Go down

worlds is very unsafe at the moment  Empty Re: worlds is very unsafe at the moment

Post by janey Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:17

Something I am very uneducated about.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:17

i think your right and its the russians we should be keeping and eye on. its not a recent thing either http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1260381/RAF-jets-intercept-Russian-bombers-flying-British-airspace.html
they have been testing weaknesses for a while now and getting more confident by the day.
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by JStaff Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:22

They did a flyover of a US ship a week or so as well. I' not that worried though I think they are just using defensive posturing similar to North Korea with the random missle launches into the ocean.
JStaff
JStaff

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:22

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27068466

^^ acting very funny towards japan

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JStaff Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:25

I missed that one. Very interesting and could be a response to Abe's increasing visit to the shrine.
JStaff
JStaff

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:26

Funny season started again  Rolling Eyes .. Hopefully it's just a bit of chest beating but with the current USA president reluctant to speak out loud, who knows how far the ruskies will push things.

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

worlds is very unsafe at the moment  B110
-Ian-
-Ian-
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Anything, she's Deaf !
Dog(s) Ages : RIP Flo
Dog Gender(s) : Girl
Support total : 2862

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:33

JStaff wrote:They did a flyover of a US ship a week or so as well.  I' not that worried though I think they are just using defensive posturing similar to North Korea with the random missle launches into the ocean.  
very true except russia is a force to be recond with yet n korea is a joke waiting to implode. Russia is a a proud country and the goverment will take every opertunity to prove to its people that its still the case. maybee why it took over crimea so easily and the world just said "please dont do that" yet when sadam invaded kuwait the world rallied and kicked his ass.
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:36

Nathan wrote:
JStaff wrote:They did a flyover of a US ship a week or so as well.  I' not that worried though I think they are just using defensive posturing similar to North Korea with the random missle launches into the ocean.  
very true except russia is a force to be recond with yet n korea is a joke waiting to implode. Russia is a a proud country and the goverment will take every opertunity to prove to its people that its still the case. maybee why it took over crimea so easily and the world just said "please dont do that" yet when sadam invaded kuwait the world rallied and kicked his ass.

Good point.. Putin is pushing and Obama really isn't pushing back.

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

worlds is very unsafe at the moment  B110
-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Anything, she's Deaf !
Dog(s) Ages : RIP Flo
Dog Gender(s) : Girl
Support total : 2862

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:46

Same as Janey all over my head I am afraid, must be a mens topic  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Tue Apr 22 2014, 23:10

Inez Maria wrote:Same as Janey all over my head I am afraid 

why can i never find a girl like you....
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 22 2014, 23:10

Laughing Laughing 

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23 2014, 03:38

Ah over my head too I'm afraid, tbh I don't read the paper or watch the news! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by JStaff Wed Apr 23 2014, 09:55

Nathan wrote:

I would not consider Russia as a strong force to any major country. North Korea is a larger threat because of the terrain and the fact that China would get involved. The reason there was not a response from the most recent Russia invasion is that there are no resources at risk. With Kuwait there was oil and the threat that the rest of the region would get involved.
JStaff
JStaff

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Wed Apr 23 2014, 21:48

JStaff wrote:
Nathan wrote:

I would not consider Russia as a strong force to any major country.  North Korea is a larger threat because of the terrain and the fact that China would get involved.  The reason there was not a response from the most recent Russia invasion is that there are no resources at risk.  With Kuwait there was oil and the threat that the rest of the region would get involved.
Well i would certainly consider it more of a risk than N korea.it is an established nuke power while NK only has numbers of people at its disposal, all well and good for warfare 60 years ago but its a diff battlefield nowdays. NK battle kit is also aged and there is alot of distent amoung the ranks which is why that nutball is killing off anyone and everyone. the biggest issue with a war against NK would be what to do with all the people defecting and surrendering before a bullet was fired. China has also begun distancing itself from NK in recent years like an embarrasing friend with no manners. it wants to be a world player and not the harbourer of despots hanging off its coat tails. china knows that to keep its political standing in the world it needs to be seen as straight as possible. most of its assests are in europe and the US so one wrong move and a feeze on them would meen billions if not trillions wiped from its portfolio.
russia is battle hardened, has lots of big fat oil pipes through that region and should they wish to shut them off it would bring europe to its knees. its people are proud and loyal to the leaders and as such have the belly for a fight.
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down