Why do people purposefully miss the point

Go down

Why do people purposefully miss the point Empty Why do people purposefully miss the point

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27 2013, 12:31

I don't allow free animals on my horse sale site, a lot of people get around this by asking for £1 or something stupid. But when i say that puts the animal at danger (because someone can take it and sell it for £200 the same day to meat men!) i get a big birage of abuse like "well at least they are finding a home not just shooting it or letting it starve"

umm. selling it for a £1 means someone can take it and put it in their back garden and forget about it! and as said, can sell it the same day for £200 for meat!

It doesnt make sense!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry 

Back to top Go down

Why do people purposefully miss the point Empty Re: Why do people purposefully miss the point

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27 2013, 13:00

This constantly p's me off Hayley, why oh why wouldn't you want a good home xx

Back to top Go down

Why do people purposefully miss the point Empty Re: Why do people purposefully miss the point

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27 2013, 14:49

If the rule is for the sake of the animal, they'll just have to lump it, won't they? People trying to buy animals to sell for a profit are always looking for things like that, so I think you're right to prohibit that sort of sale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27 2013, 14:51

They don't miss the point, they're just after a quick profit.angry 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27 2013, 15:48

ive ended up leaving the site and not admining it anymore. the amount of abuse i have just got over it is * ridiculous, i feel like crying. people are so horrible!

Back to top Go down

Post by jo garnett Sun Oct 27 2013, 15:57

A colleague is forever getting 'free' horses and although she looks after them very, very well, I've always wondered why people give them away.........
jo garnett
jo garnett
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Lola and Chloe
Dog(s) Ages : both 3 years
Dog Gender(s) : Both female
Support total : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27 2013, 16:02

cause they dont want them anymore and a free horse will be moved in literally an hour whereas a priced horse takes a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by jo garnett Sun Oct 27 2013, 16:42

It's very sad, Hayley - like all animals, they're cast aside when they're no longer wanted/have become too expensive/lost their appeal Sad 
jo garnett
jo garnett

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Lola and Chloe
Dog(s) Ages : both 3 years
Dog Gender(s) : Both female
Support total : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down