force to microchip your dog.

4 posters

Go down

Microchip

force to microchip your dog. Pbucket16%force to microchip your dog. Pbucket 16% 
[ 3 ]
force to microchip your dog. Pbucket53%force to microchip your dog. Pbucket 53% 
[ 10 ]
force to microchip your dog. Pbucket31%force to microchip your dog. Pbucket 31% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 19

force to microchip your dog. Empty force to microchip your dog.

Post by Steve Tue Apr 26 2011, 09:15

Just watch on BBC news that the uk goverment are thinking about making everybody mircochip their dogs,

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/04/25/microchip-plan-to-tackle-dangerous-dogs-115875-23084962/

do you think this will stop dog attacks?

Me i cant see how this is going work bad owners just willn't get their dogs done.

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

force to microchip your dog. Empty Re: force to microchip your dog.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26 2011, 09:34

I haven't voted, because although I think it's a good idea to microchip, I don't think it will stop dog attacks. Sad

By all means have a law that says you must have it done (should be done by the breeder before the pup goes to new home) but it won't make any difference to nasty people with dogs that haven't been trained/brought up properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniemother Tue Apr 26 2011, 10:02

I agree with Caryll - microchipping should be done but I don't see how it could prevent attacks. On the other hand - if un-chipped dogs were to be taken from their owners, perhaps it could help in the long run..? But I don't really think it would work as it would take a massive effort to actually follow through.
Aniemother
Aniemother

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Gaffa (SBT), Strips (BC) and Terex (AK)
Support total : 22

http://wrigglebutts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26 2011, 11:40

i agree with caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26 2011, 11:53

I agree with micro-chipping but the only way to stop dog attacks is for all owners to go through dog training and being taught right from wrong and if they don't pass the test then they never own an animal. Breeders and shelters got to start asking the important questions but thats never guna happen because of backyard breeders and most shelters are init for the money and practically kick the pup out the door with money signs in their eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 26 2011, 12:46

bad owners willnt go dog traning classes, the only way to bring dog attack down is being tougher on bad owners like make your dog into a weapon and we will punish you like you had a gun or a knife.

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26 2011, 13:11

Steve wrote:bad owners willnt go dog traning classes, the only way to bring dog attack down is being tougher on bad owners like make your dog into a weapon and we will punish you like you had a gun or a knife.

i would agree thats the only way to go its bad owners not bad dogs
im sick ov staffies gettin tared with the same brush due to total penis heads Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26 2011, 15:13

Agree with Caryll Samson is chipped in case he's stolen or lost not to stop dog attacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26 2011, 15:15

I think perhaps licenses responsible people are bond to get their dogs licensed and if people are found with a dog without a license the dog can get taken away or issued a warning or fine etc but that would mean cops would have to do it as well and they are cutting back on wardens and cops lately. If anyone suspicious has a dog hanging around the officers would have the right to issue a warning or even acompany the dog and owner home and inspect their property and life style,it would mean we'd have more cops and wardens with those rights, I'm dreaming though it would never happen

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 26 2011, 15:30

toucher punchment is the only way to go, police as better things to do & dog wardens are useless & pointless,

if you dog attack you should be looking at 5/10 years get it advertise everywhere on tv, radio, posers the dog attacks will fall. they always be going by bad owners but it would fall with tougher punchment,

but the goverment wouldn't do this because it would mean send 1000s extra people to prison.

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Apr 26 2011, 22:03

I dont think it will work you will still get people who wont do it and it wont stop the problem of dogs being dumped as nothing ever happens to the owner if they dump it and then say they dont want it and they could just lie and say they gave it away to someone else and they ,must of lost it fighting a losing battle really
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26 2011, 22:38

I don't think it would prevent dog attacks at all, but I definitely think that everyone should microchip their dogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Apr 26 2011, 23:03

I agree with microchip and both of mine are done. Dogs that are taken in should never be rehomed without having it done and the police councils should have higher powers when it comes to tighter dog control.
If you rent houses from a landlord you should have to list any pets living there and they should be chipped.
I guess im trying to say chipping should be compulsery and there should definatly be higher fines if your caught with a unchipped dog and definatly prison sentences of the owners of dangerous dogs Smile
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down