deep breath...its a good job she is so cute!

Go down

deep breath...its a good job she is so cute! Empty deep breath...its a good job she is so cute!

Post by sonics family Sat Oct 05 2013, 17:49

well we popped out earlier for around an hour, got back and a relative had been round to drop off a birthday present, knocked, found no one in so left the present on the doorstep ( our door is not visible until you have gone down the drive, through a gate, up 3 steps and round the corner)....well clearly this bothered sonic ( probably the fact she didn't get a fuss) and when we opened the door was greated by a hallway full of stuff. by stuff i mean a big pile of paper- which up until we were out was actually our hall wallpaper, an umbrella that had been shredded, and a lot of material off our settee cushions. she looked so guilty, and has not left my side.

i have decided to look on the positive side and see it as a start to my long planned decorating of the hall and stairs and i now have a lovely throw on each sofa- they are only a couple of years I'd and really can't afford to replace them so the throws will have to do for now.

she has never done anything like this before; i am hoping it was just the fact someone came to the door that bothered her - we tend not to get unexpected visitors and have a postbox on drive for mail etc.

its a good job i love her so much!
sonics family
sonics family
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sonic
Dog(s) Ages : 26.06.2012
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 24

Back to top Go down

deep breath...its a good job she is so cute! Empty Re: deep breath...its a good job she is so cute!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05 2013, 17:57

Oh dear! Naughty Sonic! Tongues

Back to top Go down

deep breath...its a good job she is so cute! Empty Re: deep breath...its a good job she is so cute!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05 2013, 18:09

Oh dear me I dont want to s 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05 2013, 18:52

naughty girl but great to see you take it all in your stride Smile we have a safety gate on the front room to avoid such occurrences

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05 2013, 19:10

Oh dear me Sonic, ah well just think you will now have a lovely new decorated hallway! Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down