I worry about Youtube people sometimes...

2 posters

Go down

I worry about Youtube people sometimes... Empty I worry about Youtube people sometimes...

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01 2013, 14:21

I was watching a video with two people debating who has it worse - males or females. Just a fun little video where they're discussing, joking, explaining, etc..

But of course, the people in the comments have to take it too seriously! Laughing And really... Some of the comments are just plain ridiculous!

'Things that women go through they have too. I can compare getting kicked in the ***** to one day of period cramps but nothing bigger than that. You can avoid getting kicked in the *****. Women can't avoid things that bring more people into the world. People think that period's last for like a year or two when in reality you can start at 12 and not stop till about 27. There's actual illnesses based on pain caused by the period that can be fatal.'

A woman wrote this. I dont want to s 

First off, starting at twelve and finishing at twenty-seven? Somebody needs to see their GP if that's the way they think it works!

Secondly, something that always annoys me is when people compare the actual pain of being kicked in the testicles to period pains. News flash - you can have one or the other. Without experiencing both, you can't compare them properly. All of these people coming out with, "Blah, blah, scientifically proven, blah..." are gullible. You can't measure pain like that, as every individual person handles and feels pain differently.

Also, fatal period pains? Really? Seriously, love, go and see your GP. The pain itself won't kill you, as much as it feels like somebody's working a blender in your stomach on full speed.

Back to top Go down

I worry about Youtube people sometimes... Empty Re: I worry about Youtube people sometimes...

Post by Sazzle Sun Sep 01 2013, 14:25

Laughing I dont want to s 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

I worry about Youtube people sometimes... Empty Re: I worry about Youtube people sometimes...

Post by janey Sun Sep 01 2013, 14:27

rolling on the floor 
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01 2013, 14:28

rolling on the floor some people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01 2013, 14:51

ah good 'ol youtube!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down