So proud of my baby girl!

Go down

So proud of my baby girl! Empty So proud of my baby girl!

Post by Mistygirl Wed Aug 14 2013, 01:22

Misty has been terrible at staying away when we are driving the cars up the driveway... In fact yesterday she snapped her chain clip when she saw dad was home! With the gate open, she then has a terrible habit of running out the yard and going visiting to the neighbours. and we live on a busy road!
Today, she finally got it!!! I opened the gate, and said loudly STOP. She stopped. I said STAY. She stayed... I got back in the car to drive up. (Usually the cue for her to launch 100 mile an hour at the car.) She stayed! I drove up, noticed she had taken 2 steps, and was whole body shaking from the effort of listening. I decided to push it to see how she would go.
I got out of the car. (Usually the time for jumping on me, scratching me.) She stayed! I closed the gate... She stayed! (entire body was shaking from the effort..) I crouched down. (Usually the time that she rips the earring straight through my ear lobe, true story Crying or Very sad ) SHE STAYED!!!!! I said COME with the hand gesture... She came! (first time using the command and hand gesture.)
Arghhhhhh!!!! She finally got it!!!!! What a clever puppy she is!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 
Mistygirl
Mistygirl
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

So proud of my baby girl! Empty Re: So proud of my baby girl!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14 2013, 08:42

Clever girl indeed it does seem to click all of a sudden. Personally I wouldn't risk it as if my boy saw a cat or a friendly person he would be gone. So well done Smile 

Back to top Go down