met a collie, a ladrador, a spaniel and a couple of snappy things.......

+4
Kathy
Sazzle
janey
jo garnett
8 posters

Go down

met a collie, a ladrador, a spaniel and a couple of snappy things....... Empty met a collie, a ladrador, a spaniel and a couple of snappy things.......

Post by jo garnett Sat Aug 03 2013, 17:51

lola loves them all :-) however, chloe sounded like a t rex with the collie and the Labrador - all very embarrassing. she then ran off with the spaniel and nicked his ball. the little snappy things she ignored!!!!!!!

do your dogs prefer some breeds to others?
jo garnett
jo garnett
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Lola and Chloe
Dog(s) Ages : both 3 years
Dog Gender(s) : Both female
Support total : 86

Back to top Go down

met a collie, a ladrador, a spaniel and a couple of snappy things....... Empty Re: met a collie, a ladrador, a spaniel and a couple of snappy things.......

Post by janey Sat Aug 03 2013, 18:40

Moo hates Boxers, apart from that she gets along with all dogs but can also be very vocal!

Moving this to staffy chat Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

met a collie, a ladrador, a spaniel and a couple of snappy things....... Empty Re: met a collie, a ladrador, a spaniel and a couple of snappy things.......

Post by Sazzle Sat Aug 03 2013, 19:24

Daisy is fine with all dogs (as long as they don't growl or go for her) she would then go for them and she's like a dog possessed! She does seem more interested in big dogs though, as in she wants to play with them, small dogs she'll just say hello and move on.

We did come across a naughty chihuahua on day, it had run away from it's owner and was barking at a person and dog ahead of us, when it saw us it left them alone and came over to us. I was slightly worried that Daisy might take it as aggression but it must not have been aggressive barking because she was fine. I don't think she knew what to make of it to be honest, she kept moving forward for a closer look and it would run at her barking and she'd back off behind me! Laughing  I should add this whole time the owner was across the field shouting it, we tried to keep walking but it was following us so we had to stop and wait until it's owner came to get it!!
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Aug 03 2013, 19:42

Rocky doesn't get on well with boxers either, despite his name Laughing  Mastiffs a no no too, mostly along with poodles (I don't like them either)

He gets on well with most other breeds, likes other Staffies we have come across and always gets on well with spaniels.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by CaraElizabeth Sun Aug 04 2013, 03:34

Gwen likes most dogs! However she prefers big dogs and seems to not like little dogs as much! I don't mind because she plays wayy to rough with the small dogs and I have found that they are very snappy!
CaraElizabeth
CaraElizabeth

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Gwen
Dog(s) Ages : 12/22/2012
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG SBT Mon Aug 05 2013, 11:12

Boss loves all dogs so far but nobody is willing to let him play with their dog for some reason or another. He loves big dogs like huskys and boxers because he can play rough and not hurt them. iv never seen another staffy on any walk with him to let them play and as soon as he isnt with me i see one. so annoying! haha its the really small yappy dogs that annoy me on walks.
BIG SBT
BIG SBT
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
met a collie, a ladrador, a spaniel and a couple of snappy things....... Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Boss
Dog(s) Ages : 9 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kell Mon Aug 05 2013, 11:17

Chiquito loves all dogs, especially ones that move .... he isn't preferential though - even if the other dog just stands there and watches Chiquito still wants to be its friend Smile
Kell
Kell

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chiquito and Sheba
Dog(s) Ages : 21/01/2013 and 13/05/2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Tue Aug 06 2013, 13:23

Rocky loves all dogs, hopefully it stays like that! I love how vocal they get when they play, shows how happy they are!
Maria90
Maria90

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down