whats the worst thing you have had to do for love of your staff?

5 posters

Go down

whats the worst thing you have had to do for love of your staff? Empty whats the worst thing you have had to do for love of your staff?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11 2011, 16:17

euwwww i feel violated -maybe not as much as woody does right now mind.

i noticed out of the kitchen window that he was struggling to get his poo out - was just dangling no matter how much he was straining.i went out wiht a tissue to help him along and i kept pulling and pulling. it was attached to some string from his pull toy about 20cm long!!! think he is as traumatised as i am!! sick

whats the grossest thing youve had to do?

Back to top Go down

whats the worst thing you have had to do for love of your staff? Empty Re: whats the worst thing you have had to do for love of your staff?

Post by janey Mon Apr 11 2011, 16:25

Pmsl, before I even read your thread I lauged at the title, I think pulling grass out of her bum has to be the worst! So similar to you Laughing
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

whats the worst thing you have had to do for love of your staff? Empty Re: whats the worst thing you have had to do for love of your staff?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11 2011, 16:39

lmao,ive had to help cairo with her poo as well rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11 2011, 16:41

i hope its a one-off!!! hopefully he'll be grateful enough to behave this evening - whom i trying to kid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11 2011, 17:02

hahha.. I have done the same thing too!! Once Jethro did a poo and then he had a long piece of grass sticking out his bottom. I grabbed a tissue.. and pulled it and pulled it..eeekkk!!! Tony felt sick !! sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11 2011, 17:11

Hahaha I have had to do the same, only grass though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11 2011, 17:30

im still feeling nauseous. i got my measurements muddled above - it was more like 20 inches-just kept on coming, was scared to pull as didnt know what was going to come out. no more rope toys for woody!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11 2011, 17:56

Laughing Im lucky, not had to do this pleasable task yet.
No point mentioning the things I've done, seem irrelevant now you've mentioned pulling poo from their bottom Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11 2011, 20:20

i've had to do that with billy as well, it was the fur from a tennis ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11 2011, 21:39

Been there, done that! They all seem to need grass pulling out at some point!

But i think even worse than that was a walk by the River Wye & Bandit found a full grown rotting salmon. It was half way down his throat before I could do anything & I had to grab it and pull it out.

The stink was horrendous & I could smell it on my hands for days afterwards, even after I'd scrubbed my hands (for the umpteenth time) with carbolic soap!

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Mon Apr 11 2011, 22:40

One day duke got really excited and his privates all come out and got stuck so I had to help him ease them back in Blushing
Done the poo and grass thing a few times Blushing
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12 2011, 06:28

gem wrote:One day duke got really excited and his privates all come out and got stuck so I had to help him ease them back in Blushing

gem you win!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12 2011, 10:07

only thing for me is having to pull a little stick out Blushing no idea where he found it to eat doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Tue Apr 12 2011, 10:15

Yep the grass-bum-pulling-thing. Also had to hit another dog for her which I would never want to do, when it attacked Skibadee. I also have had my hands bitten nearly to the bone when said dog tried to kill her as she walked out of our door. Bloody crackhead owners, cant look after themselves let alone a dog. I feel sorry for the dog though, the man kicks her and beats her all the time. Ive rung the RSPCA but they wont do anything, and now theyve made the poor girl have puppies which they are offering to people for £50!!!??? banghead
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12 2011, 10:46

gem wrote:One day duke got really excited and his privates all come out and got stuck so I had to help him ease them back in Blushing

hope no one was watching !!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Tue Apr 12 2011, 12:25

vanessa wrote:

hope no one was watching !!!! Laughing

yup done that, seems to be far too often though, jake seems to like letting it all hang out an then get stuck, good job i have rubber gloves and ice cubes (vet instruction) and of course the grass pulling out the *, yuckkkkk
sooz225
sooz225
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
whats the worst thing you have had to do for love of your staff? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12 2011, 16:05

the joys of owning a dog!! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Sat Apr 16 2011, 00:41

nicolalouises wrote:euwwww i feel violated -maybe not as much as woody does right now mind.

i noticed out of the kitchen window that he was struggling to get his poo out - was just dangling no matter how much he was straining.i went out wiht a tissue to help him along and i kept pulling and pulling. it was attached to some string from his pull toy about 20cm long!!! think he is as traumatised as i am!! sick

whats the grossest thing youve had to do?

lol i call that having a yukky- have done it many times myself.

I also hate sticking my fingers down their throats to remove stuck bones etc.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
whats the worst thing you have had to do for love of your staff? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down