+3
janey
mary94
CaraElizabeth
7 posters

Go down

diablo photo spam!! :P Empty diablo photo spam!! :P

Post by mary94 Thu Jul 04 2013, 04:19

So Diablo is almost 4 months Cool in 3 days!
Here are some new pics of him on his adventures haha!

He's so destructive now tho! Tearing up paper and anything he can get his paws on!
He loves to dig and dig when we take him to the beach.. is that normal?
He's even digging in our garden now!!

And whenever he sees a female dog he'll try to chase after them and when/if he gets them, they immediately lay on their back.. is that normal?? haha he's such a menace but i love him to bits.. thinking of getting him a female friend but not too sure on what color.. cuz i want them to breed! Smile

enjoy the pics!!!

xx

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=
diablo photo spam!! :P 20130607_224342_zps2a897fd3" />

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P 20130608_085807_zps0f1640ee" />

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P 20130616_115728_zpsade95d37" /> Used FB 05-08-15

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P 20130622_123121-1_zpse2e93cf0" />

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P 1002264_168129640034620_408858286_n_zpsde976f58" />

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P 992873_170690316445219_82807251_n_zps2453b8b9" />

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P 968936_165182220329362_1460865291_n_zpse3122003" />

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P IMG_20130630_185606_zps491faa04" />

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P IMG_20130629_225830_zps2ee77289" />

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P IMG_20130629_231237_zps072e351a" />

diablo photo spam!! :P 1005695_170920323088885_679675530_n_zps0b007efb

diablo photo spam!! :P 20130604_123955_zps039f237d

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P 20130603_132856_zpse3a21c8f" />

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P 20130524_174914_zps67ca44fd" />

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P IMG_20130630_093349_zps21a06938" />

diablo photo spam!! :P <a href=diablo photo spam!! :P 20130616_134541_zps74c2c8a0" />
mary94
mary94
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Diablo
Dog(s) Ages : 10/3/13
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

diablo photo spam!! :P Empty Re: diablo photo spam!! :P

Post by CaraElizabeth Thu Jul 04 2013, 04:50

Aww Diablo is such a little cutie pie:D  Fab pics! The one of him a snuggled up in the pillows is my favorite!
CaraElizabeth
CaraElizabeth
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Gwen
Dog(s) Ages : 12/22/2012
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by mary94 Thu Jul 04 2013, 05:04

Thanks hun! I know i love his snuggles. He loves to come and sleep on me or kinda snook his head into my armpit and sleep haha..
mary94
mary94

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04 2013, 08:30

He is a little beauty, fab pics:) 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04 2013, 09:07

Diablo is a little beauty, great pics, If you are thinking of getting another dog it's recommended that you wait until he's is at least 18 months old, so he is settled himself. I totally disagree with you getting another dog to breed, breeding IMO should always be left to the professionals. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04 2013, 09:13

Diablo is gorgeous Love Struck 

I wouldnt recommend getting another pooch until he at least 18 months. Why do you want to breed your dog?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04 2013, 09:37

Why would colour matter? These links might be a little more concerning.

http://staffy-bull-terrier.com/l-2-hga
http://staffy-bull-terrier.com/hereditary_cataract
http://staffy-bull-terrier.com/phpv

http://staffy-bull-terrier.com/do_i_need_to_breed

Breeding is not a cute fun way to make money, when done right puppies will cost the money they make with vet visits, quality feed, supplements for mum and pups, whelping boxes, health tests before breeding, jabs, worming and microchipping and registering for all dogs (up to Cool. Anything less is irresponsible.

If you are serious about getting into breeding you will need to start at the bottom like all good breeders do and start going to shows and making contacts and getting your boy out there. It is not a good idea to just get a bitch and let them get on with it. You will have to consider it more, will you let the bitch get pregnant as soon as she can (i.e. about 8 months old and still a puppy?) if not, you will need to separate them for a good month or so around the time of her season. When you have these little puppies, what are you going to do with them? Keep them? Sell them? Give them to anyone who wants one or vet homes? Is your dog a good level headed dog or is he aggressive? Is he physically sound? Is he reg? Will your bitch be reg and all sound?

There are a lot of things to think about before even considering breeding, we as a staffy advocacy site promote responsible breeding which will produce a healthy, good temperament staffy which will be a good representation of the breed and its character.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jul 04 2013, 10:14

Cute pics but I completely agree with the post above....
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Thu Jul 04 2013, 11:01

Great pics, Diablo is very cute.
Maria90
Maria90

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by otisthestafford Thu Jul 04 2013, 14:32

Diablo is a gorgeous boy and looks like he has a lot of fun. Please make sure you do your research about breeding.
otisthestafford
otisthestafford

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Otis
Dog(s) Ages : 22.09.2012
Support total : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by CaraElizabeth Thu Jul 04 2013, 16:14

Sorry I missed the part about you wanting to breed him. I have to say TBH, I don't agree with this at all. Leave the breeding to the professionals! Why do you want to breed him? Also if you want to get another dog, I would really suggest waiting until Diablo is at least 18 months old if not older. Ideally you want an 18 month gap between the 2 dogs. Otherwise there can be all kinds of problems ahead! Diablo is adorable..why not just focus on him for the time being and see how you feel about all this in 18 months or 2 years down the road!
CaraElizabeth
CaraElizabeth

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Gwen
Dog(s) Ages : 12/22/2012
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Thu Jul 04 2013, 22:38

Fan pics, he's gorgeous Big Grin 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Thu Jul 04 2013, 22:52

He is so cute and adorable Love Struck 
Honey
Honey
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Honey
Dog(s) Ages : 11 months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by mary94 Fri Jul 05 2013, 04:44

I wanted to get another dog for a playmate for Diablo.. the breeding side of things was just an idea because we recently went to see his breeder and just give him an update on how Diablo is doing because we know them as friends. Diablo's mother can't breed anymore for some reason.. the breeder suggested to us that we breed Diablo..
It was only really a thought about getting a female dog to breed more so she would be a play mate for Diablo and she and he would be desexed. If we did breed Diablo we would give Diablo to the breeder for a little while so he could do it!!

but i don't think that we'll get a girl just for breeding, the breeder kinda gave me the impression that he wanted us to get a girl for him as well as give him diablo to breed them as he isnt on friendly terms with all the people he's given his other pups too.

We wouldn't actually do the breeding. but to be honest now that you've all given me advice i honestly don't want to breed Diablo. I just want to get a playmate for Diablo and i'll get her when he's 18 months.

Thanks everyone for your advice and so sorry that i didn't word my post right and if i offended anyone or made you angry im very sorry.

Another thing.. would it be best to get him a male or female playmate?
regarding their behavior and things.. would a female be more calm for him..

because i've been told that getting another male staffy could be hard because they could both be very aggressive towards each other..

Thanks everyone!!

Diablo says hi! Big Grin He's been wonderful today and this morning at about 3am he jumped up on the bed because there were some stupid kids outside our area playing around with fireworks and the bangs were so loud he got so scared... poor bubba cuddled up to me but he couldn't stay still.. thankfully it only lasted 20 mins or so and than he fell asleep cuddled up in between my partner and i Smile Smile

Staffie's arnt just a pet. they are part of the family.. honestly he's like my baby haha.. i do mother him too much but i know he loves it and staffies love all that attention they thrive on it i guess...

anyways off to take him for his walk and again so sorry if i sounded ignorant.. everyone has been so wonderful with their advice on this page.. the last thing i would want is for people to not like me.. lol..

Thanks!! Big Grin
mary94
mary94

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05 2013, 07:49

Glad you took the time to read. I personally would not let my dog hand over to the breeders again to breed. a) any bitches come to the dog, thats just the way it is. b) they are just using him as they think he would be a cheap stud. c) they sound dodgy.

As for a play mate it just really depends. Staffies don't judge by sex, they judge by personality. You can only decide what dog is right for you when you get to the time you want another. See how you go with the one first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06 2013, 21:39

Diablo is a gorgeous pup, Mary Love Struck 

Glad you've put the breeding idea out of your mind; just concentrate on your little baby and bring him up the best way you can - and enjoy him!

We'd love to hear how Diablo is growing up, and if we can help with anything do let us know, there is always someone online, and there are always the help pages to read and take advice from on any specific topic.

Do stay in touch! thumbs up 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down