NO nice people aka Glasgow neds

4 posters

Go down

NO nice people aka Glasgow neds Empty NO nice people aka Glasgow neds

Post by sooz225 Mon Mar 28 2011, 12:14

I know some of you know i'm friendly with one of my son's mates mum who has the Akita, well, just got told last nite about 4 kids aged about 14 /15 came up behind her yesterday when she was out with trev (the akita) and told her to drop the lead, really threateningly, well, she is as mouthy as me and after she started shoutin and balling at them in the street outside her house they ran away...and she was tryin her best to hold the dog, .......makes me think,, i'm seriously wary of any groups of kids coming near jake cos he still looks like a pup. Please tell me this isn't just a Glasgow thing, i wish it didnt happen anywhere, so scary though cos you never know what would happen to the babies if taken into the wrong hands.

I remember when Jake was about 4 months old i had 3 different people come up to me in the street offering me money and sayin "he'll make a great fighting dog", muppets!!!!

Oh, she told her sons when she went into the house, they came running out and chased the wee buggers
sooz225
sooz225
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
NO nice people aka Glasgow neds Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

NO nice people aka Glasgow neds Empty Re: NO nice people aka Glasgow neds

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28 2011, 12:29

far out.. that is a bit too scarey isn't it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28 2011, 12:47

scary Sad it happens alot around here to, lots of groups of kids walk round threatening people just like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28 2011, 13:01

We don't let my youngest take Billy out in case that happens to him and he is a 6ft 15 year old.

I was at the shop on Sunday and my youngest was with Billy outside, when a teenager approach him and said do you want to swap dogs, he had a 8 week old pit bull, said he swopped his other full grown dog for an I phone.

It beggers belief what some kids get up to and how their patents let them

Back to top Go down

Post by acidrane13 Mon Mar 28 2011, 13:07

Quite a few people around my area have been in the paper cos they had been mugged for their staffys.

Ive been mugged twice, once by a bloke trying to get my phone, (who came out of it worse then me, i had a black eye, he had a broken nose a split lip and 3 fractured ribs) police found him at the hospital, then told me if he pressed charges against me ide be up for GBH!

second time 2 men pulled a knife on me and took my fone (even um not brave enough to take on a knife)

Strangely i havent had any trouble since i got chase lol
acidrane13
acidrane13

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Chase
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Mon Mar 28 2011, 13:15

see the that bugs me is, we try and keep them good natured, which jake is, to the extent when i got jumped at my front door he was licking the attackers hand lol, now if he had bitten her then he'd be up for a dog asbo fgs, you cant win!!
sooz225
sooz225

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Mon Mar 28 2011, 13:16

acidrane13 wrote:Quite a few people around my area have been in the paper cos they had been mugged for their staffys.

Ive been mugged twice, once by a bloke trying to get my phone, (who came out of it worse then me, i had a black eye, he had a broken nose a split lip and 3 fractured ribs) police found him at the hospital, then told me if he pressed charges against me ide be up for GBH!

second time 2 men pulled a knife on me and took my fone (even um not brave enough to take on a knife)

i'm not a violent person, but nice 1
sooz225
sooz225

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by acidrane13 Mon Mar 28 2011, 13:35

Self preservation kicks in i guess.

Chase would be the same though, if sumone jumped me while i was walking him he would probably just jump up and wag is tail lol

Like you say though, you cant win, if your dog did protect you your dog would be the one in trouble. If your dog bit back you probably woulda ended up in more trouble than the person that jumped you.
acidrane13
acidrane13

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Chase
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28 2011, 13:47

acidrane13 wrote:Quite a few people around my area have been in the paper cos they had been mugged for their staffys.

STRUTH !!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Mon Mar 28 2011, 20:49

It is scary it frigtens me too i wont leave kaiser in the garden on his own im always there with him watching it would break my heart if he went missing and i know it would break his too
youngkaiser
youngkaiser
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28 2011, 21:10

Dempsey is very wary of strangers, he isn't as friendly as a staff. Mostly, when strangers approach, he gives em a hard stare, sometimes with his hackles up.

They tend to back off pretty quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28 2011, 23:10

It doesn't just happen there i'm afriad one woman who i still talk to she had just bought a rotti puppy, well her 5 year old grandson was out in the front garden playing with the pup and these two teens jumped the fence punched and kicked the boy in the face and stole the pup, I can't believe they did that to a 5 year old boy.
Another one which i'v lost contact with now a man who nearly lost his wife, his wife and daughter was walking their boxer bitch *pregant professional breeder* his wife got stabbed in the back and his daughter got punched in the face and the boxer was stolen.
I few weeks later though they had a phone call off of the vets (because people who brought the boxer in left a false number) the vets they were in the middle of doing a emergency caersarian on the bi**h because she is too underweight and weak to deliver the puppies on her own, 3 of 9 pups survived, they moved as well and kept the pups and Beaut as pets. Thank god Beaut (boxer) was microchipped.

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Mon Mar 28 2011, 23:15

speecheless. but omg i think we all need to look out for each other in this case xxx
sooz225
sooz225

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Mon Mar 28 2011, 23:18

MissRogue wrote:It doesn't just happen there i'm afriad one woman who i still talk to she had just bought a rotti puppy, well her 5 year old grandson was out in the front garden playing with the pup and these two teens jumped the fence punched and kicked the boy in the face and stole the pup, I can't believe they did that to a 5 year old boy.
Another one which i'v lost contact with now a man who nearly lost his wife, his wife and daughter was walking their boxer bitch *pregant professional breeder* his wife got stabbed in the back and his daughter got punched in the face and the boxer was stolen.
I few weeks later though they had a phone call off of the vets (because people who brought the boxer in left a false number) the vets they were in the middle of doing a emergency caersarian on the bi**h because she is too underweight and weak to deliver the puppies on her own, 3 of 9 pups survived, they moved as well and kept the pups and Beaut as pets. Thank god Beaut (boxer) was microchipped.

and i totally admit,. yes id be in the jail yet again, either that or my son, cos he loves his dogs sooooooooooooooooooooo am gettin annoyed now
sooz225
sooz225

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29 2011, 08:26

MissRogue wrote:It doesn't just happen there i'm afriad one woman who i still talk to she had just bought a rotti puppy, well her 5 year old grandson was out in the front garden playing with the pup and these two teens jumped the fence punched and kicked the boy in the face and stole the pup, I can't believe they did that to a 5 year old boy.

that terrible, OMG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29 2011, 15:13

Such terrible stories. I don't see why people are so cruel to one an other!

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefulnewowner Tue Mar 29 2011, 19:15

Now that has to be the lowest of the low hitting a young child like that! My little lad is 5 and if any little scally as we call them in Liverpool (or chav where Gemma my partner comes from) dared to do that to him I'd hunt them down and........ well sure you could guess what the outcome would be! Total SCUM!!!
hopefulnewowner
hopefulnewowner
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Jess
Dog Gender(s) : Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Tue Mar 29 2011, 19:47