Any good plans for the bank holiday long weekend ??

+3
Steve
janey
asa-james
7 posters

Go down

Any good plans for the bank holiday long weekend ?? Empty Any good plans for the bank holiday long weekend ??

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 20:31

Nothing on the cards for us yet apart from some nice long walks, wish I'd planned a bit more we should have been going camping if I knew the weather was oing to be so nice

Back to top Go down

Any good plans for the bank holiday long weekend ?? Empty Re: Any good plans for the bank holiday long weekend ??

Post by asa-james Thu May 02 2013, 20:33

walk, work, walk, work, returf garden, walk, mow allotment, walk, work.

aaaaaand drink Big Grin
asa-james
asa-james
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 117

Back to top Go down

Any good plans for the bank holiday long weekend ?? Empty Re: Any good plans for the bank holiday long weekend ??

Post by janey Thu May 02 2013, 20:36

I will be working, but come Monday............................5 day weekend dance
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu May 02 2013, 20:39

i never do anything for bank holidays

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 20:41

You totally stole my topic for tomorrow Dave! Laughing

Well the wicked witch is moving out saturday so plenty of drinks and celebrating! Weathers meant to be nice too so some nice long walks with alf Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 20:45

Ellie wrote:You totally stole my topic for tomorrow Dave! Laughing

Well the wicked witch is moving out saturday so plenty of drinks and celebrating! Weathers meant to be nice too so some nice long walks with alf Big Grin

are you moving anyone else in , seem to recall you saying before you would struggle on your own Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 20:45

Nooo bank hols are the same as any other day to me. If the weathers nice will be packing a picnic and going for a trek with the dog! Oh and having lots of wine! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 20:46

Gonna mitch off work early and get for a walk. Got a bit more I wanna do to the garden so I'll get a crack at that.

I've spent an absolute fortune this week on necessary things so I'm gonna take it handy money wise. My wee mate told me about a good deal on wine so I took advantage of that. Forgetting however it was bank hols, so I'll prolly head back on Saturday to get more. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 20:47

Dave wrote:
Ellie wrote:You totally stole my topic for tomorrow Dave! Laughing

are you moving anyone else in , seem to recall you saying before you would struggle on your own Sad

No not moving anyone else in Dave, just me and alf now! Im sure ill be fine Smile just cant wait to see the back of her now Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 20:50

good for you , she nearly cost you Alfie TF you saw the light

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 20:53

Dave wrote:good for you , she nearly cost you Alfie TF you saw the light

I know! Imagine if she had got her way and alfie had gone, then she left too. angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Thu May 02 2013, 20:56

Probably busy with my garden sat between walks of course, then sun & mon my OH is playing at gigs. It's the may day bike run down here mon!!! Don't bother trying to take your car anywhere Laughing

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Any good plans for the bank holiday long weekend ?? B110
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 20:57

Living on your own is much better anyway. After a few days you realise the people that were there before were totally pointless anyway.

Best decision I ever made. It'll be the same for you too Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 20:57

Ellie wrote:

I know! Imagine if she had got her way and alfie had gone, then she left too. angry

Once you have her letter of leaving you do have evidence she left , nomatter what happened to her after whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 20:58

Dave wrote:
Ellie wrote:

Once you have her letter of leaving you do have evidence she left , nomatter what happened to her after whistling

Too right, its being signed over to me tomorrow Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 20:58

MatLogan wrote:Living on your own is much better anyway. After a few days you realise the people that were there before were totally pointless anyway.

Best decision I ever made. It'll be the same for you too Big Grin

Definitely Mat Smile better off this way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:00

So if she accidentally tripped on the step on the way out , got deluded with concussion and walked into the middle of the road Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:01

I'm sure Alfie can make use of the spare bed! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:02

Dave wrote:So if she accidentally tripped on the step on the way out , got deluded with concussion and walked into the middle of the road Surprised

Not my problem Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:03

Eleanor wrote:I'm sure Alfie can make use of the spare bed! Smile

I wish Laughing

Back to top Go down

Just make sure you are there when she's leaving or you could get robbed like a certain someone did... whistling

Back to top Go down

Ellie wrote:
Dave wrote:So if she accidentally tripped on the step on the way out , got deluded with concussion and walked into the middle of the road Surprised

Not my problem Wink
>Smile >Smile >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu May 02 2013, 21:06

Hubby has just suggested having a pic nic sometime, just hope the gorgeous weather holds out until the weekend nail biting
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:06

MatLogan wrote:Just make sure you are there when she's leaving or you could get robbed like a certain someone did... whistling

Oh i will be watching her like a hawk Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:06

Lucky you Ellie to be on your own nothing like it! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:09

Ellie wrote:
MatLogan wrote:Just make sure you are there when she's leaving or you could get robbed like a certain someone did... whistling

What just circling around from a height ready to dive and rip her guts out Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:09

inez maria wrote:Lucky you Ellie to be on your own nothing like it! Big Grin

Cant wait Inez Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu May 02 2013, 21:26

Hopefully I'll be up your way again Ellie on Sun or Mon if the weather holds for more bike racing dancing rock on!
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:31

Andy wrote:Hopefully I'll be up your way again Ellie on Sun or Mon if the weather holds for more bike racing dancing rock on!

Weather is meant to be great Big Grin where abouts do you go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu May 02 2013, 21:40

Up to Rednal for the supermoto (I'm MAD about it Big Grin ) .. the satnav took me through Shrewsbury instead of stayin on the A5 last w/end, and we went past "Shrewsbury School" ... jeez thats an impressive lookin place Surprised
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:41

Dave wrote:
Ellie wrote:

What just circling around from a height ready to dive and rip her guts out Surprised

Something like that... But worse Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:42

Andy wrote:Up to Rednal for the supermoto (I'm MAD about it Big Grin ) .. the satnav took me through Shrewsbury instead of stayin on the A5 last w/end, and we went past "Shrewsbury School" ... jeez thats an impressive lookin place Surprised

The boys school or the girls? Did you not stop off anywhere to admire the lovely sights Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu May 02 2013, 21:47

Ellie wrote:
Andy wrote:Up to Rednal for the supermoto (I'm MAD about it Big Grin ) .. the satnav took me through Shrewsbury instead of stayin on the A5 last w/end, and we went past "Shrewsbury School" ... jeez thats an impressive lookin place Surprised

The boys school or the girls? Did you not stop off anywhere to admire the lovely sights Laughing

No idea, all I saw was that sign, but it looked very grand, and the grounds were lovely Cool

Nah didnt stop off to do any site seeing Laughing .. just wanted to get to the track as quick as Big Grin
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:49

Andy wrote:
Ellie wrote:

No idea, all I saw was that sign, but it looked very grand, and the grounds were lovely Cool

Nah didnt stop off to do any site seeing Laughing .. just wanted to get to the track as quick as Big Grin

Ah it was probably the boys school...very pricey!! And snobby Laughing unfortunately, the rest of the town isnt that grand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:50

We're going to the caravan Friday to Monday Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 21:53

Darcy-may wrote:We're going to the caravan Friday to Monday Big Grin

Wheres that? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Thu May 02 2013, 22:13

Yay Ellie, you'll love living on your own it's fab Big Grin

I have a friend staying tomorrow night, we're gonna take Daisy out, maybe grab a pint somewhere, then get takeaway Big Grin Sunday we're at my mums but other than that not much, need to deep clean the house, although if the weathers good that's never gonna happen!! reckon me and Daze will be in the garden and out and about Big Grin
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 22:39

Ellie wrote:

Wheres that? Smile

Poulton le fylde, nr Blackpool Ellie Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02 2013, 22:48

Nothing different for me. So I'll be working

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 06:16

Darcy-may wrote:
Ellie wrote:

Wheres that? Smile

Very jealous Hayley! Hope the weather stays nice for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 06:22

Ellie wrote:
Darcy-may wrote:
Ellie wrote:

Wheres that? Smile

Very jealous Hayley! Hope the weather stays nice for you Smile

Me too, thanks Ellie, it's right on the estuary so lovely walks Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 06:23

Ooh sounds lovely! I could do with a nice long weekend away, can i come? Big Grin Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 07:04

Ellie wrote:Ooh sounds lovely! I could do with a nice long weekend away, can i come? Big Grin Laughing

Yeah I'm sure my daughter Molly won't mind sharing her room with you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 07:21

Yay Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down