Backpack

Go down

Backpack Empty Backpack

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16 2013, 15:42

Just a little question, Loki is 11 and a half-ish months old now, is it OK for him to wear a backpack at his age or is it advised to wait until he's older?

Back to top Go down

Backpack Empty Re: Backpack

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16 2013, 15:46

I would have thought he would be ok, they are designed to distribute the weight without putting undue pressure on his spine Big Grin. I got Lily one from Amazon it was only about £8. Ezydog do a nice one too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16 2013, 16:26

i know it's not far away but i would wait until he's at least a year before you start with any weight, i mean he could wear the empty backpack to get used to it, for a while and slowly start adding weights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16 2013, 16:27

Same as Ella - get him used to a backpack now, but don't start adding weights till he's over a year old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16 2013, 17:06

I'm still waiting before adding weight to Logan but an empty backpack would do no harm Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16 2013, 17:41

So it's not like everything else where it's a minimum of 18 months, but still a while before he should have any weight added? Thanks Smile shame, I'm looking like I'm about to climb Mount Everest with all the stuff I'm taking with me, it'd be good if he could carry it for me Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16 2013, 17:43

I just feel personally it's best to wait, Logan still comes across as a little puppy to me even though he's not. Probably just gonna wait until 18 months though as that's what I've read everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down