wee problems.

2 posters

Go down

wee problems. Empty wee problems.

Post by katie.lm761 Mon Apr 15 2013, 00:38

So sapphire goes out every hour for a tiddle she runs round the garden and yap yap yaps the neighbour have got used to it she will do a wee and a poop and then i let her in after 5 ten min she will do a wee at the back doorhow can i stop this? I let her out every hour. She dosnt wee in her den at night just in the day when we let her out every hour she just wee's in the house near the back door she gives no warning or anything she just sneeks off and goes does it when shes done 2 or 3 big ones outside 10min before. X

katie.lm761
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sapphir
Dog(s) Ages : 5month
Dog Gender(s) : bitch female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

wee problems. Empty Re: wee problems.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15 2013, 00:51

Maybe you should keep her outside longer when you originally let her out? Or if you know she's going to do it, beat her to it and let her out again before she does it?

Back to top Go down

Post by katie.lm761 Mon Apr 15 2013, 00:57

She goes out for 20min dernt leave her longer as weve had people stealing dogs in our area always keep an eye on her and i wait 10min whwn shes back in the house and let her back out and she will just run round not do anything and then as soon as my back is turned she wees. I dunno if shes marking her territory or not she never poops in the house just pees.

katie.lm761

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15 2013, 06:08

As Tara suggested perhaps you could try supervising her outside for a little longer at a time to give her the chance to fully empty her bladder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15 2013, 07:28

^^^^agree with above, perhaps going back to basics would help, & let her out every 20/30 mins. Good luck Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15 2013, 08:16

katie.lm761 wrote:She goes out for 20min dernt leave her longer as weve had people stealing dogs in our area always keep an eye on her and i wait 10min whwn shes back in the house and let her back out and she will just run round not do anything and then as soon as my back is turned she wees. I dunno if shes marking her territory or not she never poops in the house just pees.

The part I have highlighted in bold is immensely important so keep that up, you are totally right thumbs up

Try taking her out more often if possible, every hour or sooner if you can. It seems like a lot of hassle at the start but will click soon and you won't have to do it again. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15 2013, 19:41

People steal dogs round my area too and as annoying as it is I do tend to stand at the back door watching what business she does as a I know she does two poops and if I let her back in after she's done one she'll pace to go back out again so I usually wait until she's done her number twos before I let her back in and I make sure she does her one big wee, if not I tend to wait a little bit more before I call her in. I realize this isn't the most practical thing but that's what I do and I leave her from 7:30 until 4:30/5ish when I get home and she's never had an accident Smile I do let her straight out though and she has the biggest wee ever and another few wees on our walk before she's fed. When she's finished in the morning she'll go back upstairs to bed so I know she's 100% finished Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Apr 15 2013, 19:55

It takes some a lot longer than others to catch on to toilet training, keep doing what your doing and Sapphire will get there Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by katie.lm761 Mon Apr 15 2013, 23:43

Thankz all its only been the last couple of months could she be coming up to her first season do u think? Ive read they go toilet more often when first season is due she 6month. X

katie.lm761

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Apr 15 2013, 23:44

Yes may well be x
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by katie.lm761 Tue Apr 16 2013, 00:06

Oki thankyou. Im dreading her first season i dont know why. Anyone here got a bitch how did ur pooch react to first season can it make them snappy and hormonal like us woman???

katie.lm761

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content