Some people are rude

2 posters

Go down

Some people are rude Empty Some people are rude

Post by Sazzle Tue Apr 09 2013, 16:53

Today on the field I'd got Daisy on the long line, this man walked passed, his dog came up to Daisy which was fine but then I said hello to him and he just looked at me very disapprovingly and walked past???!!! Surprised In fact I'm not even sure if disapproving is the right word, it was more like disgust!! Not sure if it was directed at me or Daisy or both? I really felt like running after him shouting hello and waving in his face but I restrained myself and just fussed Daisy and told her what a rude man that was!!

I mean, dirty look aside would it have really hurt him to say hello back or smile maybe to at least to acknowledge I'd said hello. This is one of my pet peeves, round here everyone with dogs says hello to each other, it's just the done thing!! I've always been taught to be polite so if someone says hello to you surely it's polite to say hello back?

Anyway it annoyed me so just thought I'd get it off my chest!! Rant over!!
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Some people are rude Empty Re: Some people are rude

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 17:03

I know Saz some of our neighbours are like that so I dont speak to most of them now I cant be bothered with people who speak one minute and not the next! Strange thing is the numptys still put xmas cards through the door, but dont say hello hence I dont return the favour. Your right people are damn right ignorant but thats the world we live in now. But I was brought up to always speak to my Elders but kids dont bother now either! My rant over aswell! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Tue Apr 09 2013, 17:05

Laughing Thanks for joining my rant!! Glad it's not just me!!
Sazzle
Sazzle

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 17:06

I'm not known for saying hello back either, but I do, I'm just so awkward and quiet no-one hears me so I probably seem rude and impolite too Laughing still, there's no need for him to have given you a look like that, not like you were doing anything wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 17:32

I say hello to everyone on the street. If someone doesn't respond I just make an extra point of being really sickenly nice to them next time, because this is the most annoying thing you can do to someone like that Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Tue Apr 09 2013, 17:37

Tara wrote:I'm not known for saying hello back either, but I do, I'm just so awkward and quiet no-one hears me so I probably seem rude and impolite too Laughing still, there's no need for him to have given you a look like that, not like you were doing anything wrong.

I know! Couldn't understand it!!

Atleast your trying to say hello Big Grin
Sazzle
Sazzle

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Tue Apr 09 2013, 17:38

MatLogan wrote:I say hello to everyone on the street. If someone doesn't respond I just make an extra point of being really sickenly nice to them next time, because this is the most annoying thing you can do to someone like that Big Grin

That's why I felt like running up to his face and shouting it!! Laughing
Sazzle
Sazzle

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Apr 09 2013, 18:28

Laughing I get that look occasionally, and when I do, (I can generally see it coming) I always stop them and ask how there walk is going, comment on the weather, whatever it is to keep them there and see for how long I can Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 18:34

MatLogan wrote:I say hello to everyone on the street. If someone doesn't respond I just make an extra point of being really sickenly nice to them next time, because this is the most annoying thing you can do to someone like that Big Grin
Nah thats just to much waste of my breath on such pillacs! You are right it probably does annoy them more but I cant be A...D with all that! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 20:37

meh thats people for you Rolling Eyes ignorant things!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 20:49

inez maria wrote:I know Saz some of our neighbours are like that so I dont speak to most of them now I cant be bothered with people who speak one minute and not the next! Strange thing is the numptys still put xmas cards through the door, but dont say hello hence I dont return the favour. Your right people are damn right ignorant but thats the world we live in now. But I was brought up to always speak to my Elders but kids dont bother now either! My rant over aswell! Big Grin

So very true and so very similar ....................... do you live in my street Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 21:30

Pfft... Some people are just plain rude, and the look whats that about Grrrr, I just be super sweet just to get up there noses Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down