Anyone else think this is rude?

Go down

Anyone else think this is rude? Empty Anyone else think this is rude?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10 2012, 22:12

Ok so im not the most stylish or most up to date with the "trends" but i know what looks ok.

It's my cousins 30th and a few of us are going over for it, so we all gave £10 to buy him a watch. Since i know him best that task was left to me. Pathetic as it sounds i was happy. I'm not really in that "in" crowd so felt good that they trusted me with the task.

Got my cousin a lovely watch with all the money and showed it to my cousin who was like oh yes its lovely he is going to love it balalbala and she asked me can she keep it to show her hubby.

She just text me to say "sorry but i took the watch back and bought something else a little more expensive but its ok i will make up the difference."

So suddenly i'm the one who knows * all about anything and threw back to the curb as usual.

It's such a silly thing but after the day ive just had at work its made me feel like a piece of rubbish. :-<

Back to top Go down

Anyone else think this is rude? Empty Re: Anyone else think this is rude?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10 2012, 22:16

Yup it is very rude and as the saying goes it's the thought that counts , you need to abandon your family Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10 2012, 22:19

Hayley, that was beyond rude! I think I'd have asked for my share back & got a little something just from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10 2012, 22:22

She just thinks shes the only one who can make the decisions about anything. I have planned the whole thing really but shes taking the credit and everyones like oh thats a good idea she had.

I hate people taken credit where its not due, its just rude! So annoyed. I really don't want to go now, i just know it's going to be a * weekend cause my aunty had asked me to go over and help her move house and i said no cause i have to work and i just know she won't be speaking to me (she wanted me to go over and literally pack up her whole house for nothing cause SHE had to work) then move it all into the new house on Friday while she worked. I really do need a new family. i bloody hate them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10 2012, 22:29

Well, you know what they say....you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family. Sad

I don't have anything to do with any of my family, other than a Christmas & Easter card to my sister, who I haven't seen since my mum's funeral about 10 years ago!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10 2012, 22:33

I generally have nothing to do with mine, not that they ask me to do anything anyway. Im the outsider who "wouldnt want to go to a new club" more like they wouldnt want me bringing them down. They delight themselves on being kardashian clones and im just the freaky one who noone likes. really want nothing more to do with them and i really dont want to go this weekend. i know it will not be fun no matter how much i try. i will be the one sitting in the corner not saying anything cause they will be the ones taking over and if i speak they just speak over me anyway. Might sound like im jealous and yeah i sorta am but i wouldn't want to be that kind of person not in a million years, im happy being the freak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10 2012, 22:34

But you're not the freak - they are! >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11 2012, 00:30

i would have give her the watch to show her hubby but would have kept the receipt like caryll said you can choice ya friends but your stuck with family im not a big family person either Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11 2012, 00:44

bigwazza wrote:i would have give her the watch to show her hubby but would have kept the receipt like caryll said you can choice ya friends but your stuck with family im not a big family person either Big Grin

kicking myself cause i was going to go and pick it up lastnight, i should have!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down