Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone

3 posters

Go down

If close family member kills someone

Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone  Pbucket18%Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone  Pbucket 18% 
[ 3 ]
Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone  Pbucket35%Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone  Pbucket 35% 
[ 6 ]
Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone  Pbucket47%Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone  Pbucket 47% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 17

Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone  Empty Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone

Post by Steve Sun Mar 31 2013, 13:08

what would you do when i mean close husband, wife, son, daughter, sisters and brothers and also step son, step daughter so really close family members

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone  Empty Re: Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 13:12

Help cover it up. My family mean a lot to me tbh.

Back to top Go down

Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone  Empty Re: Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 13:15

I said other... If it were one of my sons well It would depend on the circumstances, but I think I would try to protect them no matter what.. I would still probably take them willingly to Police station and stand by them regardless of situation.. Tough question Bossman..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 13:28

I chose other because it depends on the circumstances, but the only way I'd be willing to stand by them is if it was self-defence, and then there's no reason to cover it up. Any other reason and they can go to jail for all I care Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 14:00

Other.

I wouldn't help to cover up, but I'd try and help them to get justice. Hard question!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 14:22

That's a tough one! I suppose it would depend on the circumstances on what I would do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 14:49

Very tough question. I chose other. I certainly wouldn't help with a cover-up. The family of the murdered person should be able to get closure, so I'd most likely talk to the person and try to convince them to turn themselves in.

However, if this person was planning to do it again/did it deliberately, I'd probably turn them into the police. Yes, they're my family, but the murdered person would have had a family as well.

At least, that's what I think right now. I daresay, if I was actually put into that position, it'd be different. No telling unless it actually happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 21:54

depends who it was my dad i would help him cover it up same as the OH, but my mum/sister/brother etc etc i'd be the first to hand them in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:48

Depends on the circumstances. If it was an accident I'd probably help cclear it up by being a support system but if it was intentional I would hand them in and disown them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01 2013, 09:41

Massively depends if it was me who they killed Big Grin
Close family I would help cover it up because I know they wouldn't do it for no reason other than there was no other choice in order to survive themselves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01 2013, 10:45

Really depends on the circumstances and the family member. If it were my wife I'd help cover it up without a doubt because I've never heard her raise her voice and if she can tolerate me than whoever she killed must have done something very bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01 2013, 13:32

I voted other as it would really depend on the circumstances and who they had killed. For instance if it was my OH and she had just killed the next door neighbour by some really slow painful means then its party time

Back to top Go down

Post by stig Wed Apr 10 2013, 01:17

With the majority on this one, depends entirely on the circumstances, for example- if they caught a burglar in the act and the burglar attacks them or stands his ground and they killed in defence I'd be the first to help cover it up, I'd even do it for a friend. However, if the burglar is running for the door and they kill him they'd be on their own, I wouldn't dob them in but I wouldn't help cover it up.
stig
stig
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Stig
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by lordmickey Thu May 30 2013, 14:58

killing in cold blood for no reason: id tell them theyve got limited time to become invisible as i would call police but leave family memeber with the ultimate choice of staying or running.

Killing for protection: I got your back.

Killing for revenge: depends on the reason. If he raped your daughter or something go for it but if its because he stole your smarties then no.
lordmickey
lordmickey
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Controversial Polls 16: If close family member kills someone  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Murphy
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down