What's the funniest thing your dog has ever done?

5 posters

Go down

What's the funniest thing your dog has ever done?  Empty What's the funniest thing your dog has ever done?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30 2013, 21:49

I'm not sure about Dempsey. Probably the time when he had this big rope-hoop toy and got it caught around his leg while he was shaking it about. Instead of thinking "Oh, it's stuck on my leg. I'll just step out of it and carry on playing!", he decided that his leg was playing against him.

And off he hopped, growling as he hobbled along, trying to play tug of war with his own leg. Laughing

Back to top Go down

What's the funniest thing your dog has ever done?  Empty Re: What's the funniest thing your dog has ever done?

Post by janey Sat Mar 30 2013, 21:53

Laughing

Getting in a strangers car was funny for me! Not sure the car owner was as impressed!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

What's the funniest thing your dog has ever done?  Empty Re: What's the funniest thing your dog has ever done?

Post by Nathan Sat Mar 30 2013, 22:35

i didnt see it but i wish i did, I had a lady friend around last year and we got a curry in. i got a vindaloo and she had some weak * korma.
the next morning the bin in the kitchen was over and a nice clean korma tray was in the middle of the floor meanwhile a vindaloo tray was next to the bin with a perfect shape of one lick...i would love to have seen his face lol... was also my most embarasing day as walking back up the stairs I found her knickers shredded in a pile half way up Blushing lil git has a fixation on them the pervert
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30 2013, 23:50

janey wrote:

Laughing

Getting in a strangers car was funny for me! Not sure the car owner was as impressed!

Laughing When did this happen? Silly Moo!

Nathan wrote:i didnt see it but i wish i did, I had a lady friend around last year and we got a curry in. i got a vindaloo and she had some weak * korma.
the next morning the bin in the kitchen was over and a nice clean korma tray was in the middle of the floor meanwhile a vindaloo tray was next to the bin with a perfect shape of one lick...i would love to have seen his face lol... was also my most embarasing day as walking back up the stairs I found her knickers shredded in a pile half way up Blushing lil git has a fixation on them the pervert

Laughing Poor thing! Probably set his mouth alight! That's why he just had to chew those knickers! Get rid of the taste of vindaloo! Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Mar 30 2013, 23:54

Eleanor wrote:
janey wrote:

Laughing

Laughing When did this happen? Silly Moo!

Just in the pub garden Moo saw a door open and hopped in Laughing

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 02:33

When he was doing that twirling in circles to get comfy thing they do, and he ended up wrapping himself up in a coat because of it Laughing or...when he tripped me up on our walk home and then proceeded to bang head-first into a (parked) car as karma for his evil tripping me up Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 11:23

janey wrote:

Just in the pub garden Moo saw a door open and hopped in Laughing

Aww, bless her! Laughing

Tara wrote:When he was doing that twirling in circles to get comfy thing they do, and he ended up wrapping himself up in a coat because of it Laughing or...when he tripped me up on our walk home and then proceeded to bang head-first into a (parked) car as karma for his evil tripping me up Laughing

Laughing And they say there's no such thing as karma.. Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 21:49

Laughing They do make you laugh
Blue loves playing fetch. I was walking dow the canlin the middle of winter and I could see him running about trying to find a stick. As we walked futher on a there was a stick looking object in the water and before I could shout no 'SPLASH' turned round and could see the shock on his face and his eyes popping out. Didn't think he was expecting the water to be freezing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 21:52

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 21:55

Was meant to say canal not canlin....Spelling gets worse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 21:58

I guessed you meant canal. Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:03

Daisy fell in a ditch!! Had to pull her out and she was wet thru, bless, I know I shouldn't laugh but it was really funny, would have loved to take a photo but that would have been really too mean of me!!
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:05

Poor Daisy! >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:11

Moo fell in a bog and came out green, smelling of perfume Laughing

You gotta love em Love Struck
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:15

The stinkier the better, according to the doggies!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:16

Staffie de toilet Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:26

Laughing

It was on the edge of the moors, she smelt of peat!!
Sazzle
Sazzle

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:28

Who's peat Laughing

sorry that was really bad!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:37

Janey!! Laughing
Sazzle
Sazzle

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:44

Probably the time she ran full pelt into a wall cause she was trying to run away with the ball from my other dog Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:47

Ouch!!
Sazzle
Sazzle

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Apr 01 2013, 12:01

Rocky did quite a funny thing this morning while out on our walk. We went to the country park as usual, we were walking around the lake and had to inspect the bays where the fishermen go which have planks of wood along the front of the water. Rocky decided to have a wee and wiped his feet kicking up some small stones as he went.
The sound of the stones knocking on the wood made him jumped around to see what was there, it was so funny Laughing Laughing He made himself jump Laughing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by racamoe Mon Apr 01 2013, 12:11

Some funny stories Big Grin

Taz would make funny noises like a cat meowing if he saw any other animals on the tv ... Whilst turning his hide from side to side trying to work out where they were coming from ... It always made us laugh.
Holly is a typical pup and is always running off with things she shouldn't , shoes, scarfs , tea towels . If the dishwasher is open she will try to steal
a spoon lol
racamoe
racamoe

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Holly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 00:45

Sooo many different stories it is hard to choose Laughing I still giggle when I think about her standing at the front door watching a storm (not getting wet at all) and then doing the biggest nose to tail body shake as if she was soaked Laughing Ditz!! Also was kinda was funny when she would stalk and try to pounce on her own reflection in my mirror and near knocked herself out Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down