diary of Roxy

Go down

diary of Roxy Empty diary of Roxy

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26 2013, 11:34

Hello Diary

I've been itching to write in you but mum never lets me near the laptop thingy, so now's my chance.

I've been so chilled today. Summer has been really long and hot and I get very bothered but today has been cool and overcast so I've done what mum says staffords do best - I've lay next to her with my blanky all day while she works. I really can't be bothered to go outside, but I'll move when daddy gets home so I can jump all over him and lick his ears.

I'm bursting to go to the park but mum's foot is still all swollen and sore and she says she can't chase after me. I need a good run off lead. At least when daddy gets home he'll run around the garden with me and Vinny before going walkies and if I feel like it I might play with my boomer ball. I love my boomer ball but Vinny gets in the way when I'm trying to whack it. He's such a shadow.

I better get mum's spot on the couch before she gets back.

Later diary

Rox

Back to top Go down

diary of Roxy Empty Re: diary of Roxy

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27 2013, 06:58

Hello Diary

Dad came home in a bad mood yesterday - something to do with annoying clients. I didn't care, I still licked his ears clean and jumped all over him to cheer him up. It must have worked since he played broom with me (my bestest). Later on he played with my big kong stick but I got hold of it and wouldn't let go. Eventually I just chomped down and broke my end off - silly daddy thought he was stronger than me. Then I came in and nicked Vinny's kong stick and started on that. I got a big one at Christmas but mum says it didn't even last 10 minutes. I do like a good chew and pull.

It was a bit chilly last night so we all had an early night, which meant I was up at 6am checking out my house and making Vinny run around after me. I'm just trying to get his fitness levels up so he can keep up with me Big Grin

We played for a good couple of hours this morning, so now I'm off to pinch mum's spot for a good snooze.

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 05:37

Dear Diary

Well am I annoyed. The dogs across the road from me always bark..ALL THE TIME and last night I ran out to tell them off and mum and dad get upset with me. I can't tell time and humans should sleep during the day like me if that's their problem. I hate those neighbours, though, they never shut up.

I'm glad it's a holiday today cos I am snuggled up with daddy while I type. Mum and dad said today I can do some agility at home cos I forgot this weekend is an off-week from school. They also said I can have as many walks as I like, boomer ball time and lots of play with them in the garden. Yippeeee

ooo dad's just rolled over, I better get his spot.

Happy Easter Diary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30 2013, 13:38

Hey Diary

Oh wow, mum and dad went to the big pet shop this morning and I've already devoured the huge pigs ear they came back with. Yummmmm I saw some more stuff like ostrich knuckles and great big dried bones and some tripe treats and stuff. OOo, I'm gonna be sooooo good now!

I've had dry elbows for a bit now so mum rubbed some olive oil on them for me, and you know what, that greedy little Vinny came and licked it straight of like I was his salad or something. pfft little bruvvas.

Last night Vinny decided he was going to sleep in bed all night with us, so it was pretty hot and mum and dad moaned about bed space - think they need to get bunk beds for themselves and leave us to it.

Mum walked with us last night so her foot must be getting better. She can't handle either of us yet which upsets her but I heard talk of maybe going to the off leash park on Monday morning. Oh I do hope so!

I'm gonna have a snooze and then dad can set up the agility equipment for me practice my jumps.

byeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 17:50

Hey Diary

Today started really well but went a bit down hill. Mum and dad took us for a nice walk this morning before they went out. Then Vinny and I had a reeeaaalllyyyy good play in the garden. We were full of zoomies and fun and we we're having a right ball. Then we came in through the dog flap to get our breakfast. I hate that dog flap - always been weary of it and even went through a bit of a fear phase (shh don't tell anyone).

Anyway, dunno how but when we came through it the frame snapped and I ended up staying inside the entire day cos I was too scared to go out through it- I left it to Vinny to go in and out.

I was sooo happy when mum and dad got home. They said they looked at what happened on some camera thing they have set up to spy on me and my brother. They felt so sad for me but so impressed that all I did was sit on my cushion all day and wait for them. Wow was I happy to get out the house and go for a walkies then they came home. Daddy's fixed the door but I'm still not too sure about it. I'll let Vinny play with a few more times first. First thing I did when dad came home was go outside and shout at the flap and give it a good telling off.

Anyway, Vinny's fast asleep on the couch so I'm gonna jump up next to him.

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01 2013, 19:25

Hiya Diary

I had a really good lie in this morning with my dad. I was tired after being up all day yesterday scared of the dog flap. Eventually mum made us get up so she could clean the house so Vinny and I played for about 4 hours in the garden - we ran amok; tore up a soft toy; ripped up a box; worked on our hole to China and had such a good time.

Mum and dad went to the shops quickly and when they got back I sat outside with them and played fetch a bit. We went for a walk and there were a lot of cats about today - I love cats....to chase!

When we got in mum and dad put up the agility hurdles and I had an absolute ball - I love jumping and running and I really hope my school has enclosed the agility section for this weekend so I can just be a free agility princess without mum and dad worrying I'll run off into a Great Dane again Blushing

After agility play Vinny and I had zoomies so we sprinted round and round, played tug together, had a swim in our shell (my brother sticks his whole nose in and zooms around like he's snorkelling - really, boys!).

Mum gave us some delicious lamb gravy on top of our dinner and now I am ready to snooze. I'd better run and get dad's pillow before he comes to bed.

G'night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 08:33

Well, Diary, I am exhausted after all of yesterday's playing and my brother hogging the bed all night. Geez, that lump can spread out!

I really wanted to go and run around in the middle of the night - heard dogs barking in the distance - but there's no way I'm going out the doggie flap. Nope. Hate it. Over it. They can do away with it for all I care. Sure, they're going to try treat and trick me with it, but I won't have it, you just wait and see.

Had a good lie in this morning until mum said we're lazy bones and should go out and get some sunshine. Why are humans so pushy about fresh air and exercise?

Anyway, I'm back on the couch now. Last night mum and dad noticed me leaking some urine and we all really hope it's not another UTI, but I'm ok - full of energy and everything. It did mean that I got some yummy yoghurt and cranberry juice this morning - even though my brother tried to gobble it all.

I think we'll just do another walk later - am still resting from yesterday's agility fun.

Later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 12:40

Hi Diary

Had a bit of an accident with mum yesterday - her and I are really disaster zones at times. Mum's foot is just about healed too. anyway, Vinny and I were running around like wild things and Mum heard us coming, so she stepped out the way but I still pushed past her and wiped her off her feet. Ooops - now she has a bruised backside and arm to go with her bruised foot - I even managed to make sure it was all on the same side of her body! I squeeled a bit when it happened but carried on running around and Vinny had to be pulled off Mum so she could get up (the oaf was slobbering her with kisses - he has a big heart!).

Anyway, a little later my daddy got such a fright - I'd managed to scrape the outside on my one leg and inside of the other and it was bleeding and bruised. It didn't bother me much but they made a big fuss about cleaning it up and giving me treats so I played along!

It's overcast and rainy today so Ive been buried under my blanky most the day. Gave Vinny a bit of run just now as he's been pestering me to play but I just feel like a day off.

Nearly time to walk though - yippeee!

Til tomorrow x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04 2013, 12:33

Hey Diary

Well, it was a bit chilly last night so I stayed cuddled in mum's arms for most the night and this morning I had a good lie in. And then...we got the best breakfast! A great big ostrich knuckle!! I didn't mind the cooler weather after that - I spent 3 hours working on it. I did go and bury a smaller one but silly Vinny dug it straight up again - I let him off this time though. It was soo good to have a chew. We had zoomies after that and ran amok before crashing inside for a bit. Not for long though cos the sun has just decided to peep through, so I'm going to take myself off for a suntan before dad gets home for walkies.

Pretty good day, I'd say!

Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05 2013, 12:28

Hiya Diary

I don't feel very good today. When I got up this morning I just kept to myself and have pretty much done so all day. I did eat some grass to help my tummy and had a bit of a vomit, so I think I'll feel better later when daddy gets home. I think it's nice to have a bit of time to myself for a little. Don't think I ate anything funny.

Tomorrow morning's my agility class, so I will rest up for that. Although, I'm sure they'll take me for a nice warm walk in a bit.

I'm gonna rest a bit more.

Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06 2013, 14:11

Hiya Diary

I didn't get to do agility today cos Mum and Dad said if my leg's still a bit sore from mine and mum's fall that I should rest. I didn't mind cos they still took me with to Vinny's class so I could see my agility teacher and watch the classes anyway. Mum was a bit stressed out cos there were a lot of yappy and unhappy doggies there today. I stayed with Dad and just watched everything going on.

My poor brother was poorly in the night and a bit down today so I'm letting him be. Think I'll take mum and dad on a walk in a bit. My tummy was also a bit iffy yesterday - mum thinks Vinny and I must've got into something we shouldn't have.

Mum and dad came back from the shops with a whole heap of material and stuff earlier. Mum says she going to sew me and Vin our own pillow covers and give us our own pillows and then try and make some stuffed toys for us that we can purely rip up Big Grin This should be funny cos mum can't even sew! But if she learns that will be cool.

Going to chills for a bit before walk time.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08 2013, 17:41

Hiya Diary

I got to play with my boomer ball for ages yesterday and my leg is feeling a bit better so I'm happy! I got a meaty bone for breakfast this morning which was also good. I love burying mine and then shouting at Vinny for his. He loves food so much that he gets cross with me and runs off Laughing

Today's walk was really funny. About a month ago mum and dad went out for dinner one night (and they hardly ever go out and leave us in peace) and the stupid neighbour across the road - the ones whose dogs ALWAYS bark and annoy everyone around - complained the me and Vin were barking - and it wasn't even late, it was 8:30pm. Never mind their dogs that bark constantly and they entertain alot. Just this Saturday they had a party that got louder and louder and at 1:30am there were revving a motorbike and shouting. Mum and Dad didn't complain and even Vin and I didn't go outside to woof.

Anyway, Mum and dad only found out today that it was them that complained. They do something called "play dirty" says mum (Not sure what she means - never seen mum and dad digging in the mud!) but my mum complained cos their sausage dog used to escape daily (his name's Fabio and he irritates me) and come over to my gate and not only mark my gate but poop at it too!! Gross. Also, one day we were out walking and we passed them and they said to their kids "stay away from those dogs!" PPpffffttt. You should see mum and dad tonight - all angry! And best of all, one day they drove off and their other dog, Betty had got out the gate- they didn't even stick around to make sure their pooches were safely inside and my mum phoned them to come get the dog safely. Geees, anyone would think they took it as a complain!

anyway, tomorrow there is some meeting thing for the area and mum and dad are going to go to stick up for us. I think Vin and I should put them on short leashes and give them some treats to calm down. Really.

Anyhooo, I'm going to cuddle up on the couch now and watch the news - some lady called Maggie has died and my mum's like a news junky so we have no choice but to watch that.

Later, Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10 2013, 06:23

Hiya Diary

I didn't have much to report yesterday - did the usual stuff like chew bones, shout at Vinny for his, have a walk etc. It's been very hot here again so my walks haven't been that pleasant. My leg is feeling a lot better which is cool and mum says I can have a good long play with my boomer ball today. I wish she'd just leave it out for me, but she says that it makes too much noise (I love taking it to the bricks and smashing it about Laughing )

Last night mum and dad went to some meeting thing for the area and the issue of dogs barking came up. You know, about 90% of the houses here have doggies and yes, some do bark constantly but most don't. Mum says the one lady was a bit loopy as she suggest putting up solid gates so no dog could look out and doesn't want dogs barking when people walk past - which is very difficult here. Can you imagine - Vinny and I hardly bark now but if we couldn't see our friends that always come to visit at the gate we'd go mental!

Mum says the woman also said that everyone with cats should put up electric fencing to keep their cats in. Goodness, I love watching cats go past >Smile Mum says that woman should go and live in the middle of nowhere if that's how she feels. Mum also says she gave them a lecture about animal behaviour and stuff. That's my mum! Mum has now taken over from that woman as a director on the board of trustees and other neighbours were pleased. It also means she can deal with those horrid neighbours across the road when they're partying til all hours and keeping us awake. Big Grin

I think Mum should offer to have a dog trainer come in and do consults with all the poor pooches who don't get walked and trained and explain that that is why they bark and whine constantly. Even though we don't like the neighbours and their dogs across the road, we still feel sorry for them. One horrid man at the meeting suggested reporting them and having the dogs rehomed. That's just madness.

Mostly I was jealous cos the meeting took place at the house where 2 beagles live and those 2 girls are good friends of mine - mum even took them some of my biscuits and she says they sat and looked at her a whole lot as if to say "where's Roxy!"

Anyway I need to carry on having a good lie in before the boomer ball comes out.

Later Diary xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11 2013, 15:39

Hiya Diary

Today was super awesome! Mum and dad got up early to take us to the dog park. We don't have cool open spaces here like my forum friends, so our walks are always on leash and boring and going out to the dog park is a super treat. Normally when we go early on a weekday no one else is there. There were 4 other people today but the place is big enough. So we went far away from the others and ran and ran and ran off leash. We played fetch too and I'm so fast and so good at getting the ball - I just don't give it up!! I love getting a good long off lead run, I was in my element. And I stuck with mum and dad, came back every time and was just super well behaved. So was my brother.

We've spent the day with dad today all snuggled up as it's pretty chilly .I think winter's coming. Mums got some very yummy smelling sausages cooking for us cos Vinny turned 6 months old today... little so and so.

Today was definitely a very good day

Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13 2013, 14:49

Hi Diary

It's been cold and rainy here. I'm not a big fan but I'm not complaining about being snuggled up. Yesterday mum went next door for a quick drink. Then she came back and told daddy they were going back their for dinner. But, those neighbours are our best beagle friends and their mummy said Vin and I could come with! I was so excited. So we went for a walk but it started raining and then mum and dad said my brother and I had to stay home cos they didn't want us trapsing dirty paw prints into someone else's home pfffft. Wasn't happy!

I wasn't happy about them going out so I walked up and down the corridor until I eventually fell asleep. When they got in mum wasn't well at all. I kept my eye on her during the night and this morning I snuggled under her arm until she was ready to move. I just kept giving her licks and nibbles which I think worked cos eventually she got up!

Mum and dad were very upset yesterday. You know those two dogs across the road from me? Well, the people in charge were very nasty to them and told them that if the dogs weren't kept quiet they would be taken away. I mean really! But then, their mum got so cross and said that the two staffies (Vin and I) bark all day and all night even when mum and dad are home. And diary, we do not bark like that! Vinny doesn't even bark! I bark at cats and at some dogs in the distance and that's it. My goodness angry

My mummy wrote the lady an email to say that it wasn't fair that they got that letter and that no one has actually complained in writing about their dogs. We haven't had a reply. Mum's trying to make friends with them instead of having bad vibes.

I hope we're going out for a walk shortly, I feel like stretching my legs.

Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15 2013, 19:34

Hiya Diary

Yesterday was nice and chilled. Me and Vinny hung out at home keeping each other company and mostly spending time in the sun together. Later on our grandad on our dad's side came over to play with us. He let's us get away with any and everything so we're always super happy to see him!

Today we had a really nice walk. Firstly, mum went to tell those neighbours across the road that it's not us complaining about their dogs. I hope peace has been made as I'd hate for everyone to have to restrict their pet's view from the road - mum and dad would go mental too.

Anyway, Vinny and I were so good while mum was talking to the lady - we lay down and waited for her politely. She was very proud of us! Then we saw Gemma and Katy - they're the two beagles who live a few houses up. We adore them so we had a good play and walked together. Even their human baby loves us and their daddy lets her pet us. We calm down so she can Smile

We saw a few more people who fussed over us and mum was so proud of our behaviour we got yummy pilchards on top of our supper. Vin and I had a good run around a while after and now I'm lay in bed cuddling dad.

Night x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18 2013, 06:04

Hello Diary

I had a good day yesterday - I'd slept so well that I played for ages during the day and wound my brother up. We had a really nice walk too and loads of cuddles with mum and dad.

Today is weird - it's colder and the sky is red (even though we were boiling last night). I'll probably cuddle up quiet a bit today. Mum says I have a playdate at the park tomorrow morning if it doesn't rain. That should be good. Zeta is my teacher's dog and I get on pretty well with her. She has even more energy than me so she wears me out properly! The lady with the whole bunch of Labs is coming too. I love labs (and one is called Roxy) but mummy gets a bit nervous cos they're all a lot older than me and I just keep pestering them to play Big Grin

Last time we went to the park that lady brought her very old GSD and he was in so much pain from spinal issues. He fell over and cried and cried and I was the first one there to check on him. It was very upsetting. I also wasn't about to listen to my recall that day when a friend is in need.

My brother is annoying me to get up and play so let me go and tire him out.

Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19 2013, 13:47

I had a good sulk this morning. Was supposed to have a play date at the park but it was raining so my mum and my friend's mum said we'd do it another time Straight Face

My tummy was making funny noises this morning but mum says all the lovely people on the forum put her mind at rest, and after a good day of snuggling I feel just fine. In fact I'll go for a walk shortly.

My brother had graduation tomorrow so I think I'll go tease him and confuse his sits and downs >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20 2013, 17:24

Well well well winter arrived. I was just a wee pup last year this time. Brrrrr I am not a fan of rain and I HATE wet grass. I held my toiletry duties for as long as I could last night. And my brother - he goes out in the rain and comes and cuddles me all wet. Pffft.

Had a really good walk this afternoon though when it stopped and when our next door neighbour drove in she got out her car and ran after us to play. Mum said I mustn't jump all over her but I did and she loved it. I may have left some muddy paw prints. She said she is a granny to Becky, a brindle staff like me and when Becky comes to play she'll bring her over. I really hope so! I do like that lady.

Boy did mum give us the best dinner ever - mince and raw egg. It's the first time I've had the egg raw- realllllly loved it. Except the shell, gave that to the hoover. I mean Vinny.

I'm gonna go cuddle up with dad in bed now and keep warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 19:36

Hi Diary

It's been pretty chilly but today was better so Vin and I got some yummy bones to enjoy in the sunshine for our breakfast. It was nice to lie in it without getting too hot and it's warmer out than in.

Some man kept coming in to look at our phone line. Mum said she can't believe how well behaved we were. Normally I go all wiggly bum and jump at the baby gate but I was feeling super chilled today so I just watched him over the kitchen counter politely and then went to sleep.

Our walk was a bit boring - didn't see anyone Sad But we have had really good long plays in the garden today Smile

Til tomorrow x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 17:44

Hello Diary

Today was good - I played with my boomer ball for aaaaaaages! I don't often get it for too long at a time cos I like to make a big noise with it and mum says the neighbours are funny about noise unsure

We had a fun walk today - it was so nice in the sun, not too hot and then Vinny and I played for ages afterwards.

Now I'm off for snuggle and bed

Rox x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25 2013, 17:45

Hey Diary

I've been a bit quiet but nothing much to report. Mum hasn't been feeling too well so we're keeping her company in bed and giving her lots of staffie cuddles and licks. We much prefer when she's up running around with us.

Mum also started yoga this week, she says it's going to make her ankles stronger after all her falls lately so she can walk faster and run around more with us. Can't wait!

Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27 2013, 19:25

Hiya Diary
Well this morning started of pretty peaceful. Vinny went to school so I had the house to myself for an hour and a bit. Was like being an only child again. I was super happy to see him come home though and he had a smart thing around his neck. We had a good play.

Our walk yesterday was awesome - got to walk with my beagle friends and play with neighbours and today's walk was pretty calm, nothing exciting, but still a really good one.

We had a yummy dinner tonight except old guzzle guts stole some of mine. Just wait..I'll get him back.

Now I'm about to fall asleep inbetween mum and dad.

Night all xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 06:17

Hey Diary

Our raw diet thingy is so cool. Our eating times have become so much fun now instead of just chomping kibble out the bowl. Yummm I wonder what mum will have in store today!

We normally have Monday blues so yesterday was nothing special but we did have a fantastic walk. Mum says she has loads of work to do this week but I know she will keep stopping to play and walk with us. We'll probably also get something fun to play with to keep us busy :-)

Tomorrow is a holiday here which means we'll get to have a lie in with Dad - whoo hoo.

I'd better go have my morning walkies.

Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 17:54

Hi Diary

I've been quiet cos mum's been so busy working, so my brother and I have been busy doing stuff like digging our holes, playing with plastic bottles and going for walks. We are loving our new diet too - our favourite is chicken backs..yummmm.
This weekend's gonna be good - no school, but mum and dad said they're going to walk us up to a book sale tomorrow so we can be around lots of people and sounds etc and then have a nice long walk around. Can't wait!

I'll let ya know how it goes.

Rox xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04 2013, 14:01

This morning was so cool - we had a really nice walk up to the shops where the charity shop that caters for pet shelters was having a book sale. Me and Vinny sat with daddy while mummy looked for books and loads of people came up to play with us. Daddy says he was so impressed that not one person even asked if we were friendly - they just assumed and fussed over us. He says it means we're very good representatives for our breed - whatever that means.

Then we had a good walk back and then we went for a drive. My brother and I were exhausted after the adventure, but very happy. I think mum and dad said I could go for another little walk later - I do hope so!

Last night I had chicken backs and chicken necks for dinner and a littttle piece of pork fat - it was all delicious!

Chat later, Rox x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 06:08

Hiya Diary

We had such a good weekend! Yesterday we had dad all to ourselves when mum went out and that was awesome. When mum got back we went for another biiig walk on a route I had never done before - this made we well happy. When we got back we got our lovely raw dinner: a chicken quarter, some lambs liver and a cow heel. I like winding Vinny up so at first I kept trying to nick his, but I was only playing, I ate my own in the end.

Our walk was so nice and different for once that we were pretty tired after our dinner so it was off to bed and lots of family cuddles.

Later
Roxy xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09 2013, 10:08

Hi Diary

Been quite this week cos Mum has been busy working but we have had great outings for our walks and lots of play time Smile It's so much nicer now it is a little cooler in the morning and evenings and we can really get our energy out.

We've been having some yummy raw foods too. Mum says we get to try tripe tonight and the other night mum and dad came home with 20kg of chicken backs just for us Love Struck I do love mum and dad Smile

When we got back from our walk yesterday our friend Alex was running around cos his silly daddy left their gate open. Vin and I adore Alex, he's some sort of X and is so much fun! He had a good hop around us and we tied daddy up with our leads. Daddy wasn't impressed and mummy was in trouble for laughing at him Laughing

I've been having good lie ins now it doesn't get light until about 6:30am. I helped mum catch Vinny this morning to get his sunblock on. Silly brother, he doesn't realise how good it is for him! I love having it put on my tummy and chin and always go back for more and a good massage!

Mum says the weather is going to really drop to about 13 degrees on the weekend so I suggest she gets sewing to make us some nice jerseys.

Anyway, off to tan

Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12 2013, 17:33

Hi Diary

It's been a good weekend - pretty cold, but it means good lie ins and cuddles! Yesterday Mum and dad had a few errands to run but they were back quickly so we got good quality time, play time and snuggles! Then mum went out for the afternoon so we had our walks with dad but he says we dragged him everywhere batting eyelashes

Today is mother's day and we got mum a cool mug and lots of lovely socks with doggies and bows on them Smile I gave her lots of extra cuddles and licks this morning and had a good snuggle up before we got out of bed.

We've had a great, active day and for dinner we had our favourite: chicken backs; chicken hearts and lambs liver. Tomorrow we are getting a huuuuumongous beefy bone dancing

Later

Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 05:49

Hey Diary

Had a great day yesterday. We got a big beefy bone for breakfast and I got to play with my boomer ball for ages. Mum started going back to gym yesterday so we had a little while on our own in the afternoon (we'll never tell what we get up to) and then when she and dad got in we went for an extra long walk which was so fun. We walked really nicely too so the hoomans were well pleased!

Then we had chicken backs and sardines for dinner. Then, mum had some people over for a meeting and one of them was our beagle friend's daddy - I tried to to jump over the gate to get to him cos I really like him and he lets me get away with jumping and going crazy! Hee hee

This morning my brother and I have funny tummys and mum's not too sure why - hope it means we don't miss breakfast?!?!

Mum says she's going to gym again this afternoon but we can have another long walk again - can't wait.

Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18 2013, 17:30

Hi Diary

We had such a cool day today. Mum's friend is a photographer or something like that and we went to the doggie park for a photo shoot. Mum and dad we super proud of me for doing what I was told and behaving - every photo's gonna have a loose leash for sure! And that was with lots of other doggies around, so I'm proud of me too.

We had a good walk and play while we were there too. And for dinner tonight we got our first ever pig's head. YUM!!!!!!

Later
Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22 2013, 16:45

Hiya Diary

Had a very cool day today. Woke up to a yummy brekkie and a really good play with my brother. We pretty much chilled the rest of the day and played with mummy. Then when mummy got back from gym and daddy got home from work we went for a long walk at the small park. It was great! A bit busy though and too many people stand and smile when their off-lead dogs come flying over to us. Mum and dad get pretty annoyed. After that we went with mum and dad to get a takeaway.

When we got in we had a really good dinner of ox heart; chicken feet; an egg and a bone. Yum! Now it's time to rest.

Night night xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23 2013, 18:53

Hiya Diary
It was cooler and overcast today so my brother and I played for hours in the garden. I do love teasing him and shouting at him. Mum and dad say I'm bossy but that's what big sisters are for! We had a good ol' time roughing and tumbling and tugging and pulling boxes apart. Mum came home with a raw food stash too, so that was good!
We then went for an extra long pavement walk which was fab. Even I'm exhausted after that! We had a good dinner and I'm off to bed now to grow some more. Mum said I had a growth spurt last night cos my collar was a bit tighter this morning and my chest is looking puffy and my head wider - I'm simply gorgeous!
Night night xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28 2013, 18:10

Hey Diary

Been a few days but we've been really busy having awesome walks and then lots of sleeping and playing Laughing Today we got to go to the park and try out our new long leads. WOW! I got to take off and have an absolute blast. I did even more sniffing and exploring than usual and mum and dad were soooo much calmer. Love the new leads!!

I'm exhausted now though so it's off to bed for me. Last night I snuggled under the duvet, so guess where I'm going!

Rox x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03 2013, 06:13

Hi Diary

Last week was awesome - so many good walks/runs with our long leads and lots of playtime with mum and dad. We're very happy we have such lovely parents Love Struck

On Saturday mum and dad were up early so we got a lovely early walk too and extra plays. Then mum and dad went out and came back with gorgeous new collars for us... earlier my little brother had caught me by my collar and pulled it tight. I was well angry!!!! Now neither of us will be wearing collars when we're just at home. I don't mind. As long as I have my tags on when we go out...and as long as I look gorgeous too.

Daddy's pulled his rotator cuff - I'm not sure what it means but he didn't walk with us yesterday and we got to spend the whole day lying next to him snuggling. I love that Smile

We had a whole sheeps head each to eat on Friday - that was just magic...but then we didn't get any brekkie the next day Surprised Can you believe it?! Anyway, it did my tummy good.

Today mum says she has loads of work to do and I'd better get off the computer.

Bye for now xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07 2013, 06:18

Hi Diary

It's been a good week - we've been to the park nearly every day on our long leads and yesterday we went for a loooong amble around which was so fun. Daddy was home yesterday so we also had loads of play time with him and even more cuddle time.

Mum says my tum must be a bit upset since I'm eating loads of grass this morning but pfffft, it's just fun to graze on.

I hope we go to the park again today Smile

Rox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13 2013, 18:52

Helloo Diary

Wow what a fun week. We've been to the little park and round the area and had loads of play time and stuff. Winter set in but just for a few days so that's hardly held us back!

Today we went to the big park with Zeta, our friend. She's a good girl but we gave her a fright when we got there. Anyway, daddy was throwing the ball lots and I kept running like the wind to get it. I've never ever brought it back before but today I kept bringing it back and then sitting and waiting for daddy to throw. I didn't want Vinny or Zeta to get it!!!! And at one point the ball was nowhere to be seen and Daddy asked if I could go find it...and i did! And brought it back!! He was very proud Smile

Just before we left a group of little doggies arrived and Vinny and I went to say hello, and when we do that we don't come back when mum and dad call, so mum was pretty upset with us. She says it's why she'd much rather we stay on long leads. But it was only the 3 of us the entire rest of the outing so it was good to run like a lunatic! And swim. vinny kept falling into holes cos he was playing with us girls..he's so silly!! He's all curled up now with his little husky bear.

When we got back we had baths. Daddy held me in the bath and chatted to me while mummy shampooed and dried me and then brushed me. It was so lovely and I'm all glowing and soft as velvet now Smile

Mum says she's upset that I get carried away with other dogs. She says I go up to them and want to play so badly that I end up provoking them if they don't like it. She says it's rude to get into other doggies faces and hopes I'll grow out of it. I really don't mean any harm - I just like to play. And yes, I am a littttle bit bossy, but hey, I'm a big sister and it's what we do :-P

Anyway, the other night mum and I had a girls night - she fell asleep on her side with me wrapped in her arms and woke up with my head on her tummy. We love it Love Struck Cos it's winter now I've also learnt to dive under the duvet and that is where I am off to now with my bunny teddy.

Daddy is writing an exam tomorrow morning then he will be home, so mum said she's going to Gran so us three can have some quality time Smile

Rox xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27 2013, 06:11

Hi Diary

I know it's been forever since writing, but I've been having fun from our new harnesses and long leads to lots of park walks, agility and playtime with mum, dad and Vinny. I'm also loving my raw diet and look forward to meal times.

Mum posted yesterday about me being attacked where we live. It was so horrible. We were having a really nice walk around the area - we'd only even pulled at the passing cats once. We were playing and laughing and mum and dad were so proud of us. On our last lap we walked past a neighbours house and her boxer and jack russel came flying out the open door behind me and the boxer went for me.

Mum and dad said they don't know what happened in the scuffle, I didn't even get chance to say hello to the horrible dog. I just knew I had to protect myself and my family. I got him by the ear and cheek and held on - I didn't like it but I had to focus and make sure he didn't get me. He was biting at daddy's hand too and that made me very mad. Mum took Vinny to the pavement and grabbed my collar which had somehow come off. Daddy and mummy both even put their hands in my mouth to try get us to release. The dog' s stupid mummy just stood there. Daddy says he think the dog clearly has aggressive issues as the woman didn't seem too surprised and she was quick to admit her faults after.

Eventually someone threw water at us and I jumped away to be scooped into my daddy's arms. And all 4 of us tried to get home as quick as we could with the jack russell following us. Mum and dad were beside themselves and I think Vin was shell-shocked as he just sat in the middle of the garden watching us. Mummy cleaned me up and thankfully I only have a few little scratches. Daddy was full of blood but it was from the other dog. Daddy's hand is very sore though and mum and dad's throats hurt from shouting at the lady. I just kept following daddy around to protect him and make sure he's ok.

And then Vin and I got a coconut. Then we played with our tyre and did some obedience and tricks (I think mummy was trying to keep all of our minds of it). After dinner we had a really good round of playtime in the garden too. That night I kept going outside to growl at the gate, which I have never done, but I wanted to make sure that horrid dog doesn't come near my family.

Mummy was a nervous wreck yesterday after that. So was daddy. But mum made us all get ready and go for a walk, she said just 1 lap, past that house to try and associate it with good. So when we got to the house I could hear the boxer in the back, and i did sniff the ground where he fought me, but mum plied me with treats and I was ok. Mum and dad say they're proud of me for not being affected by this. But they're very scared of walking now which mum is trying to be brave about.

When we got in from that 1 lap (I so wanted more walkies time) we did loads of agility and garden fun so we were exhausted.

Anyway it's Saturday morning, I'm back off to bed!

Rox xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05 2013, 20:37

Hello Diary
I've been a bit bored lately since mum and dad lost their nerve after the whole Boxer incident. I've been playing with my brother and we've been doing loads of exercise and agility in the garden, but it's just not the same. SO today we went to where the school I used to go to is with the lady who was my teacher. I'm friends with her dog, you see. So we had the entire enclosed school ground to ourself and we could explore all the equipment and tyres and boxes and stuff and daddy kept throwing balls for us to chase. It was the best fun I've had in ages!! I kept getting one ball then chasing another and eventually I went off and chewed all of them!!! Zeta's fun to play with too and I kept rolling around her and telling her she's fun - Vinny kept getting in the way - littler brothers hey!! Mum says Vin and I were a bit anti-social at first but only cos we were having such a good run. Then all three of us played together and went off exploring. Mummy says she can see I'm maturing as I used to just pester others to play with me but today I would happily go off with the ball on my own and lay down and chill. I'm still exuberant when I greet other doggies but hey, ho, it's my nature! (I think that's why I have to stay on a long line normally but that's cool with me, I still have fun!). Mummy made another playdate for next week with Zeta..I'm already counting the sleeps. AND daddy says he feels a bit better about us going out again. I do hope so Smile
I fell asleep on the way home but when we got in I had a delicious chicken back with an egg and liver for my supper. Vinny's fast asleep so I need to go and get my spot in bed before the hoomans do.
Night xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27 2013, 08:19

Hiya Diary

Sorry it's been a while. Mum's been so busy on the laptop that I don't get my go on it.

We had another play date with Zeta the other week and near the end of the outing Zeta found an old chicken bone and was eating it like a naughty girl. Her mummy went to take it away and I went to have a sniff and Zeta shouted at me, so I shouted back. But we were friends afterwards and carried on playing. Except her mummy hurt her finger pulling Zeta by the collar - silly lady. she's an instructor and should know better and besides, we were only playing. Anyway, we had another outing with Zeta yesterday to the big off lead park. It was awesome!! Daddy takes the ball thrower and I love it. We had a good run and a very good splash about - that park is the only place I like getting into water. Vinny kept trying to dunk me! Zeta and I were fine and played nicely although she seems to stick with her mummy a lot.

Mum and dad have been painting the house so weekends have been super fun. Mum says I'm quality control cos I inspect every inch they paint. I also have a terracotta ear, a dot on my forehead and a pinkish paw Laughing 

Mum says I'm really growing up now cos I have calmed down so much. It is starting to get really hot here though already so that does make me sleepy! But mum is already keeping us busy with iceys and fun things.

Must go see what my brother's up to.

Rox xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down