Diary of frankie

Go down

Diary of frankie Empty Diary of frankie

Post by Mandz Thu Apr 18 2013, 20:45

Hi guys!
Me and mum have been reading you're diaries for a little while now and she's finally letting me write my own yippee!!!
This is me...
Diary of frankie Image_zpse3bdda24

A bit about me... Mum says I'm 2 years old, Ive lived with mum since I was a pup. Mum says I can be rather naughty but I like to call it having character Wink I LOVE socks and teddies, I'm always trying to pinch a pair of mum and dads socks but they never seem to like it when I do, I don't know why! I like to carry things on my walks, I've managed to pinch a cricket bat twice now from the park and I carried it all the way home by the handle, mum said I was embarrassing her cos everyone was looking at us, but I think they were admiring my skills Smile

So what I got up to today.....
I managed to sneak upstairs and climb on mum and dads bed in the night, dad normally makes me go downstairs when he realises but this morning he let me stay there, I knew pulling my cute face would work!! Mum was off work today so we had extra snuggles before breakfast which I loved.
Mum says the heatings broken, whatever that is so she lit the fire, I helped her get the logs...
Diary of frankie Image_zpsd5015cdc

Diary of frankie Image_zpsdd072e01
And them I got to lay infront of the fire, I love getting my belly warm!!

Diary of frankie Image_zps9f594cd3

Mum took me on a walk which was nice cos it was sunny. Then I waited for dad to get home, he was late though so I had to wait for aaaages but it was worth it. I must be in dads good books cos he got me a sausage from the chip shop, it was soooo tasty.
Now I'm layed on the sofa with mum and dad watching an animal awards programme, I wonder if il get one one day?!
I hope you've all had a good day like me.

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Diary of frankie Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Frankie
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 42

Back to top Go down

Diary of frankie Empty Re: Diary of frankie

Post by Mandz Fri Apr 19 2013, 21:57

Hi diary

Today's been quite a good day..
I managed to sneak on mum and dads bed again last night, I slept on mums legs, if I sleep on dad he makes me go downstairs so I always snuggle with mum she's such a push over sometimes.
I kept hinting to mum that I wanted her to light the fire by bringing her the logs from the log basket but she wouldn't get the hint she just kept putting them back Sad
We went on a really long walk, we walked up this huge hill and we were both puffing and panting by the time we got to the top. Then I found a really cool stick that I carried all the way home, mum took a picture of me, she kept laughing at me I don't know why. It got all the girls attention I think I might do it again tomorrow. But when we got home she made me leave it outside so I gave her the silent treatment but then she gave me a belly rub so I gave in.

Diary of frankie Image_zps043da8f9

Mum went to work this afternoon and didn't put me in my pen, she said it was my chance to show them how I was a good boy (about a month ago they left me loose and I de stuffed a cushion, there was feathers EVERYWHERE it was great fun but mum and dad didn't seem to like it) she gave me a tasty kong so I was on my best behaviour Big Grin

Dads out tonight and mums just got back from work so I keep running up the stairs hinting I want snuggles before dad gets home, I hope she gets the hint soon cos I'm tired.

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Sat Apr 20 2013, 21:27

Hi diary!
Today's been such a cool day I don't even know where to start!
I got to sleep on mum and dads bed all of last night, well dad did tell me to Go downstairs so I did and then turned around and came straight back up stairs, he didn't say anything about not coming back up Wink
Mum took me for a walk before work this morning and she let me off the lead, there was so many rabbits I wanted to chase but I was a good boy and stayed by mum, apart from once or twice, they were just too tempting! Mum left me out of my pen again coz I was a good boy last time and gave me a yummy kong. She came home earlier than normal and caught be sunbathing!!
And now comes the best bit...
We went for a walk in the sun and saw lots of people and then we stopped at the ice cream van and I got my very own ice cream, it was sooooo yummy! I ate mine a lot quicker than mummy did. When we got home I did some more sunbathing and mum took some pictures...
Diary of frankie Image_zps6b8ade48

Diary of frankie Image_zps0f54492b

Now I'm curled up on the sofa with mum and dad. I wonder if il be able to sneak on the bed again tonight..

Licks and paws
Frankie

Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Sun Apr 21 2013, 20:36

Hi diary!
Well today's been very eventful..
Mum took me for an extra good walk this morning before work, she let me off in the park so I could chase my ball and have a good sniff, it was great! Then we came home an had breakfast. Mummy left me out of my pen when she went to work coz I was so good yesterday. She even gave me another yummy kong. But then I was naughty.. I took one of the sofa cushions off the sofa and chewed it, but mum came home and caught me mid chew, I did my 'it wasn't me' face but I don't think she believed me, mum took some pictures and said I had to put them in my diary to show you all Blushing
Diary of frankie Image_zps395c1add
Diary of frankie Image_zps6edc2406

I really wish I hadn't done it now coz mum said I have to stay in my pen from now on. Sad
Me and mum have just been for a walk and we saw a dog that I really like which I said hello to but then we saw a really naughty dog (even naughtier than me!). We were minding our own business and out of nowhere this JRT appeared and tried to bite my face!! Mum said she was super proud of me coz I didn't retaliate. We couldn't see its owner but them mum saw a young boy, so she politely said that the dog should be on a lead coz it tried to bite me, he said sorry. But then mum heard him tell his mum and she didn't care! On the way round the walk we caught up with them and again it tried to run into my face. Mum politely said to the lady that her dog had tried to bite me and could she please put it on the lead, the lady looked at me and said that I must of provoked her, what a cheek!!! Anyway mum calmly said that just because I'm a staffie it doesn't mean I'm vicious and walked off. The lady muttered something but we ignored her. It was so nice to see mum so proud of me!
Now I'm curled up on the sofa in between mum and dad, I'm quite sleepy so I'm gonna have a nap and dream about chasing all of the rabbits I saw this morning.

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:32

Hi diary!
Hope you've all had a good day like me. I didn't get to sneak up on mum and dads bed last night, they put a chair infront of the stairs. Something about I take up too much room md hog the duvet, pffffft!! Sad
Mum took me for a walk first thing and it was AMAZING!!! She's trusting me more off the lead now so I get to sniff so many more things. Firstly I met two labs, mum put me on the lead coz we didn't know them, they came to say hello and I got a bit nervous after yesterday's encounter but I still gave them kisses. And then in the park we met a ridgeback called lula and mum let me off the lead to play with her, we went crazy running round together. Then a Weimaraner called wilbur joined in, I'd never met him before but I really liked him! I got a bit carried away and started licking his willy, mum said something about how I was making her cringe but I didn't care! And then a collie dog came and joined in and we kept pouncing on each other, it was super cool! Then me and the ridgeback carried on walking with mum and her mum and mum said I was really well behaved. When it was time to go home i kept looking back for her, I really enjoyed playing with her, I hope I get to see her again. Mum was mega proud of me and kept cuddling me when we got home, it's nice to se how happy I make her.
I had to go in my pen when mum went to work and she forgot to stuff my kong, how could she forget?!?! But I just caught her mixing some yummy things together for tomorrow's kong so il let her off, this time....
Now it's time for snuggles on the sofa. Mum said I should show you some pictures of when I was little to show how much I've grown.. Don't all come running at once ladies Wink
Me when I was really young
Diary of frankie Image_zps54b0afc1
Bit of sun bathing..
Diary of frankie Image_zps5e2f1759

Diary of frankie Image_zps6526f2a5
Me and daddy..
Diary of frankie Image_zps18e2dfe2

Licks and paws
Frankie

Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Wed Apr 24 2013, 08:29

Tuesday 23rd April 2013

Hi diary!
Today's been quite a normal day. Mum didn't start work until this afternoon so we didn't go for our morning walk until about 8. Mum didn't let me off the lead though, we walked up that big hill again and then did lots of walking round the village. Mum said something about wanting me to practise walking nicely when I see people. I got quite a few pats though and someone called me a cutie! I wish everyone would pat me coz I always want to say hello to everyone I see but for some reason they don't Sad but mum said I was very well behaved. We then came home and I had a nap, that hill tired me out! When mum went to work she left me with a really tasty kong which I tucked into straight away. Me and dad had the evening together but I did my usual and wouldn't eat my dinner until mum got home. She was nearly 2 hours late though, something about being caught up with a poorly patient at work. So when mum came home I ate my dinner mega quick and then showered her with kisses! We snuggled on the sofa for a little while and then mum went to bed coz she was tired. I had to stay downstairs though.
Mum said she's not working tomorrow which means I get to spend the whole day with her, I can't wait!!!!!!
Here's some pictures of me...
Diary of frankie Image_zps7aaaf021
Diary of frankie Image_zps16d1bfda

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Wed Apr 24 2013, 19:49

Hi diary!
Mums been off work all day which I've loved! When dad wheat to work mum let me come and have a snuggle in the bed, but I didn't want to snuggle I wanted to play. Mum said something about being tired but I was having none of it and made her get up! She didn't walk me this morning though. Instead she did loads of boring cleaning, the Hoover was on for aaaaages! I didn't bark at it though, I just kept licking mum to try and get her to hurry up! She said we were gonna go for a really long walk this afternoon. So when she had finished doing all the boring human things she got her walking stuff on and I got really excited but then it all went wrong. After about 10 seconds of walking I was sick twice Sad it was horrible! Mum brought me straight home and put one of my blankets on the floor in the sun. I layed there but kept having snuggles with mum on the sofa, mum makes me feel safe when I'm poorly. I slept for a few hours which made me feel a little better. I was peckish when it got to dinner time so mum gave me a little bit of dinner and I wasn't sick Smile I was still a bit needy with mummy though. Now I'm feeling a little better. Mum gave me a kong to keep me occupied, she tried to trick me into thinking it was something super tasty but I know it was just some of my biscuits soaked in water. But I know mums just looking out for me. Dad still isn't home from work so I'm layed by the door waiting for him, I do hope he won't be long! Mum washed all my blankets today, I love it when she does coz when she puts them back in my bed I mess them all up again when I nest Wink here's some pictures of me today.
Diary of frankie Image_zps49a2af3d
Diary of frankie Image_zps5cb62aea
Diary of frankie Image_zps47c77058
Diary of frankie Image_zps884337ff
Diary of frankie Image_zpseaa0954c

Hope you've all had a good day.

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Thu Apr 25 2013, 21:49

Hi diary!
Today's been a pretty good day. My tummys feeling better so I had a proper breakfast this morning. Mum didn't start work until this afternoon so when dad went to work I had snuggles with mum on the bed. I thought when we got up mum would take me for a walk but she didn't, she went food shopping. She came back with bags full of yummy things, I sniffed out some sausages but mum said they weren't for me Sad But she did get me a new toy which I destroyed in about 2 mins so mum had to go round and pick up all the bits of rubber! And I got some new yummy treats which I haven't had before. Then we went to our local rspca centre so mum could donate some veterinary books and a harness that's too big for me. I got to go in the shop with her which was exciting. They love staffies there so I got lots of pats!! They have a staffie group where staffie owners meet up and go for walks and do things to try and promote us lovely staffies. At the minute they're doing a staffie display show, mum says she's going to try and get me involved which will be super fun!! Mum brought me a new collar which is blue and a pigs ear!! I couldn't wait to get home and have my pigs ear, it was so scrummy!!!!! I've had an evening with dad which has been nice but I did my usual and wouldn't eat my dinner until mum got home. Mums home now so I best go jump all over her a bit more and give her kisses. I do love my mum and dad, I think I'm really lucky to have a loving home Smile hope you've all had a good day too.

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Fri Apr 26 2013, 20:28

Hi diary!
I wasn't allowed on mum and dads bed again last night, but mum did put my favourite blanket on the sofa so I could snuggle, except she heard me in the middle of the night nesting! Mum took me for our early morning walk and she let me off the lead, we even bumped into grampy along the way! I got way over excited about it all and went a bit mad but mum soon distracted me with my ball. While mum was getting ready for work I sneaked upstairs and pinched mums pink fluffy socks, she chased me round the bedroom but I was way to quick and ran downstairs with them!! It was great fun. Mum left me with another yummy kong when she went to work. I sunbathed in my pen while mum and dad were at work. When mum came home we had some snuggles and play time. Then mum went out and when she came back she had dad and Thomas and lily with her, they are the little people who stay with us at weekends, I think they're daddy's children and they're only 3. All of this human stuff confuses me, us pooches are much simpler! I love it when they stay coz I play with them and pinch their toys! I don't sleep much in the day when they're here though coz I like to keep my eye on them and make sure they're ok. I'm now having snuggles with mum and dad on the sofa. I hope it's as sunny tomorrow as it is today coz then it will be a super weekend.
Here's a few pics of me...
Diary of frankie Image_zpsd4483abb
Diary of frankie Image_zps41f82b1c

Diary of frankie Image_zpsd8f63ded

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Sat Apr 27 2013, 20:22

Hi diary!
Well today has been a super great day!!
I got to sleep with mum and dad last night cos the little people are here, I slept on mummy's legs all night. She moves around way too much though, I kept huffing and puffing but she didn't stop! After my breakfast had settled dad took me for a walk, I was mega excited when I saw dad was taking me coz he lets me off the lead all of the time which I love. Here is me and dad...
Diary of frankie Image_zpsf085efd4
And then when we got back mum went to the butchers and she came back with two huuuuuge bones for me, I was so excited but mum made me wait until I could have one so I played with the little people. Mum went out this afternoon and gave me my bone so I wouldn't pester daddy, it was sooooooo yummy!!!!!! I chewed it the whole time mum was gone, apart from when I had a quick sunbathe. Dad took me for another walk this afternoon, we were out ages, I had so much fun!!! When I came back I went straight to my bone, it's just so tasty!!!
The little people have gone to bed now so I'm being a bit naughty and keep trying to bring my bone on the sofa but mum and dad won't let me Sad but I'm gonna keep trying!!
But boy I'm tired, I've had such a busy day but I think I can have another chew on my bone before I have a snooze. Ill definitely sleep well tonight! I've just seen that dads cooking steak tonight, mum always leaves some of hers coz she's fussy so I best get my cute face on so I can have her left overs Wink
I hope you're all having a good weekend. Here's a few pics of today...
Diary of frankie Image_zps64bbf08e

Diary of frankie Image_zps687959af
Diary of frankie Image_zps1c1fb234

Licks and paws
Frankie

Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Sun Apr 28 2013, 19:51

Hi diary!
Wow am I tired, I've had such a busy day again!!!
I was so tired last night I slept all night on the sofa without trying to snuggle with mum and dad, other than a quick kiss with mum at 4am but I was still so sleepy I flopped back on the sofa. I spent the first 2 hours of my day carrying my bone around trying to convince mum and dad to let me upstairs on their bed, but for some reason they wouldn't let me, I don't know why?!?
Me and my bone
Diary of frankie Image_zpsd5d1d3ab
And then dad took me for a walk, I love it when we have boy time. We were out for so long, mum said it was nearly 2 hours. I was one tired boy when we got back! The little people have been patting me a lot today which I love. They always seem to start playing with me when I fall asleep but I don't really mind coz I love them Smile
We played hide and seek with the little people, it was so much fun and I always found dad first, dad kept saying I was giving his hiding place away. I hope we get to play it tomorrow!
Dad was cooking a roast dinner this afternoon so I kept mooching around the kitchen just incase he needed me to sample his food Wink when they had all finished eating I got all the left over veg, gravy and a roast potato, it was delicious!!!! Dad can definitely cook!! Once that had settled dad took me for another walk but we were both so tired we weren't out too long. I can hardly keep my eyes open now, I'm such a tired pup! Here's a few pictures from today.
Diary of frankie Image_zps58050c7d

Diary of frankie Image_zps81123fe4

I'm off to snuggle with mum and dad now and have a snooze. I hope I dream about lots of nice things tonight.

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Thu May 02 2013, 08:47

Monday 29th April - Wednesday 1st may

Hi diary!
Wow I've had a busy few days, I've been one tired pup! So the little people didn't go home until Tuesday so I've been playing with them all day which has been so fun! On Monday mum took me for my walk at 5.30 am!!!!! It was soooo early but I was awake so I didn't mind! I've had no time to myself until Wednesday. We had dads family round on Tuesday which meant even more little people in the house. I ran up and down the stairs with them and kept giving them licks! It was sooo much fun. I've also been sneaking on mum and dads bed in the night so I've been having extra snuggles!
I was so pleased on Wednesday when I had the house to myself, I needed to catch up on my beauty sleep!! I love having everyone at home but I do quite like some alone time to have a bit of peace.
On Wednesday evening mum and dad took me for a walk, and we used this new thing called a long line. It was so much fun running around with my ball an chasing dad. I was one pooped out pooch after though coz it was still quite warm. I thought we were going home but then we went to thr pub! I've never been to a pub before and I found it all a bit odd to begin with! We sat in the garden and I wanted to speak to everyone that was there! I got a few pats and compliments which was lovely. Mum and dad said I shouldn't talk so much coz I'm too noisy but. Can't help being a chatter box Wink
After the pub we went home and I napped coz I was so tired! And of course I've been pinching mum and dads socks everyday and demanding belly rubs whenever I can! It looks like its going to stay sunny for a while so hope you're all enjoying it!!!
Me and my chewed bone
Diary of frankie Image_zpsedc41c63
Diary of frankie Image_zps708a417e
Diary of frankie Image_zps8539f077

Licks and paws
Frankie

Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Thu May 02 2013, 20:45

Hi diary!
It's official... Mum has gone MAD! This morning she gave me a frozen banana, I don't know what she thought I was going to do with it?! So I threw it around a bit and then spat a few bits out on the floor. But seriously what was I suppose to do with it? And then tonight she put a raw sardine in my bowl, look...
Diary of frankie Image_zps12c75775
What does she think I am a penguin??? Even dad got in on the act but I made it perfectly clear I was not going to eat that until it was cooked, so dad cooked it for me. I'm really going to have to watch those two, who knows what mums going to do next?!
It was mums day off today so we had lots of cuddles. And I pinched her pink fluffy socks so many times. I wish she would just get the hint and give them too me! It's been so sunny today so ive been topping up my tan in the sun patches in the living room. We went for a walk today, it was really hot but mum brought a big bottle of water for me and we kept stopping in the shade. We used my long line, I feel so safe and happy with it. I get to mooch around and know that mums there. We saw two dogs and I was a very good pooch Big Grin
Here's some pics of our walk

Diary of frankie Image_zps6e8d847b
Diary of frankie Image_zpsdb4ecc8c
Mum loves this one
Diary of frankie Image_zps8a671e78
When we got home I was tired so layed in the sun for a while
Diary of frankie Image_zps98005f09

Mum said I had to have a bath today so I gave her my saddest face ever. It must of worked because I haven't had one Big Grin
This afternoon mum went to look at a house for us to live in, she said if we are allowed to live there I will have my very own garden, I'm soooooo excited!!!!! I hope the lady does let us live there coz I'd love to have my own garden!
Dads watching the football so I'm gonna snuggle on mums lap and get some beauty sleep.

Licks and paws
Frankie

Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Fri May 03 2013, 21:22

Hi diary!
Something amazing happened last night. Mum and dad went to bed and then dad called me upstairs and said I could sleep there!! I gave him lots of licks to say thank you. I spent most of the night on the sofa in their room coz mum fidgets too much. Mum caught me in the middle of the night cuddling brucey. Brucey is my most favourite teddy in the world. He's a big bulldog teddy that mum brought dad, he's so cuddly! Dad went to work and me and mum stayed in bed, I even let her lay in until 9 o clock!! I had breakfast and then watched some tv.
Mum has definitely gone crazy. She gave me another RAW sardine today!!!! I nibbled it a few times but it wasn't cooked. I really hope she remembers to cook it next time! Then we went for a walk. It was so hot and sunny. I was on my long line again and it was so much fun! I saw a dog but wasn't really bothered about it and just walked past. I got a bit hot so mum let me have a paddle in the pond, I was in there for ages! Mum said I'm stinky and I definitely need a bath, I hope she forgets! Here's some pictures of my walk

Diary of frankie Image_zpsd5e3472f
Diary of frankie Image_zpsb10e79fa
Diary of frankie Image_zps9b0b96fd
I was tired when I got home so I chilled on the sofa until mum went to work then I sunbathed in my pen until dad was home. Dad gave me my dinner but as usual I wouldn't eat it until mum got home. Dad took me for an hours walk. It's a lot chillier now!! Mum was home when we got back so I've been showering her with kisses. Now I'm gonna sit on the rug and pick my toes and have a quick wash.

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Sat May 04 2013, 21:49

Hi diary!
My day started really good. Mum took me for my 6am walk and I found a football!!!! I got so excited and I carried it all the way to the park. It was a bit tricky coz it was full of air but I wasn't gonna leave it behind, I love footballs!! I was on my long line so got to run around with it. I even did a roly poly trying to catch it, that made mum laugh Big Grin it started to rain when we were heading home but I didn't mind coz mum let me take the football home. I'd popped it by then so it was much easier to carry. Here's some pics..
Diary of frankie Image_zps79f00edb
Diary of frankie Image_zps6ea1b9eb
But then when I got home I was a poorly pooch. Mum gave me my breakfast and 30 seconds later I was sick Sad mum had to go to work but she let me have brucey in my pen to cuddle which I'm glad about coz I was feeling a but needy. Here I am..
Diary of frankie Image_zps11e95358
While mum was at work I was sick twice, I was so glad when she got home!!! She cleared it all up, I felt bad she had to do it but mum said she knew it wasn't my fault. Then I felt really poorly and didn't want to do anything so mum looked after me. She's such a good mum!!! Mum also said there was lots of nice messages on here for me, so licks and cuddles for all of you, thank you Love Struck
Diary of frankie Image_zps9fa5d3ee
Mum and dad went out for dinner. I was hoping they'd stay at home with me but they did let me stay on the sofa. When they came home I went a bit crazy cos I had a burst of energy from all of this sleep but now I'm curled up on mum again and dad keeps rubbing my belly, I could get use to this! Oh mum brought my shampoo today, I guess that means il have to haven bath when I'm better, I hate them!!!!
I hope you're all having a good weekend.

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Sun May 05 2013, 21:58

Hi diary!!
Mum didn't go to work until this afternoon so we had the morning together. I was feeling so much better, I pinched lots of mummy's socks and kept nesting on her bed. She took me for a walk on my long line, it was so much fun!! We were running round the park together, mum kept chasing after me when I was catching my ball, I always got there first though. Having 4 legs comes in useful sometimes! But then mum did something REALLY silly! She threw my ball really far, so I ran after it but mum wasn't quick enough. The next thing I knew she was flying threw the air with my lead in her hand and then landed on her face! I just looked at her wondering what in earth was going on, I told you she was going crazy! While mum was on the floor laughing I saw the perfect opportunity to jump on her and give her lots of licks!! parents can be do embarrassing sometimes! Mum hurt her face so we went home, I didn't mind though coz I was getting tired. And i was a bit worried about what she would do next. I really need to keep an eye on her!!!
When we got home I was really really sick. I hate being sick. Sad mum cleared it up and I snuggled on the sofa with brucey
Diary of frankie Image_zps94581e44

Mum had to go to work but she sneaked out to check on me, I was feeling a bit better by then. Me and dad had the evening to ourselves. I like having boy time. He took me for a little walk and then when we got home he cooked me some chicken!!!!! I couldn't believe it! It was soooo tasty and made my tummy feel better. When mum came home she said I looked a lot better. I've been playing with mums socks and my football so now I'm sleepy.
I hope mum doesn't do anymore crazy things today! I got out of my bath again today, I guess being sicky has its upsides Wink

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Thu May 09 2013, 21:46

Hi diary!!!
Sorry I haven't written for a while. I've been so busy enjoying the sun by the time I come to writing I can't keep my little eyes open! I hope you all had a good bank holiday. Mum and dad worked all of the weekend but mum was off on Tuesday so she took me to my most favourite place ever, the river!!! It has so many animals there, cows, horses, geese, ducks and lots of pooches!! It was so hot I spent most of my time paddling. Here's some pictures..
Diary of frankie Image_zpsda7b569a
Diary of frankie Image_zps15252dee
Diary of frankie Image_zps186de4cd
Diary of frankie Image_zps75545d8e
Diary of frankie Image_zps07480537
Diary of frankie Image_zps60748538
I had such a good time there, I saw lots of other dogs and we were all so happy coz of the sun. I was so tired after though!!
The weathers been really wet here the last couple of days so I've been a bit bored. I managed to sneak 3 teddies from mum and dads room, I ran downstairs with them but mum couldn't catch me! One was a penguin, I've had my eye on that for a while. I managed to pull both it's feet and its beak off before mum caught me! She wasn't too impressed but she's given it back to me tonight. Something about its ruined now but I think it looks much better!
Mum and dad took me out in the rain earlier, I normally hate the rain but dad kept running and hiding so I could find him, I love it when he does that. I should so be a search and rescue dog Cool
And then the best thing ever happened....
Mum and dad told me that we're moving to a house with a garden. I'm going to have my very own garden!!! I'm soooooo excited I can't wait!!!!!! Apparently it won't be for a little while but I don't care. I'm just so excited about it all!!!!
I hope you've all had a good week too.

Licks and paws
Frankie

Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Mon May 13 2013, 21:03

Hi diary!
Sorry I didn't write over the weekend. We had the little people all weekend so I've been busy playing with them. I love playing with them it's great fun. I like to keep my eye on them so by the end if the day I'm so tired!! Dad was playing a game with them where he put them in a shopping bag. It looked sooooo much fun so dad let me have a go, here I am..
Diary of frankie Image_zps8f00997d
Diary of frankie Image_zps1ddbb29e
Diary of frankie Image_zps637fd026
Mum and dad couldn't stop laughing at me in the bag, I really didn't know what was so funny, haven't they heard of handbag dogs?!
I had a yummy bone from the butchers too, it was sooooo tasty but boy i was tired after chewing on that. Mum also got 2 ribs from the butchers for free for me, I really liked them. I hope she gets them again!!
Diary of frankie Image_zpse2221271
After the little people went home I chilled on the sofa with mum and dad and we all had a snooze. I love snuggling with dad, here we are...
Diary of frankie Image_zps5205484d
Mum says this picture makes her laugh, I don't know why Rolling Eyes
It was mums day off today. We went for a walk this morning and just as we got back it started raining, I'm so glad we missed that coz I HATE the rain!!! Mum was cleaning the house for hours today, I tried to help but she said I kept getting in the way, that's the last time I try and be helpful! She also started to pack a few things for when we move, I kept taking things out of the boxes coz I wanted to play with them but mum didn't like this!!

I best get back to snuggling on the sofa with mum and dad. Hope you all had a good weekends.

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Sun Dec 08 2013, 10:12

Hi diary!!!
I haven't written in here for sooooooo long because mum and dad keep hogging the iPad, parents eh?
Well where do I start?!?! Everything is so different now!!!!
We live in a new house now, and I LOVE it!!! I even have my very own garden and I don't have to be put in my dog pen because mum leaves me in the kitchen and hallway. It's just the best house ever!!!
There's lots of cool walks where we live, I even get to go paddling in the river, it's so much fun!!!! I sometimes get a bit carried away and before I know it I'm swimming, but I pretend that's what I meant to do all along!! I think mum and dad believe me!
Nearly 2 months ago the little people came to live with us!!!! It's sooo much fun. I've now got two extra people to kiss and lick and love!!! I love my hooman brother and sister so much!! It does mean that sometimes I'm not always centre of attention but I'm getting use to that. They have so many toys that I like to play with!! Mum and dad say they're not for me but that doesn't stop me!!!
Something very odd happened last night... Mum and dad brought a tree in the house, I think they've gone mad!!! They said something about its a christmas tree but I'm still confused. I tried to eat it but they wouldn't let me!!  It's now covered in lots of shiny things that would make great toys!!!!
Mums helped me put some pictures on here so you can see me...
Diary of frankie Image_zpsfd0a408b
Diary of frankie Image_zpsc86b677a

Diary of frankie Image_zps955a52d2
Diary of frankie Image_zps13e2582d
Diary of frankie Image_zpsc9366e65

Hopefully mum and dad will let me use this so I can post more often.

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Thu Dec 12 2013, 20:56

Hi diary!
Today has been a bad day Sad
It was ok until dad took me for my walk. We were in a field and dad saw two cocker spaniels ahead. He put me on my lead and we carried on walking. Then the two dogs ran over and they both pinned me down!!! They weren't being aggressive but they really really scared me. Dad shouted for their mum to come and get them but she didn't. By that point I was so so scared I just wanted them to go away and get off me. So I snapped at them. It all happened so fast I don't really know how it happened but dad had to get them away from me and I caught his thumb. It's been bleeding and is hurting him. I didn't mean to catch him, I really didn't Sad. I've been sad about it all day. I keep licking his thumb and we've had cuddles and he said it wasn't my fault. I just wish their mum would of controlled them and it would never of happened. Sad

I've been so sad about it but I've had lots of cuddles and belly rubs which has been nice. Mum said she will take me out tomorrow and if we see that lady again she will give her what for!!!!!!!! I've seen mums got some liver cake out of the freezer so I hope that means I get some tomorrow!!!!

After today's antics I'm pooped out so I'm going to nest on the sofa. Hope you've all had a good day.

Licks and paws
Frankie
Mandz
Mandz

Status Status :

Female