Describe your sense of humour

3 posters

Go down

Describe your sense of humour Empty Describe your sense of humour

Post by stig Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:01

As per title, I know theres a section on our profiles with this on but we can't look at everyones. Mine is a case of anything goes, I'm often the victim of pranks and little digs as I tend to be a good sport, I'm very difficult to offend and I often see pranks from an audiences point of view, if I'd laugh at it happening to someone else it's only fair I laugh if it happens to me, unfortunately some people are far too easily offended or are happy to give it but not take it, making choosing good mates and actually having a laugh difficult. I'm pretty much the same with jokes, I don't care whether they're clean, dirty, rascist, sexcist, bad taste or whatever, if I find the punchline funny I'll laugh and probably repeat it amongst good friends. I don't find things such as missing children, natural disasters or racism funny, but I find the jokes around some of these things quite funny.

It would be nice to hear the majorities humour here as the joke section on the forum is a little empty, now I appreciate there are limits to what should be posted on a public forum, especially a family one and therefore would refrain from jokes in bad taste or that are vulgar, but what would other people call the limit, I know for example we have a few Irish on here, but even they themselves will have surely chuckled at some of the "Paddy and Murphy" jokes, or the "Englishman, Irishman and a Scotchman" type jokes but it's got to a point where somebody would call racism on them kind of jokes. So, opinions guys.
stig
stig
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Describe your sense of humour Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Stig
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Describe your sense of humour Empty Re: Describe your sense of humour

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:08

I am pretty much an anything goes type of person. Very broad minded can be a little crude at times but always in good taste! A bit dirty minded also!! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:10

I usually am the joke, I'm always doing stupid things, and I usually need a joke explaining and then it doesn't become a joke anymore if that makes sense Laughing
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:12

I don't really have a sense of humour. When people make jokes I tend to not understand and normally totally get the wrong end of the stick.

For myself, any humour I have is totally through self deprecation and over exaggerated comments. Strange boy me. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccaleanne Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:13

janey wrote:

I usually am the joke, I'm always doing stupid things, and I usually need a joke explaining and then it doesn't become a joke anymore if that makes sense Laughing

Haha normaly the same janey!

But i can take abit of banter and im open to all humour just takes alot to make actually laugh!!
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:45

I find pretty much any kind of humour funny. Offensive, non-offensive, etc., doesn't matter. I don't really find any jokes offensive, just either funny or not funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18 2013, 17:49

In general pretty all round, I do not get offended in fact i don't think i've ever been offended by a joke.

However my favourite sort of humour is really crude and 'sick' as it's been described before

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18 2013, 19:03

janey wrote:

I usually need a joke explaining and then it doesn't become a joke anymore if that makes sense Laughing

????What do you mean clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18 2013, 19:15

I hate pranks, im not a fan of embarrassment or humor at other peoples expense. If someone trips and falls thats funny as hell, but if someone MAKES someone trip and fall thats not funny to me.

Joke wise, im pretty easy going, but i dont like animal cruelty jokes or jokes about the disabled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down