Diary of Rocky

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diary of Rocky - Page 2 Empty Diary of Rocky

Post by Kathy Sun Mar 17 2013, 11:50

First topic message reminder :

Sunday morning and Rocky still has his white paw in a bandage after cutting open the pad on some glass last Thursday. Have played hide and seek with some treats this morning to keep his mind, at least, occupied. This has worked as he is now asleep on hubby lap on the sofa.

Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Diary of Rocky - Page 2 Empty Re: Diary of Rocky

Post by Kathy Sun Oct 20 2013, 12:05

Sunday 20th October "13

Good morning to you all hope your weekend is going well so far. I had a lovely walk with Mum & Dad this morning over at a very quiet field where I know Mum loves to go for the peace and quiet.

There were lots of heaps of funny looking knobbly things along the pathway and Mum kept shouting LEAVE Surprised found out later that some very big dogs called Horses had been there to go to the toilet poop Not pleasant..will leave it there.

It was quite windy and kept raining a bit but we carried on in the Great British tradition rock on!  Mum kept putting her hood up and down the whole time so she didn't get wet, bless her Smile 

Dad then went into the farm shop at the end of walk and bought a giant orange ball although he called it a Pumpkin, I think Mum is going to make it into a pie, sounds delicious Mum Rolling Eyes yeah right I'm sure you know what you're doing eek 

See you all later, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Oct 28 2013, 11:56

Monday 28th October "13

Last week was great fun, I made some new friends at our local small park. First I made friends with 2 young labrador retriever puppies they were so cute, they were only about 10 weeks old. I played very gently with them and Mummy said I was a very good boy for being so gentle with them both.

I also made friends with a gorgeous black labrador by stealing his ball and chasing around Mum & Dad with it. His owner said I was lovely and friendly and that some dogs at the park were not as friendly as me.

A bit later in the week I made another friend this time with a young black labrador who was only about 4 months old. I thought I would show him how to behave in public and Mum & Dad said after they were very proud of me.

At the weekend we went to our special place out in the countryside so Mum could get some peace and quiet. I had some lovely walks over there both Saturday and Sunday it is so quiet there I like it there too.

Catch up again soon, Rocky.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Nov 02 2013, 15:54

Saturday 2nd November "13

Had my lovely morning walk with Mummy today up at the field. We went a bit further today and discovered a row of trees. We took refuge there for a while as Mummy was looking at the floor, she had spotted some apples and the ground was covered with them. I was told not to eat any as I may get a tummy ache oooppss!  to late.

While we over there last weekend we found a different apple tree which had much bigger apples on it and some had also fallen to the ground. Mum & Dad gathered some up to make a crumble with which was delicious I might add.

That day I saw a strange object in someones garden, I kept peeking at it and I kept telling it off too. It just sat there looking all weird so I told it off again. As we were walking back I kept looking back to make sure it wasn't following us, I do look after my Mummy very well while we are out.

The strange object turned out to be a wheelbarrow Rolling Eyes 

See you all again very soon, Rocky xx

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Nov 16 2013, 13:02

Saturday 16th November "13

All this week I have been having lovely long walks with Mum in the mornings, the weather has been so great, sunny and mild most days but Mum has still had her big winter coat on, she calls it Mr Rab Rolling Eyes 

I have been saying hello to all my usual friends and have met some news ones too. Smile  I love to make new friends. Take this morning I saw a guy I know and wanted to say hello, however he wasn't able to say hello back on account of him having just caught his breakfast and it still being in his mouth as he ran past - a big juicy rabbit Big Grin I hope his Daddy prepares it nicely for him, partial to a bit of rabbit myself but never caught one......................... yet Smile 

Hope all is well in doggy world for you all, love Rocky xx
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Nov 18 2013, 10:57

Monday 18th November "13

I went to the small park this morning as Mummy had arranged a special treat for me that I didn't know about. We were about half way around the park when Mum says "Shall we go and see the ladies then ?" this can only mean one thing dance dance  my manicure  dance dance dance dance dance dance dance  I love this.

I then get all excited when I get back in the car because I know where I am going I even get my lipstick out eek but Mum has noticed and says "I don't think you will be needing that Rocky" she does make me laugh sometimes.

Anyways I get my lovely twinkle toes all nicely clipped and I'm now ready for anything Big Grin 

See you all again soon, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Nov 29 2013, 10:57

Friday 29th November "13

I made my Mummy so very proud this morning I simply must tell you all about it.

We were on our way back down the lane from having our lovely long walk when 2 loose big German Shepherd Dogs came running out of the field onto the path to the side of us. At the same time there were 2 people on bikes directly ahead of us, the path is also a cycle track.

I got quite stressed at the sight of the dogs and my hackles went up all along my back eek , I was very good though I didn't make a sound, the dogs appeared to be friendly. The lady cyclist asked if Mum was OK and she spoke very quietly that she was, she didn't want to raise her voice and cause stress to me (she is very good like that is Mummy). The other cyclist, a man, then shouted at the owners to get hold of their dogs and get them under control. I was still being very good and keeping my cool angel 

When we were nearly back to the car Mum spotted one of the park rangers and went over so I could say hello, I love to say hello to everyone I see. Mummy then mentioned about the two dogs and the ranger said to let him know if anything happens again, she also mentioned that their car was parked in a strange place and blocking the entrance/exit to the walk.

I got a very special treat of some venison when I got home and Mum had a posh pastry too with chocolate inside - I didn't get any Rolling Eyes 

Take care out there boys and girls, see you all again. Rocky

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Dec 10 2013, 09:51

Tuesday 10th December "13

I think I almost made my Mummy cry yesterday but in a good way, she was lying in bed resting at around my walk time in the afternoon. Thankfully Daddy was here and so was able to take me out.

I didn't want to leave Mummy in bed so I kept jumping on the bed and kissing her to make sure she was OK. I then sat on the bed over her but was determined not to move until she got up (so I could see that she was OK, I think she was just very tired from all the pain in her back).

I wouldn't leave until I knew she was OK so she got up and followed me to the front door with Daddy when we when out.

Mummy forgets sometimes how protective of her I am, I know she would do the same for me xx

See you all later, love Rocky

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Jan 26 2014, 10:45

Sunday 26th January "14

Just a quick up date to let you all know how things are going. I was sick earlier this week Mum & Dad agree it was probably me just picking something up that I shouldn't  Blushing Anyway got a trip to the vet and had my temperature taken again, not pleasant  Sad  but temp OK  Smile having to take some tablets to help the extra acid my tummy.

Dad has been walking me for the last couple of days as Mum wasnt't feeling very well, she keeps saying it's the Russians, don't know what they have to do with her feeling ill but she complains about them about every 4 weeks  thinking 

Hopefully she will be feeling better tomorrow and able to take me for my lovely long walks again, Dads OK but he does walk a bit slower than Mum  hurry up! 

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Jan 27 2014, 19:28

Monday 27th January "14

Mummy took me out for my afternoon walk today down the lane along the side of the river. We got about half way then we came across a huuuuuuuuuge puddle and couldn't go any further  Sad  I was all for just walking through it but Mum said it was too deep and wanted walk around it.

We will try with it again tomorrow and see how deep it is then, but I'm sure Mum will get around it somehow. Orrrrrrrr maybe there will be some more rain tonight then the puddle will be even bigger, I don't think Mummy has thought of that yet ........................... Rocky xxx
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Feb 03 2014, 12:00

Monday 3rd February "14

Our walk this morning was much more successful than any at the weekend. We saw loads of people and everyone said hello and made a fuss of me, I even cadged a biscuit of the park ranger, silly man going out to work with dog biscuits in his pocket really.

One man was putting his dogs in the car when I saw him so I just sat down and wouldn't move until he had made a fuss of me. This guy had to cross the road and come and make a fuss of me before we could go any further.

I wish all walks were like this one, it was perfect.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Mar 07 2014, 11:51

Friday 7th March "14

I was all excited this morning as Mum was in the car taking me out for my walkies. We parked the car at the bottom of the lane, Mum got out then clipped my lead on then took off my seatbelt clip, I jumped out of the car and managed to somehow hurt my foot. Think I may have slipped on a stone or something I'm not sure  Crying or Very sad 

Mum lifted me up as I was holding my paw up and placed me back in the car, didn't get my walkies this morning so having to rest my foot. Dad gave me an anti inflammitory tablet in some cheese, he thought I didn't know the tablet was there but I do  Rolling Eyes 

Will see how my foot is later then I can hopefully go for afternoon walkies a bit later.

See you all again, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Mar 13 2014, 09:28

Thursday 13th March "14

Mummys ankle is giving her some pain this morning so Dad is taking me for my morning walk. He doesn't usually go as far as Mummy and we go to the small park so I can see some of my friends. Mummy doesn't like going there because there are lots of people that use the small park who are, as she says, "Not very aware of what's going on around them". This really stressed her out.

I'll be fine with Daddy though.

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Mar 15 2014, 12:05

Saturday 15th March "14

I had a lovely walk this morning, it was nice and peaceful, well that was until I spotted a boxer

- I do not like boxers -  angry 

Anyway had a good grumble at it then saw it again on the way back to the car but Mum managed to divert my attention by doubling back a bit and having a bit extra walkies. We were then almost back at the car when I said Hello, ding dong Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck  to a lovely little fillie who was a German Shepherd Dog/ Border Collie cross, she was gorgeous day dreaming   Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck 

I hope to meet up with her again sometime and maybe have a play about, see you all again soon. Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun May 11 2014, 09:55

Sunday 11th May "14

Good morning guys and girls, I had a lovely walk yesterday with Mum & Dad out in the countryside at our special place.

This is really the only place where I can have a run off lead as Mum & Dad have a clear view for about a mile all the way around so they can clip my lead back on should anyone else be around.

The fields are full of long green stuff that I like to chew on although this has been know to make me feel ill and make me sick on occasions eek I must try harder to remember this fact.  bomb 

After about an hour and half of chasing my ball and eating the long green stuff we made our way back to the car which was in a carpark that closes at a certain time, luckily we made it back in time  hurry up! 

After having my dinner later at night I was sick  sick Mum & Dad were not particularly surprised by this after I had been eating the long green stuff.

I am feeling better this morning and I have been kept in and not had my morning walkies, just in case Mum says. I hope to be out again later today. I have just had some breakfast so feel better already  Love Struck 

See you all a bit later, Rocky  Diary of Rocky - Page 2 3198918699 

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Aug 02 2014, 10:05

Saturday 2nd August "14

Good morning all, I had a lovely walk this morning with Mum & Dad  Love Struck , I got to see most of my lady friends which is my favourite thing. One of them has a very long legged dog called a Great Dane. This dog is still quite nervous of some dogs but she got quite close to me this morning, closer than she has ever been before, maybe because this time when I saw her Mum was with me too, it's usually just Dad with me when I see her. I hope some day to give her big Rocky kisses and lots of Rocky love  Tongues  kiss  kiss  kiss 

It seemed like there was a puppy party going on there this morning, lots of little baby doggies running around or being held in Mummys arms day dreaming as they were too young to go and play with the other doggys  Cool 

I am now a very bunny - no silly - happy doggy  Rolling Eyes bunnys are the things I like to chase, given half a chance anyway  Big Grin 

Catch up again soon , Rocky

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Aug 16 2014, 14:39

Saturday 16th August "14

Hi peeps,

I have been looking after Mum for the last couple of days as she has been feeling ill  sick . If she goes for a lie down I make sure I am by her side  Love Struck . This morning I sneaked under the duvet while she was sleeping to snuggle up beside her. I'm sure this makes her feel better, she says that anyway.

This morning I told off a noisy dog from across the pathway who was out loose and barking at our fence and trying to stick his paws under the fence, not having that, how very dare he  eek . Went running back inside to make sure Mum was OK and jumped up onto her lap for a while.

Since I pulled a muscle the other day Mum has been putting ultra sound on it to help it heal, this is kinda weird though. First Mum squirts some cold gel stuff on my back cold it is very cold, then she wiggles this funny ball like devise around, it doesn't make any noise or anything but it is helping my muscle so that's OK with me. Just one more treatment Mum says then it all done and I can go out for walks again, cannot wait really, getting quite bored having to stay indoors. yawn 

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Sun Aug 17 2014, 00:09

get well soon rocky

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Diary of Rocky - Page 2 B310
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Oct 14 2014, 15:38

Tuesday 14th October "14

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww we are in October already, it will soon be time for that once a year visit from the man in the red suit who comes down the chimney to deliver my presents I cannot wait, I love that time of year only 10 weeks to go now Surprised Surprised Surprised

This morning I had a lovely walk with Mum & Dad although we were a bit later than usual I got to meet some more new friends. I love making new friends. First I met a lovely old chap who was a Doberman, he had a bit of a problem with his front legs but his Dad said he was born like that poor guy he was lovely. Love Struck Love Struck

We then met a large group of all sorts of dogs who I played with and said hello to them all, Mum said that I don't usually get along vey well with large groups that I don't know but I was on my very best behaviour today, plus Mum & Dad had full treat pouches so this made making friends very easy Big Grin

See you all again soon, lots of love Rocky kiss kiss kiss
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Tue Oct 14 2014, 15:53

Thanks for the xmas reminder kathy on a positive note love rockys diary.

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Diary of Rocky - Page 2 B310
Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Dec 03 2014, 19:06

Wednesday 3rd December "14

Hi folks, sorry it's been so long since my last update

Over the last few weeks Mummy has been taking me out for my morning walks in the countryside which I have been really enjoying. Sometimes she remembers to bring my squeaky toy with us  applause  then I have a great game of chase with her too. This morning I saw one of my girlfriends while out with Mummy, she is a lovely lady who always make a really good fuss of me and I love her inlove

In the afternoons I have been going with Mummy & Daddy to the park so I can catch up with all my friends and their tales too chatterbox  This afternoon I met a new friend which was a Dalmation, not sure what you get if you join up all the dots though - maybe you can make another dog silly

Yesterday I played with a dog which was supposed to be part wolf according to her Mummy & Daddy (I'm not convinced though) I think they may have been exaggerating a bit, Mummy & Daddy managed to keep straight faces which I am proud of them for Blushing

See you all again soon, Rocky.

Only 22 more sleeps until Christmas xxxxxx
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female