Friend who did this gets prison let-off

3 posters

Go down

Friend who did this gets prison let-off  Empty Friend who did this gets prison let-off

Post by Steve Sat Mar 16 2013, 19:46

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4842353/Brutal-fiend-who-did-this-to-his-girlfriend-gets-prison-let-off.html

Surprised someone did that to my sister Surprised i would do time for it because the person who put her thru this would have every bone broken!! if the law cant punish them i bloody would! at wits end at wits end

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Friend who did this gets prison let-off  Empty Re: Friend who did this gets prison let-off

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16 2013, 19:47

To his girlfriend...That's horrid!

Back to top Go down

Friend who did this gets prison let-off  Empty Re: Friend who did this gets prison let-off

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16 2013, 19:51

* with no balls hope he gets a kicking from somebody somewhere for this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16 2013, 19:52

Yeah, he might come back from prison full of problems, but to me jail isn't only about punishment or rehabilitation, it's about protecting the public. How long's it gonna be before he does it to someone else? Sick Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16 2013, 20:05

seems like you can do anything and get away with it these days angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16 2013, 20:11

I read about this guy who violently murdered his girlfriend and he got seven years in jail. And I also know of a guy whose prison sentence is 237 years because he helped some people rob a bank when he was 17 and it was his first offence. That says it all really, the state of the world when you're punished more for doing something stupid relating to money than violently killing someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Mar 16 2013, 20:14

I just cannot understand how this thug escaped a prison sentance, it's beyond me
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccaleanne Sat Mar 16 2013, 20:20

No f'ing way! This world is un real!!! Basically u can do what u want and get away with it! If that was my daughter it hunt f'er down and so time at her majesty's pleasure!!!
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16 2013, 20:59

The law doesn't do * all anymore. My cousin was bottled in the face by her ex bf and he got a warning an a small fine even though he'd already been in trouble for assault!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccaleanne Sat Mar 16 2013, 21:02

Hayley wrote:The law doesn't do * all anymore. My cousin was bottled in the face by her ex bf and he got a warning an a small fine even though he'd already been in trouble for assault!!!

its a joke!! makes me sick. hows your cousin now?
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16 2013, 21:04

Hayley wrote:The law doesn't do * all anymore. My cousin was bottled in the face by her ex bf and he got a warning an a small fine even though he'd already been in trouble for assault!!!

You are totally right Hayley, especially over here. I had a similar experience as your cousin and by the end of it I felt like the criminal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16 2013, 21:09

Yeah she felt like the criminal too. They were asking basically what did she do to him to make him want to bottle her! She Ha to move to England to get away from it all.

She's okay now but has a scar on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16 2013, 21:10

Hayley wrote:Yeah she felt like the criminal too. They were asking basically what did she do to him to make him want to bottle her! She Ha to move to England to get away from it all.

She's okay now but has a scar on her face.

Sounds very similar I've a big scar on the right side of my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down