Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience?

+3
janey
rebeccaleanne
Steve
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Have you ever had a same-sex experience?

Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Pbucket9%Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Pbucket 9% 
[ 3 ]
Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Pbucket0%Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Pbucket36%Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Pbucket 36% 
[ 12 ]
Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Pbucket6%Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Pbucket 6% 
[ 2 ]
Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Pbucket36%Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Pbucket 36% 
[ 12 ]
Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Pbucket12%Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Pbucket 12% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 33

Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Empty Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience?

Post by Steve Thu Mar 14 2013, 17:03

First topic message reminder :

OK, this is for all people whether or not they consider themselves straight or *.

The poll is anonymous so everyone can vote and no one has to admit anything openly.

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Empty Re: Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 20:43

MatLogan wrote:Most girls I know would admit to have done it tbf. I think it's pretty common. I dunno why it makes lads all excited though. Kidding themselves maybe lol.

Definitely! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 Empty Re: Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 20:44

Paul H wrote:methinks she doth protest too much...

Nope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 20:47

EllieSmith wrote:
MatLogan wrote:Most girls I know would admit to have done it tbf. I think it's pretty common. I dunno why it makes lads all excited though. Kidding themselves maybe lol.

Definitely! Laughing

Surely if two girls are together the man is pretty much useless to them.

Or maybe I'm a big cynical grump. thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 20:49

MatLogan wrote:
EllieSmith wrote:

Definitely! Laughing

Aw, why would you ruin their dream like that? Laughing. Obviously they just don't think logically Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccaleanne Thu Mar 14 2013, 20:49

MatLogan wrote:
EllieSmith wrote:

Definitely! Laughing

Hahahaha! Matt!!
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 20:50

I just like to rain on parades Big Grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 20:51

MatLogan wrote:
EllieSmith wrote:

Definitely! Laughing

Mat if i had a quid for everytime you said that haha! I agree but sometimes girls do it for mens benefit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:09

EllieSmith wrote:Every girls done it at some point surely lol!

Nope. Straight as a railroad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:14

Lynda wrote:
EllieSmith wrote:Every girls done it at some point surely lol!

Nope. Straight as a railroad.

Same here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:15

railroad are not straight all the time Wink

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:22

In your dreams Steve!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:23

Big Grin I've missed a chat here lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:25

Jason wrote:Big Grin I've missed a chat here lol
Yeh you have Jas basically majority of us girls are dabblers!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:26

drooling nice........ Jk lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:27

Steve wrote:railroad are not straight all the time Wink

They walked right into that one Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:32

Laughing tara

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:33

inez maria wrote:
Jason wrote:Big Grin I've missed a chat here lol
Yeh you have Jas basically majority of us girls are dabblers!! Laughing

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:41

it should of been straight as a runway >Smile
or straight as a 100 meter sprint

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:50

Steve wrote:it should of been straight as a runway >Smile

straight as anything you like that is straight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:53

shame on you if it's not straight it cant be straight

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:55

No OK Steve, not all railroads are straight. I was just using an american expres​sion(maybe quite an old one).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:59

i thought all women had tried it at least once Smile The ladies that haven't tried it, I think it is time you did Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:59

But i was drunk so it doesn't count really

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:04

Lynda wrote:
Steve wrote:it should of been straight as a runway >Smile

straight as anything you like that is straight!

and yet most lasses who dabble are straight and do it for a laugh Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:05

Kylie wrote:i thought all women had tried it at least once Smile The ladies that haven't tried it, I think it is time you did Wink

haha to right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:06

Paul H wrote:Even MEGAN FOX? drooling

ewww have you seen the face on that dog sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:15

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:21

Kylie wrote:i thought all women had tried it at least once Smile The ladies that haven't tried it, I think it is time you did Wink

No thanks Kylie! Bread and bread. Not even for a laugh (I'd be sick )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:28

Lynda wrote:

you really don't know what your missing Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul H Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:33

ella wrote:

I haven't paid much attention to her face...
Paul H
Paul H

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lucy
Dog(s) Ages : 1 - 2 years
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:41

ella wrote:
Lynda wrote:

Agree with Ella Wink You never know if you don't try it Big Grin I think it is very natural for women, and believe me I looovve men, and I class myself as straight, but I don't regret any experiences with women nor am I ashamed of them Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccaleanne Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:43

Kylie wrote:
ella wrote:
Lynda wrote:

Agree with Ella Wink You never know if you don't try it Big Grin I think it is very natural for women, and believe me I looovve men, and I class myself as straight, but I don't regret any experiences with women nor am I ashamed of them Smile

im there with you kylie.......im straight as they come but it was an 'experience' and same for every other one i have enjoyed i do not regret!!!
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:50

Well Ella! - I know men aren't so very great in the bedroom department, not nearly as great as they think they are - but nothing on earth would tempt me to "dabble" with anything else. I'm obviously in a minority here Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:55

everyone it differnet

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:58

Paul H wrote:
ella wrote:

I haven't paid much attention to her face...

she's not got much of a body either so god knows where your looking...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:59

Steve wrote:everyone it differnet

Absolutely Steve!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 22:59

Each to their own Lynda.. Some people feel very strongly about certain things like this.. We are all individuals Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 23:00

Lynda wrote:Well Ella! - I know men aren't so very great in the bedroom department, not nearly as great as they think they are - but nothing on earth would tempt me to "dabble" with anything else. I'm obviously in a minority here Surprised

yep very much in the minority there! gender means nothing to me if i like someone then i do regardless of who they are or whether they are a dude or lass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 23:04

ella wrote:
Lynda wrote:Well Ella! - I know men aren't so very great in the bedroom department, not nearly as great as they think they are - but nothing on earth would tempt me to "dabble" with anything else. I'm obviously in a minority here Surprised

yep very much in the minority there! gender means nothing to me if i like someone then i do regardless of who they are or whether they are a dude or lass

Same here. And 'dabble' implies that it's just a couple of experiences and has absolutely no bearing on your sexuality, so it's nothing for anyone to be insecure about either way. But everyone's different Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 23:04

I don't feel so very strongly Kylie, I am quite comfortable with people who prefer or even "dabble" with their own sex. It's just not for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 23:09

Thats what I meant Lynda, personal beliefs Wink Each to their own

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 23:33

I'm not into sex at all. I'd be happy in an asexual relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14 2013, 23:50

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by spike123 Fri Mar 15 2013, 04:38

Dabbler and proud, not for many years now, much like others oh to be young and drunk! Cool
spike123
spike123
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Spike
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15 2013, 10:30

Hayley wrote:But i was drunk so it doesn't count really

haha iv seen some of your posts on fb you and your friend deff still lez up regular lol Controversial Polls 15: Have you ever had a same-sex experience? - Page 2 833335

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15 2013, 10:49

Why do you think all women have tried it at least once? Just because you have? That sounds aggressive, but I don't mean it to be - it's just that I find it a silly statement. And as to it being time that I did, I'm just not interested. Big Grin

ella wrote:

Still not interested!

Kylie wrote:Agree with Ella Wink You never know if you don't try it Big Grin I think it is very natural for women, and believe me I looovve men, and I class myself as straight, but I don't regret any experiences with women nor am I ashamed of them Smile

What's 'natural' about it? Surely it's just as 'natural' to not want to?

Tara wrote:Same here. And 'dabble' implies that it's just a couple of experiences and has absolutely no bearing on your sexuality, so it's nothing for anyone to be insecure about either way. But everyone's different Big Grin

In no way am I insecure! What you've said there implies that I'm lying when I say I haven't tried it! I just don't see what's so weird about not fancying the same sex!

Each to their own - it doesn't bother me in any way what others do - I do get the ump, though, when people tell me what they think I should be doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15 2013, 11:31

I don't think it is weird to have not tried it Caryll.. It was just lighthearted and if you read all my posts I also said it was a personal choice made by each individual.. I meant no offence, and I am sorry if my statements offended anyone..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15 2013, 11:33

Not offended, just can't see why people think it's not normal to have never dabbled or even wanted to! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul H Fri Mar 15 2013, 11:37

I think you should settle this with a fight.

In a mud bath.
Paul H
Paul H

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lucy
Dog(s) Ages : 1 - 2 years
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15 2013, 11:39

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next