Under the weather

Go down

Under the weather Empty Under the weather

Post by Jenc Wed Feb 27 2013, 10:23

Not quite sure whats up with my girly this week. She's not been herself since sat. Been off her food (which is not like her), semi-runny poos, gurgling tummy & wants to sleep all the time (still asleep now, although did get up for brekkie) She did eat her dinner last night so think we are on the mend. I'm putting it down to her cutting her big girl back teeth at the mo (i hope) Bleeding when chewing her toys. I've been giving her ice cubes which she has been tipping her head back to crunch them. I know she thinks she is a person, her muzzle is very pink just like a childs cheeks when they are teething, slightly runny nose & belly ache. Any opinions welcome pls worried
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Under the weather Empty Re: Under the weather

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27 2013, 10:26

Maybe food that is stomach sensitive. If you have a kong fill it with treats and water and than freeze it before giving it to her. Also works for veggies or other treats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27 2013, 10:38

I moved this topic from tried and tested to "Puppy Chat". It'll get a better response here. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27 2013, 10:55

When Logan was teething he stopped eating altogether for ages, it was torture for me. I had never had a pup before and thought he was ill but I was told by various people to bare with him and he'd be fine, but to obviously keep an eye on him.

The bleeding while chewing could be to do with this also Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down