Chappie Dog food dry and tin!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Chappie Dog food dry and tin!!!!!!!! Empty Chappie Dog food dry and tin!!!!!!!!

Post by sam.bill Sat Feb 02 2013, 11:17

I found out its the new chappie food. Please can any one tell me what is best for him now ?? Please help the poor dog has chewed his paws and legs that he can't walk any more and there are bleeding the vet has give him steroids but they are not working. Tried 2 different foods but not working or I'm might not giving it long if enough but I am so so upset seeing my dog like this. Please can any one help me ?????

Sam

sam.bill
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Chappie Dog food dry and tin!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Chappie Dog food dry and tin!!!!!!!!

Post by Mark Sat Feb 02 2013, 11:20

yes dont feed chappie its basically crap get him on a complete food
http://staffy-bull-terrier.co.uk/dry_food

look at the above link some also do wet food too which will be a hell of a lot better than chappie
Mark
Mark
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Chappie Dog food dry and tin!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Chappie Dog food dry and tin!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02 2013, 11:32

is he having problems with food aswell as his skin as the only time i would advise feeding chappie is if he has a sensitive stomach as its a really bland food that some vets would advice feeding aposed to there expensive vet foods
another one iv heard off friends with dicky tums is burgess sensitive salmon and they have had great results and it is not stupidly priced Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02 2013, 11:44

Look for a dry complete food without wheat.

Burgess sensitive or James Wellbeloved are good examples. Also, Lathams is quite good.

Have you tried giving him half a Piriton tablet twice a day? Also, bathing his paws in a solution of warm water & a little Apple Cider Vinegar can help reduce irritation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down