4 month old rocco . no sure about his diet ????

Go down

4 month old rocco . no sure about his diet ???? Empty 4 month old rocco . no sure about his diet ????

Post by Leero783 Sat Dec 29 2012, 11:35

hi there im new here and looking for some info on my 4 month old puppy boy roccos diet , he is currently on pro canin juniour and tripe loaf out the tin or tuna . what is everyone opinion on pro canin ? its abit expensive but he seems to like it so i dnt mind . i will be changing to 2 meals a day in a month or so ,so if im going to change brand i wanna switch over before this period . i know pro canin do a adult version but i want to know what everyone else feeds there dogs for optimum health and nutrition . also i used to feed myt last staffy fresh tripe which she loved every so often . would this be abit rich for puppy at the moment

any diet help and advice would be greatly appreciated Big Grin
Leero783
Leero783
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : rocco
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

4 month old rocco . no sure about his diet ???? Empty Re: 4 month old rocco . no sure about his diet ????

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29 2012, 15:59

I feed my 2 Wainwrights from PAH , they were on this before and did fine , then we swapped to Fish 4 Dogs for a short while but they changed the recipe and the dogs got bored so we wnt back to Wainwrights

I have no experience of the Pro canin so can't comment there but here is our list of dry food recommendations

http://staffy-bull-terrier.co.uk/dryfood.html

Hopefully someone else can advise you on the tripe as its something else I dont do Big Grin

Back to top Go down

4 month old rocco . no sure about his diet ???? Empty Re: 4 month old rocco . no sure about his diet ????

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29 2012, 16:50

Fresh green tripe is fine for a pup as long as it's introduced gradually.

I feed raw, so I can't really help with the dry food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down