Canny Collar Competition Voting - Puppy 6 months to 12 months

Go down

Vote for the Canny Collar Puppy!

Canny Collar Competition Voting - Puppy 6 months to 12 months Pbucket25%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Puppy 6 months to 12 months Pbucket 25% 
[ 2 ]
Canny Collar Competition Voting - Puppy 6 months to 12 months Pbucket38%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Puppy 6 months to 12 months Pbucket 38% 
[ 3 ]
Canny Collar Competition Voting - Puppy 6 months to 12 months Pbucket37%Canny Collar Competition Voting - Puppy 6 months to 12 months Pbucket 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Canny Collar Competition Voting - Puppy 6 months to 12 months Empty Canny Collar Competition Voting - Puppy 6 months to 12 months

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14 2012, 20:50

Bella 7 months,

Bella is 7 months and when walking her on a lead she pulls so bad training her has been useless so far it makes walking more of a chore which is why I let her off her lead as often as I can. I haven't even seen these collars before they look brilliant.

Brilliant competition, thanks alot!

Ace 5 months

I have a staff cross labrador and he is only 5 months old when im out walking he pulls on the lead i suffer with arthritus and i love walking but it makes it hard for me sometimes i dont like letting my dogs off the lead so i hope that this might help me with my lil boy xx Ace is a rescue dog who i love so very dearly and i have tried every thing so please please could u help me xx

Jellybean 9 months

Jellybean is 9 months old and a natural puller it seems. She pulls after squirrels, birds and just generally and is REALLY strong so it's very hard to enjoy walking her. We have tried other harnesses and they are OK, but have heard this is a much better alternative and would like to try it. It would be great if my step-kids could enjoy walking her too.

Help please!

Back to top Go down