Canny Collar Competition - Puppy 6 months to 12 months

3 posters

Go down

Canny Collar Competition - Puppy 6 months to 12 months Empty Canny Collar Competition - Puppy 6 months to 12 months

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16 2012, 14:09

Here's a chance to win one of five Canny Collars kindly donated by The Canny Collar Company!

To enter the competition, all you need is to have made 20 posts or more on the forum & then tell us what sort of problems you are having with your dog on lead, and why you think a Canny Collar would be helpful. Then, if you’re one of the winners, keep us up to date with your progress and thoughts about the collars.

Each member can enter one category only! Closing Date 14th December

There will be five categories for you to enter;
1. Puppy from 6 months to 12 months
2. Juvenile Bitch from 12 months to 2 years
3. Juvenile Dog from 12 months to 2 years
4. Adult Bitch from 2 years
5. Adult Dog from 2 years.

This is the Puppy Competition!

Do feel free to have a look at their website in the meantime…
http://www.cannyco.com/

Back to top Go down

Canny Collar Competition - Puppy 6 months to 12 months Empty Re: Canny Collar Competition - Puppy 6 months to 12 months

Post by Lukeyx Sat Nov 17 2012, 18:26

Bella is 7 months, and when walking her on a lead she pulls so bad training her has been useless so far it makes walking more of a chore which is why I let her off her lead as often as I can. I haven't even seen these collars before they look brilliant.

Brilliant competition, thanks alot!
Lukeyx
Lukeyx
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Bella/Angus
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Canny Collar Competition - Puppy 6 months to 12 months Empty Re: Canny Collar Competition - Puppy 6 months to 12 months

Post by Jenny Misty Russell Sat Nov 17 2012, 18:54

i have a staff cross labrador and he is only 5 months old when im out walking he pulls on the lead i suffer with arthritus and i love walking but it makes it hard for me sometimes i dont like letting my dogs off the lead so i hope that this might help me with my lil boy xx Ace is a rescue dog who i love so very dearly and i have tried every thing so please please could u help me xx
Jenny Misty Russell
Jenny Misty Russell

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : MISTY and ACE
Dog(s) Ages : Misty 2 years and Ace 12 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : FEMALE and MALE
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Girly Mon Nov 19 2012, 10:51

Jellybean is 9 months old and a natural puller it seems. She pulls after squirrels, birds and just generally and is REALLY strong so it's very hard to enjoy walking her. We have tried other harnesses and they are OK, but have heard this is a much better alternative and would like to try it. It would be great if my step-kids could enjoy walking her too.

Help please!
Girly
Girly
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Canny Collar Competition - Puppy 6 months to 12 months Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jellybean
Dog(s) Ages : born 6 Feb 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down