i think i need to crawl into a hole and die

3 posters

Go down

i think i need to crawl into a hole and die Empty i think i need to crawl into a hole and die

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 14:57

JUST BROKE TWO OF MUMS FVORITE AND SILLY EXPENSIVE XMAS DECORATIONS Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

tried to glue them back together, but nah.

Ebay had some (plus two more) so im hoping that she will not notice and then be happy about the two news ones that she won't question anything. i just bloody hope theyre identical to the broken ones cause they just cost me a fortune.

Something is seriously out to * get me killed. Im not a bad person what did i do to deserve this Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

i think i need to crawl into a hole and die Empty Re: i think i need to crawl into a hole and die

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:00

i think i need to crawl into a hole and die $(KGrHqJ,!joFCg!tKIEEBQtzBH,cG!~~60_12

they are pretty though.

Back to top Go down

i think i need to crawl into a hole and die Empty Re: i think i need to crawl into a hole and die

Post by Mark Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:04

Looks like its not your day
Mark
Mark
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:06

just leave your mams stuff alone and you will be fine , go and have a beer or something Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:09

Please dont crawl into a hole and die Sad ,your mum loves you more than a although beautiful it is still just an ornament. Dont forget you can play the i am just a girl card she will understand rolling on the floor accidents happen dont beat yourself up
pongy
pongy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Prefer to not say
Dogs Name(s) : cassie
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years (we think)
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:12

They happen to me a bit much and it's always mums stuff!! Think ill leave everything well alone from now. Do my own tree and that's all lol

I was just trying to be nice and do something Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:16

Being nice gets you in trouble, just don't touch your mums things. And please dont touch my things rolling on the floor only joking lol
pongy
pongy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:21

dave742 wrote:Being nice gets you in trouble, just don't touch your mums things. And please dont touch my things rolling on the floor only joking lol

well thats two things wrong, im terrified whats gonna be the third, only thing left that is likley to get me kicked out is her computers, so im going to bubblewrap them and put them in a safe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:22

don't worry Hayley if you really want to touch someone's things......................................................................................... Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:24

Dave wrote:don't worry Hayley if you really want to touch someone's things......................................................................................... Blushing

....go to a sensory garden?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:25

Hayley wrote:
Dave wrote:don't worry Hayley if you really want to touch someone's things......................................................................................... Blushing

Exactly Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:26

Glad we're on the same wave length Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:26

Dave wrote:
Hayley wrote:

Exactly Big Grin

you lot make me smile Big Grin
pongy
pongy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 16:15

Hayley wrote:
dave742 wrote:Being nice gets you in trouble, just don't touch your mums things. And please dont touch my things rolling on the floor only joking lol

well thats two things wrong, im terrified whats gonna be the third, only thing left that is likley to get me kicked out is her computers, so im going to bubblewrap them and put them in a safe!

dont do that hayley you more than likely drop them while rapping them up then you would lose key to safe lol Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 16:17

bigwazza wrote:
Hayley wrote:

dont do that hayley you more than likely drop them while rapping them up then you would lose key to safe lol Laughing

god, i so would. mums downstairs lappy is being held together by tape and a few clamps, so i really shouldn't be touchin it at all. Upstairs one is new so not allowed to touch it anyway lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 16:18

I do remember the other thing i broke though, the top drawer pully down part on the freezer like a day after they left. Hopefully that counts and i'm free of bad luck now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 16:20

and hayley dont go touching her toilet seat either lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 16:23

bigwazza wrote:and hayley dont go touching her toilet seat either lol

Just cleaned her bathroom actually, and no breakages! Was terrified of walking past her TV though, that things got it in for me. All cause i tried to force it to play netflix, but poxy thing didn't work. But its okay TV i love you (please don't go breaking again and ill love you forever praying )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 22:55

You're being followed around by a mischievous elf or something Laughing first the telly and now the ornaments. Jeez, leave her things alone Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09 2012, 22:00

Success, mum saw the new decs and was happy at the two new ones and didnt notice anything bout the replaced ones (in fact she had forgot all about them lolllllll)

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Dec 09 2012, 22:32

Hayley wrote:i think i need to crawl into a hole and die $(KGrHqJ,!joFCg!tKIEEBQtzBH,cG!~~60_12

they are pretty though.

At the risk of being a little obvious ... OUCH!! .. they do look pricey doh
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09 2012, 22:32

Result dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09 2012, 23:53

very pretty ornaments though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10 2012, 00:06

And they play pretty music Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10 2012, 00:40

ooo even better Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down