Well, that's 2 more things to tick off the todo list....and another 2 ticked off!!!!

+3
Keith
Kathy
Lou&percy :)
7 posters

Go down

Well, that's 2 more things to tick off the todo list....and another 2 ticked off!!!! Empty Well, that's 2 more things to tick off the todo list....and another 2 ticked off!!!!

Post by Lou&percy :) Fri Nov 02 2012, 14:11

1, Percy is now doing big boy wee's, it's not every time, but he's definitely getting the hang of it (very proud mummy here) Big Grin

2, I got poo on my hand when picking it up today sick

I knew it would happen sooner or later, thankfully we were close to home so we quickly walked back so I could wash my hand, I burst in the house....OH thought there was some kind of emergency as I ran to the bathroom at full speed. He of course found it hilarious rolling on the floor

(I'm now waiting for it to happen to him, revenge is sweet) >Smile

Last edited by Lou&percy :) on Thu Nov 08 2012, 12:39; edited 1 time in total

"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Well, that's 2 more things to tick off the todo list....and another 2 ticked off!!!! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Percy
Dog(s) Ages : 22 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 30

Back to top Go down

Well, that's 2 more things to tick off the todo list....and another 2 ticked off!!!! Empty Re: Well, that's 2 more things to tick off the todo list....and another 2 ticked off!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02 2012, 14:19

1.......Wooooo, he's growing up! bounce

2....... sick Lost count of the amount of times I've done that over the years! rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Well, that's 2 more things to tick off the todo list....and another 2 ticked off!!!! Empty Re: Well, that's 2 more things to tick off the todo list....and another 2 ticked off!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02 2012, 15:07

Lou&percy Smile wrote:

And did you sniff it just to make sure ??? Good boy on the leg cocking as well Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou&percy :) Fri Nov 02 2012, 16:04

Dave wrote:
Lou&percy Smile wrote:

And did you sniff it just to make sure ??? Good boy on the leg cocking as well Laughing Laughing

Oh I didn't need to sniff it....I could of made a dog poo hand print sick

Well, that's 2 more things to tick off the todo list....and another 2 ticked off!!!! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Nov 02 2012, 17:40

Surprised ooooooo nasty niffs, I keep one of those little bottles of hand sanitiser in my bag for just such an occasion Laughing :

Well, that's 2 more things to tick off the todo list....and another 2 ticked off!!!! 10085702?wid=140&hei=150&op_sharpen=1
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02 2012, 17:50

Lou&percy Smile wrote:
Dave wrote:
Lou&percy Smile wrote:

Oh I didn't need to sniff it....I could of made a dog poo hand print sick

Hhahah maybe it's just a bloke thing then sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Nov 02 2012, 18:30

Poo on the hand is cool - just run randomly towards people you know, with your poo hand outstretched - and watch them scatter. Laughing

Keith
Keith

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Wingo and Captain Weemo
Dog(s) Ages : Probably about four and, er, ten maybe?
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Nov 02 2012, 18:37

Working dog wrote:Poo on the hand is cool - just run randomly towards people you know, with your poo hand outstretched - and watch them scatter. Laughing

Laughing How to win friends and influence people Big Grin Laughing

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02 2012, 19:21

Worst experience I have ever had was walking the ex's parents dog. We were walking down a back lane and saw him at something eating it, when we got close we realised it was poo and Human poo sick , Ben jumped upo all excited and licked me on the lips.
I had to go all the way home , about a mile or so with a pout like Lesley Ash until I could get to the bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Nov 02 2012, 19:22

sick
Keith
Keith

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Wingo and Captain Weemo
Dog(s) Ages : Probably about four and, er, ten maybe?
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Nov 02 2012, 20:07

Dave wrote:Worst experience I have ever had was walking the ex's parents dog. We were walking down a back lane and saw him at something eating it, when we got close we realised it was poo and Human poo sick , Ben jumped upo all excited and licked me on the lips.
I had to go all the way home , about a mile or so with a pout like Lesley Ash until I could get to the bathroom

That is vile on every level sick

And as to smelling it, oh yes every time, and why? Who knows Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou&percy :) Fri Nov 02 2012, 20:41

Dave wrote:Worst experience I have ever had was walking the ex's parents dog. We were walking down a back lane and saw him at something eating it, when we got close we realised it was poo and Human poo sick , Ben jumped upo all excited and licked me on the lips.

WOW.....that's gross sick

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Herewegoagain!:) Sat Nov 03 2012, 10:05

Lol, quite literally toilet humour! I think it's time I poo pooed this thread!Smile))))))

Herewegoagain!:)
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Diesel
Dog(s) Ages : 9 weeks
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Sat Nov 03 2012, 11:06

Lou&percy Smile wrote:
(I'm now waiting for it to happen to him, revenge is sweet) >Smile

slit the bottom of a poo bag and then watch and laugh as freshly picked poo lands oh his foot Big Grin Laughing
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou&percy :) Thu Nov 08 2012, 12:43

3, Percy has had his first bath (he hated it)

4, because he rolled in the smelliest poo I've ever smelt in my life sick (I'm guessing fox or badger) but oh my days, he bloody stank!

He's now 'sulking' on his bed, looking at me and probably thinking "I'm never going in the bathroom again" but I'm afraid little man, you roll in that smelly stuff, your gonna get chucked in the bath Big Grin

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 13:02

Loki loves baths but doesn't roll in anything. Percy isn't doing himself any favours being attracted to disgusting stuff Laughing silly boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Nov 08 2012, 13:10

Laughing mucky pup Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by bella3712 Thu Nov 08 2012, 13:17

Don't, the other night I took Bella out in the garden just b4 I went to bed, for a wee in bare feet she done a wee, And I trod in her poo which was right next to my back door, didn't see it cos it was dark Sad , and it squiged between my toes Laughing sick

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bella3712
bella3712
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Bella
Dog(s) Ages : 6 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou&percy :) Thu Nov 08 2012, 13:20

ANattyRat wrote:Loki loves baths but doesn't roll in anything. Percy isn't doing himself any favours being attracted to disgusting stuff Laughing silly boy.

But will he learn his lesson and remember that if he rolls in it again, then he has to face the consequences??? (a bath)

I doubt it very much, he's a very strange boy and seems to be attracted to poo Laughing

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou&percy :) Thu Nov 08 2012, 13:22

bella3712 wrote:Don't, the other night I took Bella out in the garden just b4 I went to bed, for a wee in bare feet she done a wee, And I trod in her poo which was right next to my back door, didn't see it cos it was dark Sad , and it squiged between my toes Laughing sick

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You definitely win the points for that one!!!!! sick Laughing

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down