update

3 posters

Go down

lock update

Post by siand23 Wed Oct 24 2012, 11:53

I posted on here a while ago about my dogs first season.......well turns out she is older than i thought for one so probably not her first season after all :/ and secondly after thinking that my neighbours dog was being kept in i let my girl out in the garden and he caught her....started seeing signs of pregnancy so we have had a trip to the vets where they scanned her and confirmed she is and she counted at least 5 puppies.....mother and babies seem very healthy so here we are on day 46!!!! i have followed all the vets advice on dog pregnancy and mum is doing great so far Smile was really after some advice about what to let her have them in some have said just a box will be fine others a bed and some said a cage....so i am a little confused....i have everything else ready except this one last thing!!

please can i stress i did take precautions to ensure she didnt get caught (maybe as some of you will think not enough) i am not selling her pups with out thorough checks on prespective owners and will ensure that any owners will have follow ups to make sure the pups are being well cared for! the studs owner is a breeder and i have full back up from him when it comes to the pup being homed ect.

any advice anyone can give me would be great

many thanks in advance

karma's mummy xx
siand23
siand23
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : karma
Dog(s) Ages : 1 1/2
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

lock Re: update

Post by janey Wed Oct 24 2012, 23:38

Not something I can help with, but good luck Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25 2012, 06:55

I take it you don't have an enclosed garden then , would have thought that if you're next door neighbour is a breeder then he should have been as aware as you Rolling Eyes Well you are where you are now so hope all goes well with the pups and hope you strongly consider neutering as soon as possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Oct 25 2012, 08:40

Hi,

Because this topic is very sensitive on here we've decided to lock it because some members have some very strong views on the matter, so to keep the forum peaceful we thought it would be better to lock it before any issue arises, We have put together some links you may find helpful.

Here are some links that may help you:-

update Icon_arrow How to be a Responsible breeder!.
update Icon_arrow What to do after your dog giving birth!
update Icon_arrow How to care for Newborn Puppies!
update Icon_arrow Animal charity forced to turn away nine out of ten unwanted Staffie-type dogs

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down