Bunty - staffy x - hope rescue - 5 weeks old

4 posters

Go down

Bunty - staffy x - hope rescue - 5 weeks old Empty Bunty - staffy x - hope rescue - 5 weeks old

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22 2011, 17:41

Bunty is a 5 week old Staffie x and is currently on foster near Usk, Monmouthshire. She is still under assessment and will be available for rehoming in 4/5 weeks time. We are accepting applications for these cuties now...please form an orderly queue

We are unsure what Bunty and her sisters are crossed with but potential new homes should be aware that we think they are likely to be on the larger side of medium!

Bunty - staffy x - hope rescue - 5 weeks old BestBunty

Back to top Go down

Bunty - staffy x - hope rescue - 5 weeks old Empty Re: Bunty - staffy x - hope rescue - 5 weeks old

Post by janey Sat Jan 22 2011, 18:55

Good luck, another lovely Staffy
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Bunty - staffy x - hope rescue - 5 weeks old Empty Re: Bunty - staffy x - hope rescue - 5 weeks old

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22 2011, 22:04

I posted this just to show that litters are a regular occurence in rescue and pounds so even for people who want a puppy....please consider rescuing! Big Grin She was from a litter of 6 girls x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22 2011, 22:09

Oh she is stunning! I love her colours. When charlie is mature, we'll be looking to rescue a staffy bitch. I'm already looking forward to it! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jan 22 2011, 22:11

blaze666 wrote:I posted this just to show that litters are a regular occurence in rescue and pounds so even for people who want a puppy....please consider rescuing! Big Grin She was from a litter of 6 girls x

Too regular very shocking, great work chick Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie b Sun Jan 23 2011, 01:13

just got to say gorgeous pup because i feel guilty if i dont!! not just for that reason of course bit because i have comented on the ebt i feel i would be doing the sbt a misservice!!
Stevie b
Stevie b

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sidney
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24 2011, 18:30

Gosh i'd love to adopt another dog old or young but i wont be allowed according to the rules of not having a garden etc. such a shame really. Even though i'm out a dozen times a day with the dogs not including their run.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Jan 24 2011, 19:37

MissRogue wrote:Gosh i'd love to adopt another dog old or young but i wont be allowed according to the rules of not having a garden etc. such a shame really. Even though i'm out a dozen times a day with the dogs not including their run.

Not all shelters look down on not having a garden, Battersea said they saw it as a positive because it means you have to take them out and not just push tthem outside into the garden
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24 2011, 20:24

Thats a really good point, I've never looked at it that way before.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Jan 24 2011, 20:32

Shontelle wrote:Thats a really good point, I've never looked at it that way before.

I was so nervous in the interview when they asked that question but they where very positive about it!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25 2011, 01:52

I only have RSPCA/pounds and i think a dogstrust (can't remember the distance when i went with my college) near enough to travel around me and they'v all refused emails. one refused after they asked for a photograph of my Taz and Cassie sad really their missing good opertunities, i understand to an extent because of the amount of people who do either let their dog mess inside or chuck them out the garden but still i'd be willing to prove how often i take my lot out and i told her but she still said no.

Back to top Go down

Post by ILovePrince Fri Feb 25 2011, 11:29

Last edited by ILovePrince on Sun May 29 2022, 14:54; edited 1 time in total

ILovePrince
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Other / Decline to state
Dogs Name(s) : POP
Dog Gender(s) : BOO

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley109 Fri Feb 25 2011, 11:33

shontelle wrote:Oh she is stunning! I love her colours. When charlie is mature, we'll be looking to rescue a staffy bitch. I'm already looking forward to it! Smile

Snap! We;re gonna look into doing the same when Logan has had the chop!
Hayley109
Hayley109

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Logan
Dog Gender(s) : Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down