Don't take your eyes off your puppy for a second because...

4 posters

Go down

Don't take your eyes off your puppy for a second because... Empty Don't take your eyes off your puppy for a second because...

Post by Lou&percy :) Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:35

THEY WILL END UP IN THE MIDDLE OF AN AEROBICS CLASS Smile

so yesterday Percy and I were walking through a local park, the park has a couple of small hills in, but they obscure the view of what's behind them (if I've explained that ok lol)
We had stopped to talk to another dog walker, Percy was off the lead and after saying hello to the other dog and owner he was sat at my feet whilst we chatted, just as we were about to walk on the other owner asked if I had a spare poo bag as she had forgotten to bring some out.

As I had already given Percy the 'walk on' command he began to wander whilst I rummaged through my pockets for a spare poo bag, I said goodbye to the other walker and walked up the hill following Percy who I thought was just sniffing around infront.....

Percy was playing in the middle of an outdoor aerobics class, they had mats on the floor and those massive inflatable gym balls, which Percy loved pushing around and jumping on and off all the mats!!!!

It was hilarious Smile I couldn't shout him back for laughing, I eventually called him back and put him on the lead and then went and apologised so many times...thankfully they all found it very amusing and thought Percy was lovely.

I laughed all the way home at the image of Percy chasing the giant gym balls around the park with approx 10 women stood laughing at him.

Monster puppy Smile

X

Lou&percy :)
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Don't take your eyes off your puppy for a second because... Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Percy
Dog(s) Ages : 22 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 30

Back to top Go down

Don't take your eyes off your puppy for a second because... Empty Re: Don't take your eyes off your puppy for a second because...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09 2012, 15:49

Laughing Laughing

Well done Percy!

Back to top Go down

Don't take your eyes off your puppy for a second because... Empty Re: Don't take your eyes off your puppy for a second because...

Post by Lou&percy :) Tue Oct 09 2012, 16:51

Was thinking of getting him a headband and leotard for next weeks class Big Grin

Lou&percy :)
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Don't take your eyes off your puppy for a second because... Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Percy
Dog(s) Ages : 22 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by micheled Tue Oct 09 2012, 17:55

Laughing
micheled
micheled
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by gill_05 Tue Oct 09 2012, 18:45

Laughing
gill_05
gill_05
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tara
Dog(s) Ages : 11 months
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Oct 09 2012, 19:23

That made me giggle! Moo knicked a football from a match once, same senario but popped it! Ooops Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09 2012, 21:38

Laughing classic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down