Baby Tilly :) / Watering awkward dogs

4 posters

Go down

Baby Tilly :) / Watering awkward dogs Empty Baby Tilly :) / Watering awkward dogs

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29 2012, 09:57

We have now found the perfect solution for getting water down Tilly on long car journeys. She won't drink from a bowl in ther car , a syringe is hassle for size so here we go , must be a squishy one though so we can help her as I don't think she will manage to suck Laughing

Baby Tilly :) / Watering awkward dogs 20120728_083628

Baby Tilly :) / Watering awkward dogs 20120728_083624

Back to top Go down

Baby Tilly :) / Watering awkward dogs Empty Re: Baby Tilly :) / Watering awkward dogs

Post by janey Sun Jul 29 2012, 10:01

Thats kinda cute and practical at the same time Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Baby Tilly :) / Watering awkward dogs Empty Re: Baby Tilly :) / Watering awkward dogs

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29 2012, 10:14

Laughing I love it! Bless her, she's got you figured out, she knows she doesn't need to make any effort when she's got you there to do it all for her Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29 2012, 10:17

Very cute. We use a bottle for Suki on walks as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29 2012, 10:19

shontelle wrote: Laughing I love it! Bless her, she's got you figured out, she knows she doesn't need to make any effort when she's got you there to do it all for her Big Grin

No way will she drink in the car so we can't just listen to her pant pant pant . She was alot more settled than ususal on this journey though as she had Tommy with her. He was absolutely brilliant , just settled straight away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29 2012, 10:20

jstaff wrote:Very cute. We use a bottle for Suki on walks as well.

Glad I'm not the only one. We have a couple of them little bottles with a plastic trough that fold together for walking but Tilly is quite fussy whether she will drink out of it or not sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Jul 29 2012, 11:08

Laughing Dave that just cracked me up, I've never seen a dog suckling from a bottle before, just when you think you've seen just about everything Laughing Priceless Love Struck
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29 2012, 11:25

kathytake2 wrote: Laughing Dave that just cracked me up, I've never seen a dog suckling from a bottle before, just when you think you've seen just about everything Laughing Priceless Love Struck

Aim to please Big Grin .

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Sun Jul 29 2012, 17:23

ahh baby Tilly,very cute i must say Love Struck
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Mon Jul 30 2012, 13:29

Ledger drinks from a sport cap bottle when we are out, not sure why he doesnt try and chew them like any other plastic bottle but it works Smile
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30 2012, 14:04

Now I have seen it all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30 2012, 14:14

Haha brilliant. I've used a water bottle with Millie but I've never seen a baby bottle used before Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down