+5
Steve
scott
janey
Tys mummy
HazelJ
9 posters

Go down

Some loser on fb just insulted all staffy/pitbull owners Empty Some loser on fb just insulted all staffy/pitbull owners

Post by HazelJ Thu Dec 30 2010, 02:32

He saw my pic of the late great Nitro(he's my profile pic) and said lol @ pitbull avatar; the choice of dogs for complete fuckwits. Now that's the pot calling the kettle black lmao.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Some loser on fb just insulted all staffy/pitbull owners Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Some loser on fb just insulted all staffy/pitbull owners Empty Re: Some loser on fb just insulted all staffy/pitbull owners

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30 2010, 08:24

Idiots! Good job they don't have brains, they might be dangerous! Big Grin

Completely ignorant, childish & stupid.

Back to top Go down

Some loser on fb just insulted all staffy/pitbull owners Empty Re: Some loser on fb just insulted all staffy/pitbull owners

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30 2010, 08:59

Thats ridiculous! Shows what an idiot he is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tys mummy Thu Dec 30 2010, 09:11

There really is no need for some people norrow minded IDIOTS get a life you T**! (not you HazelJ lol)
Tys mummy
Tys mummy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Dec 30 2010, 10:36

What an absolute prune!! Uneducated people!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by scott Thu Dec 30 2010, 10:45

chock tea pot......
thats wot springs to mind...
scott
scott

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : stich lelo
Dog Gender(s) : stich(m) lelo(f)
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30 2010, 11:53

Janey wrote:What an absolute prune!! Uneducated people!

ha ha ha what a prune janey thats a classic Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30 2010, 14:49

Allot of small minded people in this world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30 2010, 15:08

Today on Samsons walk a border collie lunged at him a grey hound had to be dragged back by it owner while Samson sat beside with a look of what are these idiots doing, if it was the other way round he'd have made the local paper and been put down.

so as from today the next crazy dog that fancy's ago there owner is getting a right hander and getting reported i'm sick of unbalanced dogs and uneducated owners well thats my rant finished mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Dec 30 2010, 15:16

doh i'm getting pretty bored of facebook these days to many people who dont have a scooby doo on there or clicky group who goes around bully other people.... and the funny things is most of these people are like 35 year old plus

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30 2010, 15:20

Nowt wrong with 35 steve i wish i was still 35 Laughing i didn't have sciatacia then, don't do fb myself

Back to top Go down

Post by jaykay Thu Dec 30 2010, 20:58

Marty wrote:Today on Samsons walk a border collie lunged at him a grey hound had to be dragged back by it owner while Samson sat beside with a look of what are these idiots doing, if it was the other way round he'd have made the local paper and been put down.

so as from today the next crazy dog that fancy's ago there owner is getting a right hander and getting reported i'm sick of unbalanced dogs and uneducated owners well thats my rant finished mad

i have had the same thing happen to me loads of times people with terriers, jrt's,lakeys,westys ect and then there is the labrador and collie brigade the wanna be green wellys who never have there dogs on the lead most dont even have leads with them they see me and there cute little doggy start goin nuts at macks he is just standing ther wagging his tail looking confused as to why they are going on like that then the owners look at you as if to say why isnt you bull terrier going nuts arnt they "supposed" to. idiots. like you said mate it would be different story if the shoe was on the other foot.
jaykay
jaykay
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : macks
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Thu Dec 30 2010, 21:46

In the sun today a story about a young boy being savaged and the dog (sbt) not being pts. Maybe this is why you were attacked like this and when the press go to town and stigmatize the breed you cant really blame people for labelling them and people owning them. Just ignore them and carry on with life
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Mon Jan 03 2011, 22:32

I've just seen a comment on a friends Facebook, she was asking if anyone had a staff pup for sale (she really shouldn't be allowed one, she barely has money for her and her kid, let alone a puppy, but that's another story) Someone commented on it saying
"u dnt wana a stafy thur trampy nasty lil bastards x"

What an idiot!
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Mon Jan 03 2011, 22:39

Cornish-Muscle wrote:I've just seen a comment on a friends Facebook, she was asking if anyone had a staff pup for sale (she really shouldn't be allowed one, she barely has money for her and her kid, let alone a puppy, but that's another story) Someone commented on it saying

What an idiot!

Sorry but I'm guilty of thinking like that once... I was ignorant of the breed...I've always had German Shepards and my partner had a Staffy before and she said shall we get one...I wasn't sure at all but thought well let's go for it...best thing I have ever done.... when she first arrived some of the stable girls had the same attitude but our dog has won them over..it's not the dogs it's the owners for sure... our dog is a good ambassador for Staffies...she's well behaved with all dogs she meets unless they growl first....I agree no money then she shouldn't have a dog....
piggy
piggy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Mini
Support total : 1

http://thelittleminidogblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Mon Jan 03 2011, 22:41

I don't really know the girl who wants the pup that well, so I'm not gonna go and tell her she shouldn't have a dog, but I just said
"I'm sorry to drop in on this, I don't really know most of you, I was the year above a few of you at Winterton Comp. But Kelly Stamp, you are a complete idiot, there is nothing wrong with staffies, there is nothing wrong with any breed of dog, it is the way they are brought up!
Lorna, I'd seriously suggest looking at a rescue dog instead of a puppy, there are plenty of staffie's that are already trained and housebroken looking for homes in rescue centres around the entire UK."

I'll admit, at first, I was wary of having a staffy, I was worried that Molly was going to be a vicious aggressive little so and so basically, but the minute I had her in my arms I was won over, and now I'm considering getting another one already.

Last edited by Cornish-Muscle on Mon Jan 03 2011, 22:50; edited 1 time in total
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03 2011, 22:46

Cornish-Muscle wrote:I've just seen a comment on a friends Facebook, she was asking if anyone had a staff pup for sale (she really shouldn't be allowed one, she barely has money for her and her kid, let alone a puppy, but that's another story) Someone commented on it saying

What an idiot!

No accounting for taste!

Such ignorance should be made illegal.

piggy wrote:
Sorry but I'm guilty of thinking like that once... I was ignorant of the breed...I've always had German Shepards and my partner had a Staffy before and she said shall we get one...I wasn't sure at all but thought well let's go for it...best thing I have ever done.... when she first arrived some of the stable girls had the same attitude but our dog has won them over..it's not the dogs it's the owners for sure... our dog is a good ambassador for Staffies...she's well behaved with all dogs she meets unless they growl first....I agree no money then she shouldn't have a dog....

I think most people think that way to start with. When I met my OH I had a Border Collie & a Belgian Shepherd. When they had gone to the Rainbow Bridge, I naturally wanted another dog. I'd had Border Collies, Belgian Shepherds & German Shepherds, but my OH didn't really like the pastoral breeds. When he told me he wanted a stafford, I tried to talk him out of it. In the end I did some research & contacted a few breeders. They put me straight on the breed's character & I never regretted getting Bandit from one of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down