Have a very hard decision to make.

4 posters

Go down

Have a very hard decision to make.  Empty Have a very hard decision to make.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:33

I'm off to my uncles tomorrow and he has a bathroom with carpets. Should I get a bath tonight so I don't have to spend hours tomorrow getting ready to go out or should I wait and have a bath in a bathroom with carpets?

Pros and cons:

I'm full and tired = potentially fall asleep in the bath and drown

Carpets = warm feet

Cool

Back to top Go down

Have a very hard decision to make.  Empty Re: Have a very hard decision to make.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:34

Carpets - every time! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Have a very hard decision to make.  Empty Re: Have a very hard decision to make.

Post by roz w Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:36

carpets
roz w
roz w
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Have a very hard decision to make.  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Trouble
Dog(s) Ages : 4 yrs
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:37

I want to carpet our bathroom but the OH won't let me , and there's no toilet (that was always the excuse before in case the kids have an accident) Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:39

I like these girly chats , much better than the men ones Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:40

davemck3834 wrote:I want to carpet our bathroom but the OH won't let me , and there's no toilet (that was always the excuse before in case the kids have an accident) Sad

When there's a man in the house there's absolutely no point in carpeting a bathroom. Or at least not the toilet area. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:44

This is a bathroom that isn't used by any men it's a posh one it's so lush lol I just can't be arsed doing my hair wag tomorrow so want to wash it tonight but can't be arsed getting wet lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:45

davemck3834 wrote:I like these girly chats , much better than the men ones Tongues

You so do.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:48

Underfloor heating Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:48

Caryll wrote:
davemck3834 wrote:I want to carpet our bathroom but the OH won't let me , and there's no toilet (that was always the excuse before in case the kids have an accident) Sad

When there's a man in the house there's absolutely no point in carpeting a bathroom. Or at least not the toilet area. Rolling Eyes

I'm posh I always sit down because
1) I cant be arsed to stand as I am very lazt as my OH will tell you
2) It's far easier than getiing nagged for leaving the toilet seat up (our's doesn't stay up and things like that lead to smelly carpets sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:48

davemck3834 wrote:I like these girly chats , much better than the men ones Tongues

That's because we're far more interesting & live fuller, more interesting lives. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:49

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:50

janey wrote:

Underfloor heating Big Grin

It makes my feet sweat shame on you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:51

Caryll wrote:

And when their is a drunk man in the house, there in absolutely no point of having a warbrobe which may be mistaken for a toilet Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 21:57

BlueStaffBlue wrote:
Caryll wrote:

And when their is a drunk man in the house, there in absolutely no point of having a warbrobe which may be mistaken for a toilet Surprised

I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:03

Always count on me Caryll to lower the tone
Started off talking about a relaxing bath to someone weeing in the wardrobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:05

Caryll wrote:

That's because we're far more interesting & live fuller, more interesting lives. Big Grin

Straight Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:09

Nearly forgot.
I think you should have a bath tomorrow night and then dry yourself on your uncle's carpet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:12

LOL I am so going to roll around on the floor now to dry off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:17

Make sure you make howling noises when you do it otherwise your uncle will think your a werido

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:18

Yes, howling and rolling at the same time is much more sane thanks for the tip!!! nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:19

BlueStaffBlue wrote:
Caryll wrote:

Or a closet next to the bathroom Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:22

Equi wrote:Yes, howling and rolling at the same time is much more sane thanks for the tip!!! nerd

No worries anytime......I don't have 86 helpful posts for no reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14 2012, 22:38

Men are so horrible. I mean i know you have the advantage of being able to go anywhere, but that doesn't mean you must go anywhere!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jun 14 2012, 23:51

Hey, not all bloke's are horrible ... mind you, some days I'm like a sniper, and other's like a machine gun !!! Laughing
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Jun 15 2012, 00:04

Carpets in the bathroom, Surprised NO NO I dont want to s

We have very cold ceramic tiles cold freezing feet everytime bounce
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15 2012, 09:14

jstaff wrote:
BlueStaffBlue wrote:
Caryll wrote:

Or a closet next to the bathroom Surprised
Laughing
I have tiles on a stone floor, freezing Crying or Very sad I would go for the carpet option Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15 2012, 19:35

Equi wrote:Men are so horrible. I mean i know you have the advantage of being able to go anywhere, but that doesn't mean you must go anywhere!!

Go get yourself a she wee and join the fun Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15 2012, 19:37

davemck3834 wrote:

Those things terrify me! They look like torture instruments!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15 2012, 19:47

Caryll wrote:
davemck3834 wrote:

Those things terrify me! They look like torture instruments!

Sarah Millican did a really funny routine in her first stand up tour about these and how she'd bought one just so she could get out of her car when the traffic was stopped on the motorway and join the lads on the hard shoulder Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down