Steve
*Karen*
janey
stella
Kathy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD - Page 2 Empty Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 22:28

First topic message reminder :

Sharing this one with the kind permission of Fergiestaffs - Tommy is the little fatty in the grey collar only 12 days to go and we can bring him home Big Grin
Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD - Page 2 Tommyandtribe

Back to top Go down

Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07 2012, 12:10

Very handsome pups, and they all look really healthy! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07 2012, 12:13

Plan to get some more litter pics for everyone and will put a few on later , and I will get some of Tommy and maybe start a blog ?? Get my new camera this afternoon on the way up but it won't be charged Sad Just have to settle for my good old sony cybershot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07 2012, 14:40

When is Tommy coming home?

Back to top Go down

Post by munschk Fri Jun 08 2012, 07:22

Omg, those are the most adorable little chubby, wrinkly little pups! I just want to snuggle into those warm, fat bellies!

Lots and lots of pics will be needed!
munschk
munschk
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Hiccup
Dog(s) Ages : 24 November 2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08 2012, 10:30

munschk wrote:Omg, those are the most adorable little chubby, wrinkly little pups! I just want to snuggle into those warm, fat bellies!

Lots and lots of pics will be needed!

Lots of pics are guaranteed Nina Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27 2013, 22:51

Jees I love puppies , just looking through some old posts for some pics and found this one , what a bunch of little fatties Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Wed Aug 28 2013, 11:18

Love Struck  How adorable!! What a stunner Tommy has grown to be though! Time goes by too quickly!
Maria90
Maria90
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28 2013, 11:51

Thaws are adorable pics Dave Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2