Steve
*Karen*
janey
stella
Kathy
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD Empty Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 22:28

Sharing this one with the kind permission of Fergiestaffs - Tommy is the little fatty in the grey collar only 12 days to go and we can bring him home Big Grin
Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD Tommyandtribe

Back to top Go down

Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD Empty Re: Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 22:29

Aw what a lovely litter of pups! You must be sooo excited, I'm so jealous - I'd love another pup!! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD Empty Re: Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD

Post by Kathy Sun Jun 03 2012, 22:31

Aaahhh they are all so gorgeous, getting me broody now Love Struck
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 23:07

shontelle wrote:Aw what a lovely litter of pups! You must be sooo excited, I'm so jealous - I'd love another pup!! Love Struck
One of his littermates is from Newquay and we going to Cornwall end of July , have already discussed the possibility of meetng up Smile Linzi and Andy @ Fergiestaffs have done a great job of bringing them up and keeping all the new owners informed via regular FB updates so I'm getting them all on my friends so we can keep in touch. All the litter is gone now as they have decided to keep the last boy (the one we left behind Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 23:36

They are all so adorable Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 23:50

Awww! Look at all those lovely cuddly fat bellies! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 23:54

I'm in Newquay on Tuesday. I'm only an hour away on the train and absolutely love it there so and the kids and Charlie are taking a trip to the beach there on Tuesday with a friend and her dog Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03 2012, 23:59

I'm going to Liskeard for me hols Shontelle how fars that away from you then, it's not that much is it ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04 2012, 00:01

Nope, just across the bridge, I'm in Plymouth Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04 2012, 00:12

thought I passed by on the way in last time over the toll bridge , maybe we can arrange a play date

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04 2012, 02:05

Sooo cute!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04 2012, 07:45

Wow they're all little chunks Love Struck
I bet your so excited Dave
Can't wait for the day that Blue is a bit more balanced and I can go out and get a little companion for him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04 2012, 08:27

Aww cute puppies. They all look so cuddly Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Mon Jun 04 2012, 08:50

no wonder you had a job picking him,their all so cute Love Struck
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04 2012, 08:59

davemck3834 wrote:thought I passed by on the way in last time over the toll bridge , maybe we can arrange a play date

Sounds great, I bet Charlie and Tilly would get on like a house on fire. When are you in Liskeard?

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Jun 04 2012, 09:08

What a little chunky monkey! Adorable Love Struck
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04 2012, 09:26

A lovely pic of fat contented chunky pups Love Struck Love Struck Lovely litter, good luck with your new boy Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Jun 04 2012, 09:37

They all look very healthy and content, that is a good start Love Struck
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by *Karen* Mon Jun 04 2012, 10:31

Omg they are adorable, all those little chubby bellies!! inlove
*Karen*
*Karen*

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 13 July 2011
Dog Gender(s) : Lady
Support total : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04 2012, 14:43

They are so adorable! This puppy onslaught has got me going and I have started to look. Not that I am going for it for sure as yet. I kind of am leaving it up to the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04 2012, 16:34

that photo is just adorable!! Love Struck

just want to kiss all their fat little podgey tummys!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 18:58

Have just got these from the breeder on FB way too cute not to share , the one on her back that looks like she has fallen to sleep after taking her teeth out is called Rosie, Tommy is only in the first pic at the top laid on top of his buddy with his eyes open Love Struck

Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD Pups_2

Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD Pups_1

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jun 06 2012, 19:14

Yummy Love Struck
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Jun 06 2012, 19:25

i was going get blue pup in the future i think i have change my mind day dreaming

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 19:36

janey wrote:

Yummy Love Struck

Steve wrote:i was going get blue pup in the future i think i have change my mind day dreaming

They are way too cute Smile I love seeing the pics of them all together , going to feel so guilty when I take him away at the end of next week.
We hope to go up and see him again in the next couple of days , taking 1 of Tilly's old towels for him to sniff and get something off the breeder with Tommy on and put it in her bed to get her ready

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Wed Jun 06 2012, 19:57

their all so perfect Love Struck ,have they got homes for them all dave?
stella
stella

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:04

yep all "gone" now Stella, I say "gone" as you know I had a terribly difficult decision to make between the last 2 boys and the breeder has decided he wants to keep the last boy. It took them a good while as they were being so selective over who could have them , which obviously is a really good thing .
Have you got the puppy bug now like Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:07

The swapping of the scents.......getting close now dance
So cute.....you have to get that new camera quick so we can get pic overload

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:09

Tomorrow or Friday with a bit of luck we can go up to see him , might manage a couple of decent pics with my little sony for that as the tubby little buggers aren't that quick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:11

davemck3834 wrote:might manage a couple of decent pics with my little sony for that as the tubby little buggers aren't that quick

rolling on the floor
He might be quick for a fat man

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:13

always got the puppy bug!its ok till i take a sneaky peep at pics like yours and then i get that feeling like omg i need one of them!
stella
stella

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:14

BlueStaffBlue wrote:
davemck3834 wrote:might manage a couple of decent pics with my little sony for that as the tubby little buggers aren't that quick

rolling on the floor
He might be quick for a fat man

Only time I've seen a quick fat man is when there are 2 people walking into Greggs together and only 1 pie left on the shelf

Back to top Go down

Post by Laws Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:40

eeeeeee!! look at the little fatties!!! Lovely lovely i want!! Where is the breeder from mate ? we arent too far away from u and i would love to add a pup one day to play with zigdog! Bet ur counting down the days!
Laws
Laws
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Ziggy
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:41

Laws wrote:eeeeeee!! look at the little fatties!!! Lovely lovely i want!! Where is the breeder from mate ? we arent too far away from u and i would love to add a pup one day to play with zigdog! Bet ur counting down the days!

Where are you it doesn't say in your profile ??? Yes we are all very expectant now Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Girly Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:43

they so super super cute!!!! ugh, puppies - they just kill me Love Struck
Girly
Girly
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jellybean
Dog(s) Ages : born 6 Feb 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:46

Girly wrote:they so super super cute!!!! ugh, puppies - they just kill me Love Struck

Thanks Lori but meant to ask last time is your profile correct , you have a USA flag and location London ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Laws Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:48

we are halesowen , so staffs isnt too far of a drive , arent ready to add one just yet , maybe next year!

I can imagine tommy has a healthy collection of toys all ready and will be a spoilt little man!!
Laws
Laws

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Ziggy
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:52

Laws wrote:we are halesowen , so staffs isnt too far of a drive , arent ready to add one just yet , maybe next year!

I can imagine tommy has a healthy collection of toys all ready and will be a spoilt little man!!

The breeder is at Wigan so you may find 1 a little closer to you , but from my experience I'm pretty happy with their side of things, if it comes up in the future then give Steve a shout and ask him to pass your contact details and I could put you in touch.

We have not bought a single thing for Tommy yet , not even a collar. As he's a bit bigger than Tilly was a t that age I want to go and give him a measure , then we empty the shelves at Pets at Home, already got 2 crates thoug 1 up and 1 down from Tilly so that's handy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:58

Steve wrote:i was going get blue pup in the future i think i have change my mind day dreaming

If you get one, have a word with Denise - she's bred some real beauties! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 20:59

davemck3834 wrote:
Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD Pups_2

I'm in love with Tommy-Smooth-Guy & Rosie-No-Teeth!! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 21:00

Caryll wrote:

If you get one, have a word with Denise - she's bred some real beauties! Big Grin

Can't disagree with that one , shame I couldn't stand to wait , but hey I'm certainly not dissapointed with what I've got Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 21:11

davemck3834 wrote: but hey I'm certainly not dissapointed with what I've got Love Struck

I can't blame you there! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 21:18

Caryll wrote:
davemck3834 wrote: but hey I'm certainly not dissapointed with what I've got Love Struck

I can't blame you there! Love Struck

Just got a date with Tommy 3.00pm tomorrow for a bit of scent swapping Big Grin Me n Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 21:20

Have fun and less than 10 days to go now until he comes home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06 2012, 21:34

ah, really cute, i want them all xxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07 2012, 06:43

jstaff wrote:Have fun and less than 10 days to go now until he comes home

Hope we can get him next Thursday now if I can time my jobs right at work , so that's less than 8 days hurry up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07 2012, 06:45

kenny d wrote:ah, really cute, i want them all xxxxx

If he grows up to look like Kenny I'll be happy , he's a stunner Kelly you're a lucky girl. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07 2012, 11:18

scrumptious !!!! inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07 2012, 12:02

Just 1 more , Tommy at the front in the grey collar having a pack meeting , the pup in the background beating up her littermate is Maisie and one to be reckoned with we think. They had all got hold of a toilet roll and this was when they were caught

Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD Pups_3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07 2012, 12:04

davemck3834 wrote:Just 1 more , Tommy at the front in the grey collar having a pack meeting , the pup in the background beating up her littermate is Maisie and one to be reckoned with we think. They had all got hold of a toilet roll and this was when they were caught

Tommy and his litter mates - PUPPY OVERLOAD Pups_3

Aw Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next