Thank you Caryll

Go down

Thank you Caryll Empty Thank you Caryll

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13 2012, 08:26

for recommending the kennels, Billy came back looking so good and had not changed a bit, I thought he would come back all quiet but he is his normal self.

She did say that she never lets dogs on the house but Billy was so good that she let him play with her grandchildren and also helped her hubby during the day in the fields (dont know if she says this to everyone but it made me feel good)

Thank you

Smile

Back to top Go down

Thank you Caryll Empty Re: Thank you Caryll

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15 2012, 19:39

Caryll are you there Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15 2012, 19:43

Sorry! Y'know I could've sworn that I answered this on Friday! Ooooh, Friday the 13th - spooky!

I'm glad it went well, anyway. I know she says that the dogs aren't allowed in the house etc & she has to have those rules in place so that people can't moan, but Dempsey spent a lot of time in the house! Maybe that was because he was only 4 months old, I don't know. But she makes the rules so I guess she can break them! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15 2012, 19:46

Caryll I have to thank you too for recommending Sue , we had a great time and have rebooked for Summer , did you check out my post update I put a picture of Sue on there for you xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15 2012, 19:52

Yes, Dave, thanks for that! Sounds silly, but she hasn't changed all that much in the 20 odd years since I last saw her! We've emailed & sent cards etc, but not actually seen each other since the 90s.

Last edited by Caryll on Sun Apr 15 2012, 23:43; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15 2012, 20:46

Nothing silly about that Caryll , I've not changed in the 28years since I left school , though testing through liver function , height and weight may put up a good argument , oh and I used to be a girl ............did I mention that already rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down