Looking for a staffy or boxer can anyone help out ?

Go down

Looking for a staffy or boxer can anyone help out ? Empty Looking for a staffy or boxer can anyone help out ?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 16:04

Well for a start its not for me Tongues its a family member they are looking for a staffy or a boxer and a have tried the local cat and dog homes but not realy sure its what there looking for its for a couple my gf's parent's and me with my big mouth said a would find them one ?

Can be male or female any age.. And with out saying there stindgy the would rather donante have it for free than forkout lots of pennies before xmas

any help guys ? thanks

Back to top Go down

Looking for a staffy or boxer can anyone help out ? Empty Re: Looking for a staffy or boxer can anyone help out ?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 18:31

seany boy what you like you must love makin work 4 ya sel lol

Back to top Go down

Looking for a staffy or boxer can anyone help out ? Empty Re: Looking for a staffy or boxer can anyone help out ?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 18:31

I'll keep my eye out for dogs/pups that are going cheap.
Have you looked at RSPCA and dogs trust website?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07 2010, 18:53

Look on you're local rescue/dogs home sites .. sometimes its best just to literally go into them and have a look around, we did this with my previous staffy who was from a rescue home, its suprising how many staffys are actually in dogs home, boxers not so much it seemed it was staffy's and alsations mostly.
Good luck! hope you find them the perfect dog Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 13:52

No but a will have a look just now and get back to her parent's they have been looking after a boxer off a friend but shes just got sent to the tin pail and her brother now has it so her dad wants another dog he likes the company probs gets more sence out a dog than his mrs Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 14:00

staffy-lover89 wrote:staffy's and alsations mostly.
Good luck! hope you find them the perfect dog Smile

Psssst! They're not called alsatians any more - the name has at last been changed to German Shepherd Dog!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 14:03

picky picky caryll lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 14:06

Lol i no but its the same dog at the end of the day, either name

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 14:14

Very ture but it won't be settled as still folk call them one thing one day and something diffrent the next day Laughing ,

we are looking for a new flat so insted of sayin we have a staffy a said we have a terrier... Laughing when the landlord meets a staffordshire bull terrier haha !!! You couldnt say no to her little sad eyes Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 14:20

i beleive alsatian covers a number of dog gsd,belgum shepards and there is another v simular dog that can all be called alsatian Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08 2010, 14:32

Bless .. either way fab dogs! Smile lol

Back to top Go down

Post by micky Wed Dec 08 2010, 23:49

Try Scottish Staffordshire bull terrier rescue, they're always looking for good homes.
http://www.staffierescuescotland.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=9&Itemid=15

micky
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down