JOB CENTRE ******** !!!!!

Go down

JOB CENTRE ******** !!!!! Empty JOB CENTRE ******** !!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 12:19

Woke up went to the bank expecting my useless £90 a get evdery 2 weeks, to find £50

so phones the bank in case a have got a bank charge and they say no you have only been paid in £50, so phone the job centre to find that last sign on a didn't make it but a did phone and got no answer 4 times ! and a showed the woman when aye went in.. not that she was bothered she said a could have made his up.. so on the Tuesday the NEXT day at 9am a go in and explain my PREGNANT gf was in the hospital awaiting transport to be taking to another hospital in Glasgow because there is a chance she has a blood clot in the lung and her midwife asked me not to leave her side as am the father/birthing parter.. to which the job centre have said this is not a VALID excuse and I had no intention of signing on .. a swear am goiny smash the place up !! twice a have been removed by the security for arguing with these cheeky ba***d they call staff they don't care but £50 to last 2 weeks !!!!??? F*****g bite me!! am shaking am so peed off the mrs isn't talking to me cause am argent .. don't a have every reason to.. a never ask for money of my mrs and the part time work ado is nothing to do with the job centre but as of the snow am not working so therefore don't have any other money a swear a see now why folk go out and murder people!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Back to top Go down

JOB CENTRE ******** !!!!! Empty Re: JOB CENTRE ******** !!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 12:29

Ah, Seany, I'm so sorry for you. I'd be livid too.

Did they say why you being with your gf wasn't a valid reason? If I were you I'd write them a letter saying why you couldn't sign on & if you can get confirmation from the hospital. Then take it down there & ask to see a supervisor & give them the letter.

You have to stay calm, though, or they won't listen to you at all.

Good luck, I wish I could be more help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 12:35

1st thing is when a went in on the tuesday a filled a form out explaining that if more proof was needed a would get it but no they just cancel my money and don't tell me till a go to the bank !! ano a letter is now what they are saying a need but come on how long will that take ! and now when a go in a have a security guard behind me !! staying calm for me is hard Laughing its not them who suffer they sit and click a few boxes and file paper work.. its not like a want there money a want a full time job again !! cash in had work is good but not when your trying to settle down and when its like this not every day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 12:37

Ah Sean that sucks! Sorry to hear that. I really hope they pull their fingers out and sort it out for you. And hope your gf and the baby are ok too mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 12:39

Shes out now and alot better thanks but still this was last week when a was up and down like a yo yo and soon as a left they knew were a was going .. no what gets me , av missed sign ons before for agency work !! and they didnt mind but when someone might have a life threatening illness this is how they repay you !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 12:45

I know seany, I know. It was the same when me & my oh were signing on, they just tick their boxes & b****r you! But the thing is, they have all the balls in their court & they know it. They can refuse to pay you if you get out of hand in the job centre, so you can't afford not to stay calm, as hard as it is. My oh is the same, he finds it hard to control his temper when things like that happen, but you play into their hands.

The amount you get nowadays is small enough, though, you'd think they wouldn't stop you so easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 12:48

I hate that place seany boy....thing is you can appeal but it takes ages to sort the appeal, which in the meantime what you meant to do.....go f&*king tescos and tell them your not paying but if they will like to appeal it and you will pay them in 2 weeks so you can eat.
When I was little my dad and this is the only time in his life was on the dole for 1 week. They told him he wasn't able to claim any money as he was an international truck driver and worked outside of the country.
My dad told them fine...come home got me, my brother and my sister and took us up to the dole office. Told them not gonna give him money to feed his kids then they can f'ing feed them and then told us to trash the place and walked out. Apperantly the job centre phoned the house after 20mins saying they had some money.....apperantly we had trashed the place and they had a little panic attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 12:51

Blue a lol'd out loud Laughing Thats mibi my next idea smash the place up !! Who are they to tell me its not valid excuse !! and the bets part is there is wee guys who went to my school who no a work on the side and say nothing but soon as a don't show up for it because someone is ill its a pure joke!! £50 that will get me £20 Gas £20 Lekie £10 dog dry mix and al eat the carpet Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 12:53

looks like you'll need some new carpets in the new year............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 12:56

With a bit of luck we will be out of hear soon before the babys here.. but in the mean time need phone the mum to rite a letter because am hopless am good at abuse on the phone but in paper am hopless Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02 2010, 12:57

Yeh, it'll have to be written right or they'll file it under wpb (waste paper bin).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down